Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return of the Yuuzhan Vong

@[member="Alachei Mnemenos"] I need materials, I'm stuck on a world ridden with destroyed technology. I need transport to spread my "influence"

@[member="Tamara"] oh a paddling, that only sounds amazing. Pain is the only meaning of life, please give me pain *presents Vong butt for a spanking*

Sir Hammerlock

S
I do say chaps, I don't think I've seen anything quite as ugly as these fellows. Even those Bullymongs are a fair sight more handsome.

Sir Hammerlock

S
High Prophet Dredge said:
Let me take your mustache for my cause
I say! Such barbarity as to desire to take another Gentleman's mustache. Have you no honor sir!?!

@[member="High Prophet Dredge"] How do you know of my race? I mean I am the only Vortek on the board kind sir, but thanks for being so damn polite about it. ;)

Sir Hammerlock

S
Isis Fontana said:
Seems someone needs a hug.. ;)
I would greatly advise against that Miss @[member="Isis Fontana"]. Such a dastardly being these Vongs are. You don't know if they'll try to stab you, or take such ungentlemanly conduct as to grope you.

High Prophet Dredge said:
@[member="Isis Fontana"] Then perhaps some light bondage? *grabs whips and knives* Through pain do we only see the light.
You ever heard the saying "people who live in glass houses she never throw stones"? @[member="High Prophet Dredge"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom