Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character J. Jorus Jaxxon

J. Jorus Jaxxon

I'm unique. Just like everyone else.
J. JORUS JAXXON

gScyr5w.png

NAME: Jyn Jorus Jaxxon
FACTION: Is that like a portion of a whole number? I'm not good at math.
SPECIES: Mirilan
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 5'8"
WEIGHT: 141 lbs.
EYES: Green
HAIR: Green to match his eyes
SKIN: Purple/gray
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes indeed

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
Really good actor and singer, so would be a good spy or something
Outside the box thinker
Level-headed in a crisis
Can only use one Force power at a time
Unsure of powers and abilities
Self-image issues
Distrusts authority, Jedi and especially Jedi authority

POWERS (NOTE: Can only be used one at a time):
Force Flight/Levitation: These are the only two uses of Telekinesis currently known. I guess there's others, but I've been busy.
Force Sight
Force Speed
Force-Enhanced Condition (Strength, Dexterity, etc., but limited to one at a time)
Force Beams: similar to Force Blast combined with the energy effect of a lightsaber (lightsaber eyes?), manifesting as red eyebeams, which is freaky.

THEME SONG:

BIOGRAPHY:
So here's a funny story:

Once upon a time, a guy, let's call him me, was just a kid working with some smugglers. The cool Corellian kind, with the disarming smirks and the arrogant cool. The ones who always manage to get themselves out of trouble at the last moment. You know the kind.

Well, there I was, in the hold of our modified YT-1930, the Slipstream. We were in hyperspace, transporting a bunch of cargo we'd, let's say discovered, to our Hutt broker for payment and dispersal on Tattooine. Me being the naturally curious sort and not having anything else to occupy my time, I'd opened the container of what we were told was lightsaber crystals. Why? Well, I'd been told in my younger days by someone who apparently knew about such things that I was Force sensitive. I had no reason to doubt them, but I also had no reason to do anything about it. I was a poor kid, a Mirilan living in the slums of Corellia. I was too busy trying to get from one day to the next, and the Togruta chump in the robes who clued me in, who said they'd be back to talk to me some more about it and maybe discuss my future, never did. Funny how life works.

Anyway. Lightsaber crystal. I had one in my hand, thinking about that brown-robed lady and what might have been. So sue me. Now check this out:

Ever hear of a purrgil? They're giant space whales. I know, right? Space whale! The legends go that they're able to travel through hyperspace using a phenomenon known as a simu-tunnel.

Okay. Stay with me now, because here's where it gets interesting.

Ever hear of a Starweird? They're like Force ghosts that live in space. They hate Force-sensitive people, I learned much later.

So there's all the pieces laid out on the holochess board.

Something happened. I don't know what. Maybe it was just the way the stars lined up that day. But here's what I do know: The Slipstream was pulled out of hyperspace at the same instant that the purrgil entered the simu-tunnel at the same moment the Starweird appeared and flew into me as I was holding the lightsaber crystal.

Things are a little fuzzy after that. And by fuzzy I mean the next thing I knew, I was the only person left alive on the Slipstream, which was scuttled, filled with smoke, and littered with the corpses of the only friends and family I'd had for five years.

Me though? I was fine. Not a scratch on me. The Starweird was gone. The purrgil had exploded and was floating off in about twenty three thousand different directions. It was gross, actually. I don't like to think about it.

Now, remember that crystal I mentioned a couple of paragraphs ago? Funny thing, that. Somehow...somehow I've absorbed it. Like it vaporized or something and fused with me. And the Starweird too. I can't say how I know, but it's true nevertheless, so stop looking at me like that. Whatever the space ghost was, I absorbed its essence as it was being dissipated by the hyperspace anomaly.

So now what? I mean, clearly I didn't die, I'm here telling you all about myself.

So this: I've been turned into some kind of weird Force-something. I've got a bunch of...powers, I guess? Stuff I've never seen anyone do before, stuff that can't even be explained by anyone I've met yet, but I can only do these things one at a time, and only if I focus.

Life sure is funny sometimes.

SHIP:
The Jolly Starweird, a heavily modified YV-929 light freighter rebuilt from the wreckage of the Slipstream, and for which I'm in debt to the tune of 47,812 creds.
GZzPHMA.jpg

STUFF:
Model 434 blaster pistol

KILLS:
The rest of the Slipstream's crew, but I had nothing to do with it, so, none, I guess. Also, I've got this code against killing.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None yet, but willing to take some on if it means paying down my debt. Is there like a guild I have to join or something?

Author's note: I wanted to do something different with the Force User trope, so I did my best to recreate Ultra Boy from DC Comics' Legion of Super-Heroes for the Star Wars universe. Let's see how he plays out.

ROLE-PLAYS:
Salvador Denon: Theft of the J'raveth Exhibit from the Kaloran Art Museum, Denon (unfinished)
Hunt for Some Nightmare Demons: It's a hunt. for some nightmare demons. (unfinished)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom