Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Rusty's Custom Arms and Armament Auction: Love and Kindness

[member="Kal Ordo"]

Ah look, the senile old man thinks he knows how to joke! What a laugh that is. Given you had to do a double take, I have to ask, have the meds kicked in yet gramps? You need another change of your adult nappy? Go piss off back to old age home, I'm pretty sure years of using beskar as an aphrodisiac has probably poisoned your blood.

Post #3

Runi Verin

Two pounds shy of a bomb.
Post #3 | [member="Robogeber"]

Steady on, you over grown toaster. If you go using all your vocabulary in a single roast like that you're liable to blow a fuse. You'd think with all the credits they wasted on bring you back they'd at least polish the old insult-o-tron programming. It ain't binary if you're just coming up with zeroes. Get some new material, pateesa. Your current stuff just does not compute.

Mishel Kryze

M
Post #1

[member="Runi Verin"]

A Verd and a Zambrano, now that's just fancy, isn't that like swapping a sibling for a cousin?

Kal Ordo

K
[member="Mishel Noren"]

Easy, glitters. Sit back doen before you hurt yourself. You already proved the sentience of space trash when you pit a sentence together. That'll do.

Mishel Kryze

M
Post #2

[member="Kal Ordo"]

Ooga ooga beskar, sorry I'm getting a lot of trash on this end mind getting that vocabulator fixed?

[member="Mishel Noren"]

Ah yes. The traitorous Ren. I see you've managed to step out of the family S and M dungeon for once, and are now trying to act like a reasonable human being. Or should I say space elf? Should be careful with your words about Zambranos given the stock you spawned from. Even more ironic to talk about mental faculty given you're deranged nature. Trying to act like a big tough girl in front of everyone. Adorable. But you're nothing without your brothers and sisters. Little more than a disgusting vagrant, carrying the training which could have made you great, but instead a failure.

Post #4

Kal Ordo

K
[member="Rusty"]

If it isn't positive proof that evolution and intelligent design can really screw up a good thing.

[member="Kal Ordo"]

You're so dense even without your special metal crutch, that light bends around you! How does it feel, to have your entire culture and belief system aping off of a long dead man?

Post #6

Mishel Kryze

M
Post #3

[member="Robogeber"] R-2-D-Please don't every time you try to spit a roast you end up getting splash back, now take a bow before you choke on your ambition.

P.S. Graf's still the better Admiral.

[member="Mishel Noren"]

Ooff. Aiming right below the belt are we? Well, that's where your only original thoughts come from. How many love interests have you had? 3? 4? Maybe they don't last, because you don't. After all, you're as fast as the Flash.

Post #7

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
[member="Mishel Noren"]

I'd ask what kind of highlighter you're using, but it looks more like a 'bye, later.' When you blew your dad's credit card on makeup, I assume he'd hope you'd spend it on something other than knock-off finger paint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom