Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Rusty's Custom Arms and Armament Auction: Love and Kindness

[member="Zenva Vrotoa"]

Another battered Zabrak with more scars than wits? I suppose we can find the ditch the last dozen were buried in.

[member="Kal Ordo"]

You know, you've got quite a bit of spunk, for a bitter old man who has fought his own kin half a dozen times.

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
I'm usually into aliens, but you look more like the stuff between my toes than anything with a brain. To be honest, I'm surprised you can even speak, maybe we should make a movie; "The Legend of the Talking Toe Jam"
[member="Olom Grihk"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="The Slave"]

The worst personal assistant/advisor out there. Only shows up for the interview, agrees to work and then....doesn't show up. You give the man everything and he just runs from it. He's lucky that I'm not one of his references.

Kal Ordo

K
[member="Rusty"]

Get out. Even I'm disappointed.

[member="Lady Kay"]

High queen is right. You would have to be on some strong drugs to hire Mythos and left him do anything other than stand in a corner and offer a job to The Slave. Do us a favor next time you think of hiring someone yourself, take that loose fitting hood and wrap it around your face until everything goes dark. That would kill two birds with one stone you would stop and we wouldn't have to look at you.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
From what I have heard coming out of his mouth, [member="Kal Ordo"] is just a grumpy old man with narrow vision.

[member="The Slave"] is just.... a disappointment.

[member="Kaine Australis"]

Forehead wrinkles lookin' like Hutt belly rolls.

Forehead wrinkles lookin' like their designed to store more armaments than your mandalorian armor.

Beard lookin' like wookie ass straight out the womb.

Right eyebrow lookin' like a black miniature revolver with no bullets.
Post #5​

[member="Talaya Rade"]

Ahhh, another fresh face, an asset of the Republic. What's the new motto, "Seventh time in a century's the charm," or "When in doubt, pin the war crimes on a force wielder?"

Old Mandalorians never die, they just find bottles to pickle themselves in. You're halfway there.

[member="The Slave"]

Don't know, but I'll dissect your mother's remains after the security team is done extracting and publish some results. Decomposing is a bit slimming on the figure, after all.

Another Boba Fett look-a-like. And with a name that's derived from a country?

Stop posting here. Making all the other boba fetts out there angry.

Now, do you have another video of wrestling some deadly creature that we have kept in zoos for ages to get to?

[member="Ignis Imura"]

Shut up prettyboy. Do us all a favour and stop running your mouth, and shove something inside of it. You're just a little witch. Which is surprising, given I thought you'd be able to conjure yourself up a new look, instead of looking like a shallow, simple minded, himbo.

Post #10

Robogeber said:
Shut up prettyboy. Do us all a favour and stop running your mouth, and shove something inside of it.
Are you just mad because I can at least eat and you cant?

I kind of feel pity that you are stuck in that droid body. However, I do not feel pity when I realized that all you are, is a movie trope of a bad guy german.

Produce section? I may look like a rotten vegetable, but at least I can out-think one. Go back to pillaging bottles of Lum--best you stick to prey that is your intellectual equal, oh mighty Mandalore 37 out of 200.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom