Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roast the guy above you.

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

"It's all been bloody marvellous..."
We've all been roasted, and hopefully have roasted someone. Now, let's take it here. Roast the person above you. Not their writer, but rather their character. Perhaps it's their avatar, or some perceived slight? Just unleash your anger, and in a clever, and not a-holeish way, tell them how you really feel.

So come on, roast me!

^ "What? Momma didn't love you enough? Little Dimikus got tired of being the burden? Couldn't handle being less important than the needle in her arm, eh? I'm sure you've grown into the man she always wanted you to be."

*Offers some water*

"Nothing can clean that past up."
[member="Atheus"]

Dax Fyre said:
[member="Verz Horak"]
Force Breaker? You can't even break a toothpick...

You got a chuckle out of me kid. But let me tell you how insignificant you are. I've fought more Sith in close combat than you've ever seen. I've conquered worlds. I've led legions of Mandalorians to victory. I've left a mark that the galaxy shall not ever forget, and when I die, it will be to something even more terrifying than me.

You look like you just got out of diapers. If you died now, nobody would remember you.

[member="Verz Horak"]

Dad died at 8, huh? You ever do a verd'goten there, Hot shot?

From the way you talk, you don't sound like you've even heard of the true meaning of Ijaat. Deposed from office? Must not have been a good Mandalor then.

Atin Vendet said:
[member="Verz Horak"]

Dad died at 8, huh? You ever do a verd'goten there, Hot shot?

From the way you talk, you don't sound like you've even heard of the true meaning of Ijaat. Deposed from office? Must not have been a good Mandalor then.

Look at you, talking about big things like that, when you don't even have a sense of honor.

[member="Verz Horak"]

I care about other Mandalorians. Sadly, there's few and far between these days. I follow my contract, follow my code, and what little promises I give I absolutely follow.

That said,

If you were really Mand'alor, and aren't anymore, why are you still alive? Shouldn't you be Mand'alor again with your enemies dead, or dead yourself after trying? Things to think about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom