Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Your Rank Titles | Sub-Account Name Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="Darth Yamato"]
Why have you waited 2 years to make use of this? You are a member from 2013, so this is not a transfer request, this is extra RPing you've been doing elsewhere which you want to be rewarded for here.

Give me a reason to support your request.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

I kind of forgot, to be honest. I had intended to rp both here and there, and then I lost my muse and stopped going to both here and there. Then I somewhat got my muse back, but went over to the 1st place, as I forgot about this place. I stayed there for a little bit, and tried to roleplay. I managed to reach the master rank, but then lost what little muse I had left and disappeared again.

And then I got some muse back once again, but I'm trying to take it slow and careful, dip my toes in the water, so to speak. You don't have to give me a master/lord rank if you don't want to, I'm fine with staying a knight if I had to, not a huge deal to me. I could always do a whole "different paths for my character" if needed.

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
Only Writer accounts are exempt from the 50 post requirement. Please do not spread misinformation.

This post is also to confirm that the RPJs have voted and agreed to promote [member="Ijaat Mereel"] to Master. He may use this post as proof of promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom