Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return of the Yuuzhan Vong

@[member="High Prophet Dredge"]

I spit harder than your crabshell armor
But between you and me I didn't get beat by a lame ass tree
You guys couldn't even blow up a planet right
So how do you expect me to be serious when you say you want to fight
Just because you makin all this rattle that you wanna battle doesn't mean I'm gonna hop on my saddle but I know one thing I'll slaughter you like some god damn cattle

So sit down and give me my crown I run this stupid town

That was cold dog

What we have here Is a failure to comminucate, so you could at least get your poodoo straight.
We got beat by a Tree but damn we were busy with what we had on our plate, but if you ask me your rhymes is irate.
Your republic is a lie freedom is joke so might as well give up now bloke cause the horde is gonna come through. So go run and hide cause I'm Henry the 8th straight beheading *?&@!es and snitches so why don't you just give up now before you end up with a head full of stitches. @[member="Doc"]

What you had on your plate was an egg on your face affecting your entire race
Big coral ships don't mean skip when they're gettin blown to bits
Your little black hole gravity well tricks were all cool until the X-wing pilots took you to school

WIK WIK WIK WIK

I could give a damn about the Republic or it's politics
All I do is blow bad guys to bits
And I stitch my friends back together
So since after this little rap you're gonna be bleedin and broken, call me whenever

Just ring your ugly Momma's house I'm always in town
And boy does she love having me around

My flows is like an ill jab and hook, you may not care for your republic but you can't stop me you joke. I'm evil straight out if a book, and when I flex it makes all your Jedi honnies look. So I'm bringing it back to to the old ways if I may, but I will take you, havoc and that meth head steph any day. You won't keep me or my boys at bay so you might as well give up before you pay.

Cause I'm just chillin, killin, a straight villan killing people by the billion! So buckle up doc cause it's about to get brought Vulcan nerve pinch your ass like I was Spok. Illest villan and MC on the block so give now why there's still some hope since all my rhymes be the most dope. Go pray to your pope cause today there won't be a new hope!

OOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!! Uh hu, yeah that was it right there @[member="Doc"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
They say the pen is mightier than the sword, but little small timers like you aint got nothin against the Horde. You bringin more beef than a bucher's shop, but you just mad we're rolling down ya block. Probably more vegetarian than a Vinithi, your rhymin's lame, just quit the game, you feel me? Hoppin on technology, impossibly, unstoppable velocity, poppin you like Charlie Sheen in 2013. Guns, ships and warlords, all fightin for the cause, while you still at home so your moma can wash out your draws. But dont get me wrong, I aint about that hatin. I'm constantly debatin, while you sprawled out on pavement. Maybe the Vong ain't right, and I aint picking sides, just letting you know that I am ending the fight. This worlds doomed anyway, you think your safe? No one is escapin the fires of Judgement day. Man, we be killin it like its genocide, you need peroxide, maybe a cloth to get the tears out ya eyes? Living down the barrel of a gun, don't fight us one to one you, say you got knights? That's cool, why don't you Praise the Sun!
DROP DAT BEAT NUJABES

Idk man I got bored haha.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
lol
tumblr_m6l6o8EiMJ1r0bbrto1_1280.png

You think you can rap hard
queen you're about as weak as a tiny little shard
So why don't you make like Alachei's faction and get real small
So I can make you sit down and put this whole site's balls to the wall

You wanna conquer the galaxy you can't even conquer a plant
So stop with your little tattooed web of pain infused rant
Cause I'm the man with the plan in his hand and you'll never be able to understand when I drop my beats I hit these streets like a cleaver and I leave you more disgusting than a Cleveland steamer and I'll chew you up and spit you out like a oscar meyer weiner

So don't come at me with your little weeaboo bars cause I'll send them out to the stars
Nine tailed Circe-baby-havin freak
I'll cross you off the map like a CIA black pen streak

Now back to the subject at hand, the Vong
The boys with the crab who can do no wrong
Oh wait I forgot
There was that one little afterthought

YOU GUYS GOT BEAT BY A FLOWER
The EU weirdos took the term flower power
And gave it a whole new spin
You got beat by Han and Leia's emo kin

Now don't you come battlin Doc unless you want to be pulled apart
Surgically precise and altogether not that nice
Havoc squad
@[member="Ayña Kottos"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I'll admit it, your rhymes are good, but you just mad we're in your neighborhood. Had your wife and kids and turn them into Vong shapers too.
What's that, you say you're Havoc? You circle jerk like rabbits. In your plastic toy armor you as hard as bad habit.
The Horde will take you too, and your friends and your crew. You and what army, what's that? Your friends just left you to die, fool.
We leave hot sh it on the mic, spit flames and take names. You call that sh it a rap? You like R Kelly, go and make it rain.
You have no hope to live, so why you flippin' a lid. Get that garbage out our face, go back to being rangers in outer space, kid.
You talk about plants like you some kind of karking gardener. We'll split your cabbage and serve you cold, who ordered the salad to go?
We run this queen, [expletive term], what you think you're saying? We'll terraform your whole world, what kind a game you thnk I'm playing?

@[member="Doc"] @[member="High Prophet Dredge"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom