Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Your Rank Titles | Sub-Account Name Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invicta Zambrano

I
I have two requests:

1) I would like the One Sith and Sith Acolyte tags....*leaves an offering of cookies*

2) I would like my name changed to Invicta Zambrano....*leaves an additional offering of cookies and a few brownies*

Please and thank you most kindly! :)

cookie-monster.gif

[member="Invicta Zambrano"] - Cookie!!! :D

[member="Judah Lesan"] - Who da heck is "Thorian"? :p

I have a question. I know I shouldn't ask it here, but I don't know any other place where to do that.

Seeing that [member="Eve Amelia Zambrano"]'s tag placement is not like the others, I would like to ask: doesn't the One Sith tag work as a faction tag? Some time ago, I heard faction tags (e.g "The Republic", "Mandalorian", "The New Order", etc.) will always be the second tag under a person's avatar (after "Character" or "Writer" or whatever tag) and all other tags will be placed after them (or if there is no faction tag, then they're in alphabetical order), but it looks like maybe the One Sith tag isn't configured like a faction tag.

If needed, you can delete this post and maybe either get it fixed or don't get it fixed or maybe present another place where I could ask it (seriously, it's so minor that making a thread in the bug forum isn't quite useful). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom