Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roast the guy above you.

Unused 2

A Pile of Bones In a Jacket
[member="Atin Vendet"] is salty with me... Sorry for using an example ;) how about a rancor that shoots laser beams out of his mouth, is force sensitive and kills all their enemies by spitting on them? That work ;)

[member="Bones Neutre"] 's would be able to make that claim, if @Atin Vendet 's writer respected his opinion or valued it. However, that opinion goes in the same place as people that play ponies and superheroes, which is the garbage. On the note of the rancor, with all things, if it has a wookiepedia link, and a wookiepedia reference, it exists. If it does not, it does not, save through the codex page of the website. Skeletons neither walk, nor talk, nor have a wookiepedia page dedicated to their sentience, or a codex page assosciated with their sentience. Therefor, Mr Sans, you do not exist. If you wanted to change that, you might want to take a little visit to the codex page. :D

Unused 2

A Pile of Bones In a Jacket
Valid point there [member="Atin Vendet"] I am sorry for making a crossover and making you sad... Skeletons are not sentient species. I don't exist. Sorry for trying to crossover Starwars with other things and sorry for making you waste your 600th post on a speech on a roast someone page. I hope you have a great day and are happy with your decision. "Mr. Sans" is now dead. I hope that makes you happy! Maybe I'll see you as another character. Have fun! ;) :D

It's true.

No wonder you hide in armor so much though. Compensating for something, or someone? Let's not forget, wannabe Dar'Manda , I hide my face to protect my identity. Not because I have a face only a mother could love.

"I'd roast you, but I don't have time to bestow on you the knowledge to carry out a investing conversation. It's like talking with a child, on a tier one level of roasting, who can't even get down into the nitty gritty level of it all, wherein you drop some bombs on a deeply troubled past and lay out some savage law. No, your intelligence is limited to the scraping of the upper level of the block. Make way for [member="Atheus"] , kid , and take some notes."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom