Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Return to running

a0mR4or.png
Tag: Minako Aoki-Barran Minako Aoki-Barran
Objective: Clean out rusty skills

Poor Hex hears voices in her head

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Coloured '.....' are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

Untitled55-20220518133449.png

JWCdpr8.png
This planet felt so much like home, but she was shocked how noisy it was, in the nearly a year since she had been arrested and imprisoned on Denon, perhaps she had forgotten who she was, and what made her, her. Well, today was as good a chance as any to work the kinks out and check that the Sword of Denon still had what it took to call herself a shadowpunk. She looked off of the edge of the tall building, it was a long way down.

'...approximately eleven hundred metres, give or take...'
"Yeah... I know, I was there when we looked it up"

The blue haired girl rolled her eyes and looked out across the thin gantry that led to a pipe, that led to a jump and then a walkway then to her first objective. She had gone ahead on a speeder bike and set up a series of objectives that she had to achieve, some were just destinations, others had miniaturised drones to kill, the last one was a two thousand metre base jump off a cloud cutter... that one would be sweet.

"My stars, it stinks here, are they just burning meat or something on this planet?" she asked the other girl. Who had just arrived, another scar hounds, about her age and super pretty. She was the grand daughter of Thomas Barran Thomas Barran or something like that, she hadnt really listened when she was told they should hang out.

'...gonna introduce yourself?...'

"Oh chit, yeah! I'm sorry. I'm Hex, your grandad probably said my name is Elyssa, which it is, but call me Hex." she held out a hand as if to shake it, but instead in it was a grav belt clip.

"You used these before? If you fall, hit the button and it will stop you falling, dont hit the button and you keep going until you hit whatever is at the bottom, simple as." She had never really used them in Denon, she liked the thrill of the risk, but it had been so long, and she wanted to be ready for her upcoming mission to coruscant, not dead.

Last edited:
VVVDHjr.png

BAYING AT THE MOON
VVVDHjr.png

Minako was never quite willing to leave her grandfather's side. She was well and truly his shadow, following him and doing everything he asked of her. During his imprisonment in Denon, the girl felt lost without her grandfather. She had raided more often than usual, a typical Hound hobby, and trained to distract herself from his absence. She also listened to music, are and drank whatever she wanted, and indulged in all her hobbies to keep her pain at bay. She was lost without him, and doing everything she could to cope.

That was, until, he was released.

Some Dark Empire was to thank for his breaking out. And he was not the only one. Others escaped with him, and some had been recruited into the Scar Hounds. One such individual, her grandfather told her to meet: Hex Hex . Or Elyssa. Or whatever she was. Minako only wanted to stay by her uncle's side, but he implored her to meet her. And so, reluctantly, she left Thomas Barran Thomas Barran 's side.

She kneeled next to Hex, scratching Sock's head. Socks, her Shiba Inu, had been the only friend Minako ever needed. He came with Minako for emotional support, happily panting and standing around blissfully. He was familiar with these training grounds, as he had come here with Minako many times to train. Especially in the past year. He looked up to Minako and licked her cheek before returning to that happy, derpy smile of his.

Minako looked up to Hex and only nodded in response. "It always smells like this, you get used to it. I know how it works. Thanks though. I don't know what you set up though, so you lead"

She looked back towards the building and stood up, ready to enter it. She paused though, and she looked back to Hex.

"Name's Minako, by the way. This is Socks."

She adjusted the backpack on her back, waiting for Hex's lead. Socks, in turn, waited for Minako as he happily panted without a thought in his brain.

a0mR4or.png
Tag: Minako Aoki-Barran Minako Aoki-Barran
Objective: Clean out rusty skills

Poor Hex hears voices in her head

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Coloured '.....' are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

Untitled55-20220518133449.png

JWCdpr8.png
Hex fidgeted with excitement as Minako Aoki-Barran Minako Aoki-Barran introduced herself, she was eager to get ready. The blue haired girl knelt down to the the dog to greet it. "Hey boy, I'm Hex, I nearly got a cat once... huh... you like that word... cats" she giggled and looked at the edge. "You think this little guy can free run?" she asked Minako while addressing Socks.

'...It can probably do a good base jump, once...'

Hex supressed a little laugh and tried to remain demure, people liked dogs, and they didnt like seeing them taking a long run off a short ledge. She stood back up and checked her gear before flicking her head to say 'come on' to the other woman. Hex ran towards the ledge and hopped over, landing on a pair of large brown metal pipes. Wide enough to balance easily but very, very high. Hex picked up speed and ducked under a comm cable as she did. "Watch out for obstacles Mina!" she shouted back without looking. This was exhilarating, one step from falling into oblivion, with the smells of the city (Denon still smelled better) and the crosswinds in her hair.

The pipe veered sharply left but Hex jumped off the corner onto a lower surface made of duracrete a few metres below, it ran the length of the wall of the top part of an older skyscraper and was about two metres wide so no challenge this time. Her heart was beating hard with the exertion and she finally came to a corner, disappearing out of Minako's sight to the right. There she would wait, the data device she had selected as their first objective was only a few metres round the corner, they just had to slice in.

But she wanted to wait for Minako and make her jump when she came round the corner. So she did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom