Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalog Roble Manufacturing HoloNet Storefront

Braxton Holst Braxton Holst

Although Roble Manufacturing usually operates on a strict one-time transaction policy, an exception can be made if we are guaranteed a cut of the profit made from items that use Roble Manufacturing components. After settling the exact amounts we would be more than happy to grant permissions. We eagerly await your reply.

Braxton Holst Braxton Holst

Although Roble Manufacturing usually operates on a strict one-time transaction policy, an exception can be made if we are guaranteed a cut of the profit made from items that use Roble Manufacturing components. After settling the exact amounts we would be more than happy to grant permissions. We eagerly await your reply.

Sounds like a deal. Naturally you will get a a respectable percentage of the profits. We can discuss the fine print over lunch on Christophsis

Roble Manufacturing Sale -- Prices cut by 50%!

Roble Manufacturing has always been dedicated to providing top-quality products at non-expensive prices. In that spirit, we have slashed our prices by 50% so you can better afford the technology to invent your dreams.

Caporegime - Cyber-Intelligence Division
I would like to purchase these items below for a unique ship

FES-HRE18 Fire Suppression System - 100UC
MXC-R13 Saja-class Sensor Array - 100UC
MRS-01 Eir Defensive System -100UC
MXC-T22 Oberyn Stealth Shroud -100UC
SC2-41 Vidhar Cloaking Device -100UC

Total 500 UC​

Thank you for your time,
Dedata

Caporegime - Cyber-Intelligence Division
Dear Mr, Roble

I am writing to you because I would like to request permanent access for The Family to your stocks for the sum of
zCbZC1e.png

Thank you for your time,
Dedata

Alban Roble Alban Roble

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom