Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return of the Yuuzhan Vong

@[member="Doc"]

Don't even run up on me with that recycled plant beat me rap, cause lets be honest the republic is complete crap. Havoc is in need of dirt nap you pap drinking saps. So excuse me cause my faction is getting on the map. It's no use to bounce back cause your brain is saturated with spice, lice, maybe some mice since your ass just got served thrice.

Talk about my weebs like I know it but the fans demanded it, so I handled it, but not abandoned it so don't think you can even hold a candle to it. So excuse me if my crew is bonkers, Ill as Frak like we came straight from Yonkers, buckle up since we gonna have the galaxy conquered. so watch from a window like a stalker. I'm hot off the griddle your cold like yo moma's nick knacks, you fake frak, making tracks and stacks while you just get to watch me do the beasts with two backs.

So you got bled, and will end up a red dead sucka with no creds. So smoke them meds and watch me do work to your honey in bed. And so repeat after me special K "I am sofa king we Todd Ed" *drops mic*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom