Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Rusty's Custom Arms and Armament Auction: Love and Kindness

[member="Mishel Noren"]

One trick? Baby, I'm pulling more tricks left right and centre. I am a goddamn master of illusion honey. You're the one trick pony. A young rebel, with no cause, whose dealing with a handicap, where have I heard it before? Oh right, every YA novel released in the last decade.

Post #8

Mishel Kryze

M
[member="Rusty"] | [member="Robogeber"]

It's only a trick if you can see it, remember this guy's the Master of Illusions - wait my bad, more like the Master of Wasted Hopes and Dreams.

P. S. You might wanna take a WD-40 to that armor of yours, Rusty, you're squeakin' louder than a Knight Ren in the middle of Skor.

[member="Rusty"]

Tell me why it looks like your teeth were modeled after Darth Sidious' dentures.

Tell you what. You try to come back with something witty and I'll model your purging after Palpatine and the shard species.
#3​

yesjacknicholson.gif

Yes, feed your anger.
[member="Rusty"] this might be your best yet.

Kal Ordo

K
Talaya Rade said:
( Ignore )
Easily done.

[member="Ignis Imura"]

Your momma called. First, she wants her eyeliner and "feminine products" back. Second, she said to tell you fire is for cooking not erotica.

[member="Kal Ordo"]

Ah, such a disappointment ta us all. Everything ya do ends prematurely. I'm surprised ya managed dis many insults without loosing yer hard edge. Oh, never mind, that last one was pretty flaccid.

Kal Ordo

K
[member="Tryp West"]

From the looks you're used to disappointment. The only hard edge you could provoke is on a servo driver. Do they hand out generic personalities to everyone in the outer rim or just you?

[member="Kal Ordo"]

Well, when all I git is folks like you, how could I be anything *but* disappointed?

And at least I got in line fer a personality at all. I guess you were too busy tryin' ta figure out how to put on yer armor and muttering confused 'oya's' when they were handin' dem out.

Children, please.

Personality is overrated. You say more with a blaster than a smile. Somewhere along the way, Corellians forgot that fact.

[member="Tryp West"]

Kal Ordo

K
[member="Tryp West"]

They don't issue personalities to Mandalorians. That's why the armor compensates. But it's ok if you don't know that it's not your fault. I wouldn't know anything either if my only social interaction occurred while picking through trash. Maybe you should scavenge an education and fix that lazy speach before you worry about how many 'oyas' anyone says. Feel free to have a drink and crash another ship while you think little human thoughts about what to say next.

[member="Alkor Centaris"]

Someone catalogue this! A corellian put a thought together with out prompting. History has been made today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom