Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Salvador Denon

futuristic-cityscape-with-metallic-skyscrapers-and-hoovering-aircrafts-for-science-fiction-or-fantasy-animated-backgrounds_43man0_wx_thumbnail-1080_01.png

Art District, Denon

The art district of Denon was noted for the uniqueness of it's skyline. Several of the buildings sported interesting geometries, spirals, outbursting sub-buildings, and other decorative additions. The Kaloran Art Museum wasn't the tallest such building, but it did sport a sphere at it's top where the especially attractive pieces were kept. Taezo had organized a heist of a few pieces, and today was the day.

Objective 1: - Reroute Security
One phase of the plan was simply to move security. The idea here was to move forces to the Aurum Huttlet, a keenly named statue of a Huttlet made of Aurum. A gift presented to Oolga Qunalac by Chulba Besadaii after Chulba impregnated Oolga's daughter, it was intended to ease tensions. For the next hundred years it was displayed next to Chulba's head as a reminder to those who would challenge the Qunalacs. It was perhaps the most valuable piece at the Kaloran Museum, threatening it would serve as a wonderful distraction. Muscle and Infiltrators were sent here to soak attention.

Objective 2: - Locate and Acquire the J'raveth Exhibit
The J'raveth Exhibit had just arrived on world after a touring several museums in the Inner Core. It was scheduled to be displayed within the week. This was the prize Taezo sought, a collection of paintings, actual paintings that would fetch quite a price in the Tion sector. The exhibit was somewhere nearby, perhaps in the museum but perhaps not. Infiltrators and slicer types were working this job.

Objective 3: - Boost the Winged Queen
The Winged Queen
was a freighter that was the property of the Kaloran Museum. This was not common knowledge, and something that Taezo had to grease a few palms to find. The Winged Queen would serve as the getaway vehicle, providing a level of obfuscation to fleeing the scene. Muscle, driver's, and Infiltrators were on the move to locate the vehicle, boost it, and deal with any surprises that came along the way.

The job had a lot of moving parts, but with a few good bounces of luck's die, Taezo would hopefully come out on top.

Lawq Vasrell Lawq Vasrell Fajyk Vasrell Fajyk Vasrell Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji Hoslin Koddar Callista Volpe Callista Volpe

@

Qom Jha, Former Military Tank Gunner and Thief
Taezo Taezo Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji Hoslin Koddar Callista Volpe Callista Volpe

(Alright, I'm nervous as hell making a starting post, but, assuming this gets through first, I hope no one thinks it too terrible despite being a bit of a shorter one, as I SUCK at setting scenes. EDIT: the forum won't let me post Bith Slapper One, so I changed my silly codename.)

Lawq Vasrell was proud of her disguise for this contract - indeed, she had gone all out, and certainly looked the part of a spoiled heiress, if one of a very obscure species, but, in most cases, no one in the civilized Galaxy cared Wampa's heiney about that. Still, despite not being one for dresses in most cases, the eccentric Qom Jha tomboy couldn't help but admire her appearance as she glanced at her reflection in the refresher mirror, doing her best to ignore the cleaning droid rolling along the well-tiled museum lavatory floor in the background and the strained grunting of the fattest Quarren she had yet seen in her life behind her.

Shaking her head against the strain of what must have been a nightmarish defecation, the short alien ran a finger over her left, whitened and useless blind eye, her functioning orb sapphiric and accentuated by the soft violet of the dress she had donned for this disguise. A short, unfrilled skirt composed the bottom of the outfit, obscuring her petite, boyish and flat torso easily and comfortably, the sleeveless article simple, yet elegant. The Qom Jha's athletic legs and thighs were exposed, the dress split along her demure hips, revealing her velvety-furred limbs to the gaze of any young men in the museum enough to make the weak-willed think twice about firing upon such a shy and curious lover of art! Surely, such a right-young heiress of such a shy, rare and small species would be the last person to steal anything! The unusual and personal addition of a black flat cap adorned the smooth, fresh-washed scarlet and short hair adorning the Qom Jha's head, and, unusual though it may have been, Lawq's natural tomboyishness would never take the backseat for anything, even if it annoyed her teammates.

The Qom Jha's limbs were, as they mostly had been over the course of her life, bare, composed of three, natural protruding bony growths that jutted from the underside of either arm, an inch from her wrist to just past her elbow, interconnected by gray-furred membranes of skin that reached to the length of the bottom of the chiropteran's ribcage, in contrast to the brown fur along her lanky body and the black fur along her underside. An eccentric silver-colored Nerf leather purse hung from her side, lined to block scanners, contained an encrypted datapad with a built-in data scomp purchased just for this mission sewn beneath the fabric of the lined purse, as well as a short-range hold-out blaster. A music player and tourist's museum holo-recorder in the purse had fooled the museum's security team easily enough. Reaching into the bag to pull out the "holo-recorder's" ear bud, the Qom Jha's hands danced over the ear bud's tiny buttons, a brief curse whispered from the chiropteran's fox-like muzzle as one of her large, unadorned ears twitched in frustration, even as the fat Quarren groaned with exertion behind her...

Finding the right frequency even as her nose wrinkled in disgust, the first thing Taezo Taezo heard was the groaning of the Quarren with Hell Bowels, followed by the gagging of the Qom Jha, before her voice whispered in a faint, soft tone, "Command? This is Hell Bat One reporting - my equipment got through without suspicion, I'm in the museum now about to choke on another woman's gas, planning to rendezvous with any other slicers in the area, and, so far, all is going according to plan... Apart from the bit about the gas."

Stepping out of the refresher and gagging softly, Lawq gave a membraned-armed, wide and purposeful wave, trying to signal her partners for the mission her location that they could all find one another...

Where the hell are you guys?

Last edited:

divider.png

Ah, good old fashion theft. How he missed it. Xyoz had spent some time trying his best to take over the criminal underworld of Tatooine, and while it might've gone.. Unexpectedly, he couldn't help but want to dig in his heels and get back to money grabbing. Or building grabbing. Most people knew that was insane though, so he hadn't gotten another job to heist a building.

But this?

He rubbed his hands together. Or, well. Her hands. The advantage of being a shapeshifter was, well. Shifting his shape to whatever the job needed. Right now? One of the security guards had been.. Replaced. By hi-her. Xyoz cleared his throat as he walked through the building, hands behind his back. Looking like the security guard he'd decided to impersonate. A young human. Bright eyed, cheery. Right?

She looked that sort.

So Xyoz smiled, nodding to her fellow guards. Who looked beyond alarmed. What he didn't realize was that the girl he impersonated was likely the coldest person in the galaxy. She never smiled.

"Rhyse, you uh. Okay?" One of the guards dared to speak up, concern obvious. Xyoz just blinked, then smiled wide.

"Yeah, why?"

"You uh, you're happy?"

"Yeah?"

"You're never happy." Xyoz blinked. "A couple of us are kinda worried. You are y'know, you, right? Everything okay?"

"Course I'm he- me." He cleared his throat. "Always me."

"Ah, good. .. What's the code word today?"

"Huh?"

"Code word."

"It's uh, fuck it." Xyoz's form shifted then, reverting back to his normal state as he threw a punch for the guard. It connected, knocking him out cold almost immediately. Then the alarms started. The Shistavanen grinned wide as he cracked his knuckles, looking around.

"Distraction time it is."

Lawq Vasrell Lawq Vasrell | Taezo Taezo

Hoslin Koddar

H

RENT A COP
EQUIPMENT: Hoplite Body Armor, Wrist-Band, Lodestone Device, Three Terminus Shiv, Pair of Kusak Heavy Blaster Pistols, Voxyn Charric Rifle, Pair of Blackout Batons
TAGS: Taezo Taezo Lawq Vasrell Lawq Vasrell Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji

"Tez, we are already moving through to figure this all out. You hire-" Hoslin sighed into the comm-link he'd been handed at the guard station. Cheap at best, he didn't offer up his opinion on the device as he cleared the outermost section of the gala event. An art show for the ritzy bodies that decided the price of something others had worked on. "Yeah, alright. But we barely ran through the layout of the building before you had us beating feet."

The voice came back annoyed at his pointing out the obvious.

He rolled his eyes as he listened to what was essentially a dressing down by an employee who had gotten high on their badge, assigned to regulate the additional help they had brought in.

"I barely know what connects to where. You expect me-" Hoslin began to argue as banter over the line came through about an incident elsewhere. "Zip it Tez, we hav-no. I mean you're-would you-stop. Just stop. You can flex your badge when I get back. Get off the line unless you are coordinating."

Hoslin snapped as he looked overhead to the signage for the directions through the building. Someone had thrown a punch on another guard. It sounded like another guard had got tired of something or snapped maybe. Was hard to tell at the moment without seeing.

J. Jorus Jaxxon

I'm unique. Just like everyone else.
TAGS: Taezo Taezo Lawq Vasrell Lawq Vasrell Fajyk Vasrell Fajyk Vasrell Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji Hoslin Koddar Callista Volpe Callista Volpe

Jorus followed behind the maintenance droid, checking to make sure the servos he'd cleaned were operating at peak efficiency. At least, that was what he would tell anyone who asked. The truth was he was following the cleaner into Storeroom 7. The nice thing about being part of the Janitorial Maintenance team at the Kaloran Art Museum (or the KAMJAMS, as he'd learned they referred to themselves) was that his access card could open any door in the museum; one never new when a cleaning droid would go down and need to be retrieved. He'd even been told about the one time a cleaning droid had slipped its programming leash and decided that all the museum visitors were ketchup stains. Jorus had to admit that would've been something to see.

At his level of employment (three days embedded now and so skillfully created by the team's Slicer, along with the false documents that set him up as Queef Burnside, and for which Jorus swore he'd one day get revenge), the Mirilan's job was entry-level. He wasn't expected to do any serious reprogramming or deep-level maintenance; he was an errand boy. A grunt.

But a grunt with an ID badge.

"Queef!" bellowed a voice from far behind him.

Dammit...

Jorus turned to see, at the far end of the corridor, the massive Herglic everyone called Bonbon.

"Bonbon!" he called back with a wave. "Just checking on the..." he waived a hand at the droid that continued to move down the maintenance corridor.

"Yeah yeah! You goin' ta Seven?"

"Yeah!"

"Yeah yeah! Lissen: get me the crate marked Cygnux-XJ-8, would'ja? It's like..." the Herglic made a wide measurement with his arms, and then raised his right hand above his head. "Painting for the new exhibit. Gotta get it on the skid, yeah?"

"On it!"

"Thanks kid!"

Jorus turned back to see the janitor droid stop in front of the large door labelled Storeroom 7, and hoped he'd have more luck here than he'd had with the first six.

Last edited:
She wasn't much of an infiltrator anymore, those days had long since passed for Lirka: while she may have trained with the Anzati all those years ago, she was noticeably "smaller" in her youth, so to speak. She a beast of serrated plate and vat-grown musculature these days, but regardless of those facts the beastly "Sephi still had a few tricks up her sleeve...

Besides, these rats needed some muscle: and while her days as a simple brute had been something Lirka had desperately tried to put behind her, credits were credits; no one had ever heard of a good merc with convictions strong enough to ignore a stack of those. Her goal was simple, to draw as much attention as she could when things went to chit. That was the easy part, now actually getting in without causing too much noise? That actually took some thought

But Lirka Ka was not your average mercenary, and she had no issue taking on the tasks lesser souls would call insanity. Buzzing in her comm from the other mercenaries served a nuisance as she took by far an approach crude enough to make her old Anzati masters turn in their graves, she had decided to climb her way up, no gear, just two metal gauntlets and raw determination. It wasn't the most extravagant choice by a long shot, but if nothing else would serve to draw some attention away from her more stealthy compatriots, but was hard to get a distraction as loud as Lirka.

After another stint of climbing, she came to a moderately large window: an unaware guard staring out of it onto the urban horizon, Lirka saw her opportunity to make some noise. A hand reaching out, shattering through the window and grabbing onto the guard with her wicked claws, and with a single pull she flung the man out from the window tumbling bellow. Throwing herself inside after the fact, she rose to her feet speaking to no one in particular.

"And that's how you make noise."

Letting her blade unclick from her back, Lirka began to walk through the walls, waiting for whatever response the security forces would provide.

Taezo Taezo Lawq Vasrell Lawq Vasrell Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji Hoslin Koddar J. Jorus Jaxxon J. Jorus Jaxxon

Taezo Taezo Lirka Ka Lirka Ka Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji Hoslin Koddar J. Jorus Jaxxon J. Jorus Jaxxon

Lawq was doing her best to appear as nonchalant as possible, occasionally pausing to allow her lidded half-gaze to travel over the occasional abstract, nihilistic sculpture, the occasional well-rendered painting of some world or another's landscape, which would allow her scholastic mind to wonder about the science behind the real planet itself, as well as the surreal setting and shapeless blobs that were as nihilistic as the first category... Just down the hallway was a large area displaying detrius made from the useless parts of cast-off droids, and, from there was a security station where guards kept their gear, as well as a storage area - one of three - where items off display were locked away...

The chiropteran alien cast a shy wave and a sweet, blushing smile towards a guard as she sauntered past, making a show of smoothing her purple dress with a deliberate motion that exposed a good portion of her upper leg to the lightly-armored man, a young thing near her own age who offered the Qom Jha a shy, blushing smile in return, even as his eyes locked on her thigh and brown, velvety-furred leg, the light through the large window shining with pleasant warmth over the two of them. Despite her boredom, Lawq was doing her best to appear intellectually stimulated even as she made a show of fingering her chin and flicking her triangular ears back as she turned from the human, but the well thought-out fiction she occasionally enjoyed with Fajyk back on the Unfettered Glory while in some spaceport or another was far, far superior to this privately-funded or else corporation-fueled, vainglorious Mynock sh-

A large shadow fell over the two sentients and an instant later, the Qom Jha started as the harsh CRASH! of shattering glass, accompanied by the shocked scream of the man she had been flirting with assailed her pricked-up ears before the man's form violently disappeared into the midday light. Lawq stumbled, one long-fingered hand holding her precious flat cap on her scarlet- unkempt head of hair even as the Qom Jha stumbled back against a smooth, unadorned bronze crock of some sort, before, even despite her pounding heartbeat beneath her short dress, the hulking frame of the tall, gargantuan whatever-the-hell-she-was alien monster that the gang had met during the end phase of their planning last week crashed her armored shoulder and tall, skeletal, insect-like (in Lawq's eyes) form through the broken remnants of one of the museum's windows... The timing couldn't have been more perfect!

"...Damn... Way to make me almost crap myself, Lirka - that was your name, right?" The lithe chiropteran alien cast her gaze to and fro without waiting for an answer - this next part had to be done quickly! Lifting a gray-membraned arm and gesturing with her thumb, the Qom Jha grinned left-sidedly and conspiratorially up at the monstrosity at her side, "Just beyond that hall, next to one of the security stations, is where some of the items not on display are being kept." Lawq paused, her light blue, pointed tongue emerging and moistening her thin lips as her fox-like muzzle inhaled nervously, "For effect, pick me up and throw me while I scream my lungs out, towards the security station, and..." Her good and blind eye alike shifted to and fro, as though worried they could be caught at any moment, "...then you lead the guards away or knock them out - try not to kill them outright - and I'll get to work on that one locked storage room..." The lithe and boyish alien huffed, an ear twitching as she giggled with excitement, "Lift me up, then throw me, please... This should work perfectly!"

OOC: J. Jorus Jaxxon J. Jorus Jaxxon Aww, you quoted me - how sweet! Might I ask the reason why, other then the accuracy of my describing your wanting to be in the service of a Hutt? Or was that the sole reason?

Last edited:
Lirka looked down to the dwarf form of Lawq Vasrell Lawq Vasrell , her helmet exposed no emotion: simply two glowing eye-lenses. She let the creature talk, despite her repulsion at the weakness of its form, the worms that inhabited the Galaxy...Dark consume them. Rolling her shoulder with a mechanical whirl and a crack, she turned to face the direction the furry creature pointed her towards.

"I do not care about your inability to control your bowels, worm."

But she followed her command, albeit, likely much rougher than she intended. A mechanical hand that had just thrown a man to his likely demise launched out and grasped onto the talkative little creature's throat. Lifting her with ease before flinging her down towards this security station, holding nothing back with her toss: the full powersuit augment musculature at work. She followed after with slow, plodding steps: flicking on her blade with a roar of igniting plasma filament as she went to figure out if the woman's plan actually worked. Lirka mused to herself once more, amused and disgusted all the same with her projectile's last request.

"What's one more crime? Less witnesses after all."

When one was wanted for more war crimes than one could count, and a genocide on top of it. A little bit of murder didn't bring too much sweat to the brow. If nothing else, maybe the furry demon broke after the throw, one less cut they'd have to share.

J. Jorus Jaxxon J. Jorus Jaxxon Hoslin Koddar Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji Taezo Taezo

ALL
She followed after with slow, plodding steps: flicking on her blade with a roar of igniting plasma filament

Lightsabers, whips, and other such weapons had a tendency to escalate things. Hopefully the Jedi wouldn't come, as that put far more stress on execution deadlines. In any case, reports of a thrown Qom Jha and ignited blade would spread through the museum quickly, rerouting security and providing a desire among the general populace to leave.

OBJECTIVE 1: Reroute Security

Hoslin Koddar had already received word of the shistevanen Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji laying out another security guard. It wouldn't take long and someone would mention Lirka Ka Lirka Ka 's ignited lightsaber/whip/weapon. Being in separate locations Hoslin would have to make a choice between the power armored Sethi or the shape shifting shistevanen. Initially the Museum security would flock to Xyoz, but then most efforts would be redirected to the power armored Sethi.

OBJECTIVE 2: Get the Goods

J. Jorus Jaxxon J. Jorus Jaxxon 's expertly crafted cover, artful infiltration of the Kamjams, and skillfully obtained badge would continue to open every door he tried. He was informed prior however the the art pieces themselves had a different security system his badge wouldn't disable. Perhaps he could, perhaps he needed to call Lawq Vasrell Lawq Vasrell for slicing assistance, or perhaps Xyoz and Lirka had caused enough trouble that it simply wouldn't matter.

Elsewhere Lawq had been thrown, and could hopefully get up without an issue. Someone from the museum, whether a guard or administrator would check on her. Lawq could lose em in any variety of ways using tech, force, or charm. In any case an opportunity presented itself in the form of an id badge, and terminal access.

Objective 3: Steal a ride.

Elsewhere Taezo had discovered the location of the Winged Queen. Located in a shipping Depot nearby the droid put on a trucker hat and loaded a planetary cargo freighter with operatives. Making way to the Depot the droid began to signal the warehouse for docking permission.

"Warehouse eight-thirteen this is Model 10-4 with a delivery of Whyren's. I know we're not on the schedule, but I work for shall we say, a private client who didn't want to transmit the arrival of rare alcohol before it got here. You should be getting clearance in the next twenty minutes, but I have shipment to make before days end. You mind doing me a solid and letting me dock early?"

divider.png

Aww yeah distraction time. Xyoz had this in complete control. Sure, his initial plan to get into the security booth and mess with the systems was out the window, but hey. It's likely he wouldn't know how to use the system there anyway! Good ol' fashion chaos was more his speed. His gaze settled on the incoming guards, his grin wide as ever. This was it, this was going to be great! A bare knuckle brawl with securit-

Stun batons?

He blinked, glancing to the shock sticks the guards took out. And groaned. "Y'know those don't work as well as you thi-" Bzzzt. His vision swam as another guard struck him from behind, flooding him with the normal level of zappy.

He stumbled a step, then growled, turning his gaze to the man behind him. "Rude."

"Wha-" The guard didn't even get a chance to ask the question before he joined the other, out cold and slammed into the nearby wall. Xyoz rolled his shoulders as he stood up, glaring towards the few others. Too few. Why were there so fe- The radio went off beside him. Someone with a lightsaber, lightwhip, whatever, killed a guy or something? He snatched up the radio, ignoring the few guards sent his way as he listened intently for the report.

"WHAT THE FUCK WE DON'T JUST KILL PEOPLE WHY ARE PEOPLE SO VIOLENT."

He said crouched over two unconscious bodies. He let out a groan, turning his gaze to the guards that still weren't sure on how to approach him. "Just, go home or something. Shits getting way outa hand already."

Taezo Taezo | Lirka Ka Lirka Ka | Hoslin Koddar | J. Jorus Jaxxon J. Jorus Jaxxon | Lawq Vasrell Lawq Vasrell

Taezo Taezo Lirka Ka Lirka Ka Hoslin Koddar J. Jorus Jaxxon J. Jorus Jaxxon Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji

Rather stupidly on her part, Lawq didn't count on her beloved hat falling off of her redheaded, large-eared noggin as she flew through the air at an almost-perfect horizontal angle. Through some bizarre twist of fate, or else some proof that the Force's Light Side had a sense of humor, the hat twirled once as it fell through the air, before landing atop a bald, dark-skinned, higher-ranking human guard's head. Brushing the stray hat from his head, the bald man shouted orders, several of the other troopers filing out into the far hall to chase after the bracer-clad, roaring and skeletal monster that was rampaging through their museum...

The Qom Jha hit the far marble wall head-first, and far harder then she had anticipated, furred body fluffing up slightly in response to the pain, her short hair ruffled and her vision going white for a moment - she didn't even feel herself land on her butt on the equally-hard marble floor a second later due to the pain in her head, her back leaning against the smooth, cold surface - way for Lirka Ka Lirka Ka to keep things as realistic as possible; were that immense alien not a murderer, Lawq would have been inclined to buy her a drink, assuming they both got out of this job both freely and largely-intact. However, that one was a flat-out psychopath! Fajyk would probably have shot her out of disgust if he had accompanied the Qom Jha for this job...

With her vision swimming before her one good blue eye and occasionally threatening to white-out once more, the Qom Jha felt the gentle squeeze of a hand against her petite shoulder, followed by the distinct holostereo-esque sound of an Ithorian's voice.

"Don't worry, that thing's gone now, Ma'am... Are you alright? Stay there, I'll get your hat..." Lawq's vision focused and, shaking her head as she adjusted her position against the wall, the chiropteran felt her vertebrae crackle, and a sharp stinging pain began to well up in her back, the muscles tensing around right side of the base of her spine.

Alright... In hindsight, that was a stupid idea...

The Qom Jha hastily reached into her purse that had fallen at her side, hoping that nothing else had been damaged in that ill-conceived notion of a plan. Tearing the lining away and grasping the handle of the blaster, Lawq kept the weapon in the bag beside the datapad, even as the tall, red-brown-and-purple-splotched Ithorian sauntered over to her, his dark eyes alight with concern for the recovering young woman before him. He knelt down on his thin legs before the Qom Jha, close enough for Lawq to discern the cracked flesh of an old injury on one of his eight purple toes.

Seeing the Qom Jha's muzzle work, her glassy eyes shifting towards the taller and compassionate alien as he reached a single hand over to lift the side of her tilted head, the Ithorian's dark eyes watery with concern as his long, suctioned fingers cradled one side of her head, smoothing her short, scarlet hair back into place. A swift survey of the room revealed the absence of all save the two of them, though, just down the hall where the rest of the security team had fled down after Lirka, the whirring of a droid's joints could be heard approaching... Now was the time and the opportunity was perfect.

Lawq's voice was soft next to the Ithorian's head as she pretended to lean forward against him for support, gingerly pretending to push him away and make to stand upright, though, fortunately, he remained crouched before her out of worry... the Qom Jha's triangular ears began twitching to and fro even as the droid, still unseen, whirred closer to her from the far-off hall, accompanied the the faint sounds of screaming and harsh cries of blasterfire.

"Look, I hope you don't want kids..."

Confused, the Ithorian's mouths parted as he began to reply, "What do-"

The Qom Jha raised her blaster from her purse with a swift motion, the barrel pointed directly before the Ithorian's groin as Lawq pulled the trigger, a powerful stun shot illuminating the air blue-white between the two aliens for naught but an instant...

Last edited:

J. Jorus Jaxxon

Taezo Taezo Lirka Ka Lirka Ka Hoslin Koddar Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji Lawq Vasrell Lawq Vasrell

Emergency alert. Emergency alert. For your safety--

Jorus heard the unmistakeable sound of the sturdy Storeroom 7 door maglock sealing behind him.

--we have initiated lockdown procedures. Please remain calm--

Jorus stared down at his museum-issued comm unit.

--and await further instructions. Repeating--

The Mirilan moved past the maintenance droid he'd followed in, ignoring it as it began its test clean, and began a visual scan of the crates lining the walls that fell within the parameters of the heist. As he did so, he wondered what the hell had just happened. Weren't they supposed to find the J'raveth thing first, and then move security over to the Aurum Hutt whatever? Had they already done all that and not alerted him? Or had everything gone to poodoo in an explosive decompression?

He grabbed his secondary comm, the one he really needed, and keyed it on.

"Hell Bat One, this is..." this is something else someone would pay for, he grumbled silently, "Broom Rider. What's our status? I'm locked down in Storeroom 7. Did we find the thing? Are we regrouping?"

OOC: Lawk, it was around your accuracy, and the fact that I think it sums up J.J.J. at this junction of his young life. :)

Last edited:
Taezo Taezo Lirka Ka Lirka Ka Hoslin Koddar Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji J. Jorus Jaxxon J. Jorus Jaxxon

OOC: Well, I'm glad to know that I was able to help you out, if even a small bit, via giving you an accurate lens with which to view your character! Happy to help. :p Also, I hope no one minds my getting creative with some painting descriptions - will alter if necessary.

The Ithorian's sonorous scream lasted only a second or two, the rapid movement of the Qom Jha's smooth, second shot striking his chest and burning the edge of his orange shirt's collar only just slightly; the Ithorian's eyes glazed over and closed as he fell unconscious, his body twisting to one side as he fell, striking the smooth, polished stone floor with a gentle thudding noise. Lawq reached down to retrieve her dark hat, replacing the cap on her unkempt red hair and sighing in regret as her free hand briefly patted at the side of the fallen alien's T-shaped head.

"Sorry, Sir... I try to avoid civilians even being around during these outings, to the best of my ability, but... Well, sorry..."

Not knowing exactly how to finish that phrase, and with the gentle steps of the droid approaching from the hall, the Qom Jha fell silent as her hands worked rapidly over the unconscious guard's frame, removing the guard's belt with a swift motion. Lawq fumbled with the man's unharnessed belt, before finding and placing the key card against the access slot to one side of the storage area - if only that damn droid weren't coming! The chiropteran's luck held as the panel beeped and flashed green above its numbered buttons, the door whoosing open before the brown-furred woman, who darted in even as the door slid shut a moment later, the sensors registering her passage, coupled with her frantically pushing the buttons on the other side even as the outline of a silver protocol droid entered, shouting as it spotted the fallen Ithorian guard.

Lawq yelped as she felt the gentle vibrations of her comlink, cursing softly as she thumbed the device and raised it to her foxlike snout, her large ears folding back as she listened to Mr. J, or whatever he was called, ask for the first status update since Lirka had begun to raise hell, seemingly for rather selfish and independent, enigmatic reasons of her own rather then any proper go-ahead order...

Shaking her head at the bizarre, skeletal alien's aloof, evil and twisted whimsy, the Qom Jha did her best not to snap in annoyance as she replied to her other acquaintance, "Hell Bat One to Broom Rider." She turned her head to laugh silently into her palm at the man's even-worse code name, a hand flicking over the button controlling the storage area's lights, one of her itching ears twitching as she cast her gaze over a small menagerie of paintings that gleaming in soft watercolor and mixed colors, dull and bright alike, her pointed, furred tail swaying behind her as she reached into her purse, powering up her datapad for exact references, as well as to copy the information from the guard's access card, before continuing, "Don't you have your own datapad, J?"

One ear twitched in annoyance as she cast her fingers over her own datapad's buttons, holding the device up to compare the reference images side-by-side to their potential counterparts, "One is called the 'J'raveth', there's a butt naked Bothan girl attempting to eat a rose, for some reason, and a famous Ithorian florist's visage alongside a huge orange flower, among one or two other things... Uh, do you need anything else, Rider?" The Qom Jha paused, then shuddered nervously, even as she located the weird vision of the aforementioned pant-less, gray-furred Bothan girl, smiling toothily as she leaned over a table and leered at the viewer, her head turned to one side as she looked backwards over her left shoulder, a soft-white rose hanging from either side of her mouth.

"Well, lucky me, Rider, I found the half-naked, stupid-teen Bothan just now... Any luck on your end?"

Last edited:
The violence was nothing but background noise to Lirka now, security guards didn't offer much of a good fight: but what did draw her eyes was the pitiful choice of art they had decided to line this part of the museum with, truly ghastly creations evidently made by much younger species. She could've made better with her eyes closed, a reminder to the days of Moridinae where in the ashes of the Mandalorians she had constructed a great collection of Sephi works, proper art. The good ol' days, but alas, these were not the good ol' days, and in fact this was a less than pleasant day all things considered.

But she had made some noise, and if nothing else she intended to keep as much security as possible on her and avoiding the others. The furry one seemed to have been tossed far enough to keep her out of Lirka's hair for now, and for that simple mercy she was thankful. What she remained a little less thankful for was the first gaggle of guards making their approach as they began to be redirected, they seemed more concerned by her weapon than anything else. A rightful fear, Lirka's blade was a strange, expensive, and alien thing. Like a massive two-handled machete the weapon shone with that oh-so-fancy filament that was enough to make any of the less cultured sorts in the Galaxy mistake it for the poor man's lightsaber.

And that was fine by her.

"Try not to make too much of a mess."

A strange enough request, but harkening back to her soldiering days Lirka reached over to one of the smaller exhibits in the hall, some sort of crushingly mediocre alien bust, wrapping a claw around it Lirka flung the art piece with all the force she could muster into the first security officer she saw: the thing exploding against his head and unfortunately, making quite the mess. She dashed in after, a long swipe of the blade burning through another man and sending him screaming back, before pulling the weapon back into a double-handed position, some sort of strange growl humming out of her helmet's voice distortion. She ignored much of the comm chatter clashing against her ears, they were all smart enough to figure things out. But regardless, she spoke something quick for the gaggle

"This is Ka, draw security forces to me. I'll keep them busy."

Wasting no times with any misgivings, she leap back into "battle" once again. If one could even dare to call it such.

Lawq Vasrell Lawq Vasrell J. Jorus Jaxxon J. Jorus Jaxxon Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji Taezo Taezo Hoslin Koddar

J. Jorus Jaxxon

"Well, lucky me, Rider, I found the half-naked, stupid-teen Bothan just now... Any luck on your end?"

Jorus looked around the room, frustrated. At least the blaring message had stopped repeating.

He walked over to one wall of crates and began scanning for something that would fit within the parameters of the expected size of a collection of the J'raveth paintings. Except I don't know anything about art, he thought to himself. Are they big paintings? Small paintings? Murals? I've never heard of J'raveth. Maybe he's a Patitite, and only paints in miniature! No one tells me anything!

Seven minutes and sixteen seconds later (not that Jaxxon was aware), in the third row of the second wall of warehoused art, he saw, stenciled on a crate in Aurebesh: J'RAVETH EXHIBIT, followed by a date. A quick mental calendar check put the date four days out.

"Yes," whispered Jorus, grabbing his secure comm link again and spoke in a hurried, excited voice. "Hell Bat One, Hell Bat One, this is Broom Rider. I found the J'raveths. I'm still locked down. Storeroom 7. The crate is about seven feet tall, six feet wide, five feet deep, so I'm not going to be carrying it out of here. I think I can get it on a grav sled, maybe, but I'm going to need some help getting out of here, and some serious help getting past the other museum staff unless you know of any well-hidden shortcuts."

Taezo Taezo Lirka Ka Lirka Ka Hoslin Koddar Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji Lawq Vasrell Lawq Vasrell

Last edited:
Taezo Taezo Lirka Ka Lirka Ka Hoslin Koddar Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji J. Jorus Jaxxon J. Jorus Jaxxon

The lithe chiropteran alien found the way as clear as the Naboo sky as she poked her head out of the exhibit storage area a moment, though she silently cursed as her earbud shivered in her auditory canal, prompting a long, clawed finger to tap the side of her head in a rather ridiculous manner. The Qom Jha nodded at the Mirialan's excited and possibly nerve-tinged voice, an odd habit, even as she considered his words, biting her lower lip nervously a second later, her triangular ears folding down as the lithe alien woman sighed in exasperation. A hand went to her purse, her membraned arm shifting as she patted her now bulging purse filled with one ridiculous prize - the Ithorian Sculptor's Bust was nowhere to be found among a few other risque art pieces and statues in varying sizes and various states of undress from all across the Galaxy.

Lawq's free hand patted the enclosed, bare-butted, flower-eating Bothan girl's painted form, safely - if barely; it's corners made the satchel threaten to burst apart - locked away in her purse, even as she hastily replied to her compatriot, "Not a problem, Broom Rider - Well-To-Do Guard lent me his access card, so I'll be over there to unlock you right now, if you must know..." The Qom Jha sighed, then idly rubbed her aching head, a stray lock of her red hair falling over one eye as the shorter alien leveled her blaster pistol at the moaning Ithorian Guard, who had begun to regain consciousness... A shriek of her pistol sent another blue-white bolt into the Guard, striking his chest directly and expertly over the sternum and allowing his hammer-head to fall back to the polished floor with a soft thud.

Lawq's next moves were swift and purposeful, recklessly fast even despite there not being another conscious soul in sight, her athletic little legs carrying her along the wall, towards the remaining two storage areas - every second was precious, and getting that crate out via grav-sled was probably the best option. The harsh screams of various guards, the roar of the crazed alien, whatever she was, and the distinct crack of her weapon-gauntlets against the guard's armor could be heard, faint through the hallways as the Qom Jha rushed towards the next storage area, hoping that she had memorized the building's layout well enough...

"Broom Rider, I'm on my way.... Do whatever you can to get the damn crate on a grav-sled... We've got a long, arduous escape ahead of us, it seems... Still need to find that damn Ithorian bust, as well..." She paused, briefly ducking behinf a corner and peering her visage out behind a wall, even as a guard rushed past, a cursing, fat Devaronian who had failed to notice the chiropteran at all, thank the Force...

"I'm on my way..."

EDIT: Sorry for such short notice, guys, but the past week and a half have gptten so busy that I barely have energy at the end of any given day, and, on top of that, my only real friend in the world now might have Covid (we'll know in the next two to four days), so the stress and excessive busy-ness and overtime have all combined... Sadly, I simply won't be having the free time I'd like to dedicate to this. Write me out of things as is necessary, and I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom