Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roast the guy above you.

Children please! It's okay if you want to be a carbon copy of every twelve year old who RP's an anime character with a few tweaks because they lack the ability to be original.

Ah! I'm shot! I have such a bad bio, really? That's your roast? I mean I get it... You're the kind of person to hate people who like anime for no reason. But... I thought you could do better... But honestly I'm kind of speaking for myself... My roasts could be better too, maybe that's something we should work on. I don't know. I also just read one of your character's bios, Phislo's, we should also both work on our bios. Looks like we have a lot in common. ;)

[member="Keran Kojo"]

Being the ultimate maid is sort of like being the galaxy's best greatest stamp-licker: No matter how well you do it, you're still licking the backside of someone better than yourself.

Now, give me that roast.

Darth Ophidia said:
[member="Keran Kojo"]
+ Combat Training: Thug, Gladiator, Mercenary and then Sith. Saiah has lived in a constant state of conflict and through this state of conflict she has acquired considerable combat prowess.
- Duelist: Strong in a one on one confrontation, but weak against multiple opponents and heavy blaster fire.
So you're awesome at combat and yet you suck at combat. Did the dark side warp your brain so hard you've become a living contradiction?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom