Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return of the Yuuzhan Vong

@[member="Vilox Pazela"] Well you are more than welcome to participate

@[member="Shimmra Rapuung"] please join us brother and together we can cause the deaths of trillions again.

@[member="Alachei Mnemenos"] People such as yourself have their uses, for now...

@[member="Vael'roth Kon"] Your people are a blight on this galaxy using our holy vessels for your own greed. I will be there to see my Rakghouls feast upon your body.

@[member="Isis Fontana"] Rakghouls, dear.

@[member="High Prophet Dredge"] Idk if that's supposed to scare me or what cause I'm no longer in the CIS unless you mean the Sephi to which I say bring it.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
@[member="High Prophet Dredge"] I will do it if there is armor involved! Maybe... I haven't decided yet. Kind of busy. But definitely no if there is no armor for me.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
@[member="High Prophet Dredge"] I have nothing to offer the Vong won't probably just claim they can make better anyways; We be certain allies instead of potential enemies.
@[member="Shimmra Rapuung"] I honestly did not think about that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom