Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roast the guy above you.

Gremoth Kroth

Credit Count: 3,000
[member="Atin Vendet"] oh my god... I'm so triggered, that got me good! ;) You think I don't shoot accurate, oh wait... you base everyone's shots off how bad you shoot, I forgot. Who cares about legacy? I'm not a hunter by the way. I'm a drug dealer I think you got the wrong guy. Can you see through that mask. A meddling duelist, what is this scooby-doo. 'You meddling kids!' Man... plus what's shooting accurate for if the person already shot you. Plus most accurate shots are planned and from above, and they shoot first. I don't get your roast, I guess I'm thinking waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too hard about it. :p

Lyth Meran

Bullet with Butterfly wings.
[member="Gremoth Kroth"] STOP LOOKING LIKE MICK JAGGER.
landscape_mick-jagger-hyde-park.jpg

Maybe I will,

Words... Adjectives...
Everything.. Words...
I'm super sick and super radically cool and awesome.
Some hunter... thinks Pinnochio is a big word​
Thinks I'm emo... now I have blood crippling depression​
If I didn't Already Have It...
Fin
Is that good, or did I do the opposite of what you thought I was gonna do, man... that was some great emotry. I also like how if you have black hair and black clothes your automatically an emo so... you're now a girl who sits next to windows all day very happily. [member="Phislo Bress"]

[member="Korro Kenyu"] "Hey,did you know that a bounty hunter is not the same thing as a Mercenary? One hunts specific people, another acts as a hired soldier. Common mistake.

That said, 16 year old, you weren't smart. You weren't clever. You Dad was just stupid, and how's that mother you left behind to die?"

Well... First off I wasn't clever I didn't even kill my father. My mother, I don't know... I guess your right, I am stupid for leaving her behind but... Meh. Second, I said basically, I appreciate you looking into my profile, that's nice of you ;). I hope you understand and I like how you think out your "roasts" but y'know. [member="Atin Vendet"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom