Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return of the Yuuzhan Vong

@[member="Kalordo Lah"] Does our people's way of masochism and suffering disgust you brother? Or have you all fallen do far from the path that you are blind in the face of your supreme overlord. Perhaps you could be my war master.

@[member="Isis Fontana"] Why yes I have, I killed the people who invented that awful quote.

@[member="Ordo"] Do something you mando piece of crap.

@[member="Shimmra Rapuung"] I like you, please let our people rebuild and destroy this wretched tech filled galaxy like we once did

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
@[member="High Prophet Dredge"]
The galaxy must burn on that we agree but there can be no pets. For the galaxy to be cleansed all must be destroyed. Starting with Sith and Jeedai.

Sir Hammerlock

S
Clearly all this talk of burning the galaxy means that Sir Giles Harlowe Thorneton Horatio the Fourth's Foreign Legion of Gentlemanly Soldiers of Fortune and Honor will be needed.

High Prophet Dredge said:
Yes my ragdoll army will destroy you with their uneven stitching and poor anatomy!! MUHAHAHA!! @[member="Isis Fontana"]
I knew you were too cute.. ;) @[member="High Prophet Dredge"] might have to meet on the battlefield some time..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom