Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Rusty's Custom Arms and Armament Auction: Love and Kindness

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
Alright, so I've gone through and picked out my favorites, and that's easier said than done. There was a lot of good material to work with here. If you're mentioned below, you get a free LCR-series revolver in the trim and caliber of your choice. I'll announce the overall winner at the bottom.
Heron Graile said:
[member="Talaya Rade"]

Hey Silver Spoon, you don't need three words to let folks know you're white.

Entry #1
[member="Heron Graile"]

Emka Imani said:
*shouts something about Oya Oya Beskar on his left side*
[member="Kal Ordo"]

[member="Emka Imani"]

Kal Ordo said:
[member="Talaya Rade"]

I couldn't hear you over your screaming self-importance. Say it again slowly and maybe I can piece it together.

[member="Kal Ordo"]

Velok the Younger said:
[member="Robogeber"]

Big words from a man whose greatest achievement was a seven-on-one dogpile...as one of the seven. A true hero of Omega.
[member="Velok the Younger"]

Mishel Noren said:
Post #3

[member="Robogeber"] R-2-D-Please don't every time you try to spit a roast you end up getting splash back, now take a bow before you choke on your ambition.

P.S. Graf's still the better Admiral.
[member="Mishel Noren"]

Talaya Rade said:
This

Sounds

Envy.
#4, [member="Robogeber"]​
[member="Talaya Rade"]

Kaine Australis said:
[member="Ignis Imura"] He's a movie trope? People who are literally Edward from Twilight shouldn't throw stones.
[member="Kaine Australis"]

Olom Grihk said:
[member="Kaine Australis"]

Produce section? I may look like a rotten vegetable, but at least I can out-think one. Go back to pillaging bottles of Lum--best you stick to prey that is your intellectual equal, oh mighty Mandalore 37 out of 200.
[member="Olom Grihk"]

Y'all didn't make this easy. Well, most of you didn't. There were a couple that were maybe trying a bit too hard. Word to the wise: if it takes you so long to type out your insult that three people beat you to the punch, maybe you're overthinking it. Also, I think next time I'm going to change up the criteria a bit. Choosing one individual burn over overall performance seems like a mistake in hindsight, as did the limit for entries. Several of you didn't get your best roasts in until after you'd burned up your five.

Food for thought, I guess.

Anyway, after careful consideration of jokes, the winner is:

Jorus Merrill said:
[member="Zenva Vrotoa"]

Hardened criminal? Kid, the only felony on your rap sheet is that wardrobe. Can't swipe a mark if you're too busy swiping right.

Post #2
[member="Jorus Merrill"]

Honestly, without the five bid limit, that would have probably changed, but it was a zinger and the best anyone got in in under five. Congratulations, and enjoy your shiny new doom weapons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom