Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Relaxation on Corellia

VVVDHjr.png

The beach. Vitiion felt like she deserved a break after all of the work she had been going through. Of course, at the end of the day it hadn't been a lot but considering the fact she had done more close-ranged combat than she was comfortable with, well of course she was going to try and get some R&R. Stretching her arms out, almost like she was trying to catch as much sun as she could. Making sure that her hair was tied up, if she was going to go swimming, well...she didn't want to have too much issues. Though for now, she was just going to enjoy her time on Corellia as much as she could. Even if her outfit wasn't exactly something she was...entirely comfortable with. But it was either this, or start melting from the heat.

Though speaking of earshot...Vitiion blinked as she heard a familiar voice near her, and went straight on the search. Scanning through the people around her, the Atoan's eyes narrowed in concentration until eventually she found it. Xeno was here. Wearing a...trench coat? What was the guy even thinking? He seemed to have a new friend as well. Some redhead, who had a better idea than Xeno when it came to outfits you should wear at the beach. 'cause seriously, who wears a trench coat to the beach of all places. Either way. It was time for her to head over to her...friend? associate? She wasn't sure what to call Xeno right now.

"Hey Xeno. Fancy seeing you here. Are you...trying to cook yourself alive or something?" Vee raised an eyebrow as she looked over the pair, giving the redhead a small wave. "Hi there. Vitiion. Nice to meet you. Xeno hasn't told me about you." By the Gods, introductions were more difficult than they needed to be. This was why she preferred to be to herself but...hey. It was nice. Sometimes, to get out of your comfort zone. Y'know? Plus she was under the assumption that Xeno already knew the redhead. After all, from what she knew of Xeno, he didn't seem like the type to randomly start talking to women on the beach.

Xeno Xeno Millia Brimarch Millia Brimarch

Objective: To relax and to have fun!
Tags: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Annika Starfire Annika Starfire Rayth Rayth

"I think I'm good for now. Just getting a feel for the board and the waves. I'm used to surfing trees, not waves."

"That's ok! We all have to start somewhere, right?" Cori replied cheerfully. "I've never heard of surfing trees before, though. How does that work? Do you climb the trees first, and do you use the force to turn the leaves into waves? That sounds pretty fun, actually, but I imagine you'd get tired quickly. I know from first hand experience that overusing the force can really drain you."

"...you're a mermaid..."

"Yes, I am," Cori giggled. She was used to this kind of reaction, and it never failed to make her smile. "In a manner of speaking, anyway." The Jedi knight wondered for a moment whether she should tell this woman about how her species, the Ersansyr, were different from other
Merfolk, but she thought better of it. Nobody comes to the beach for a biology lesson, after all.

"It's part of why I offered to make the waves bigger! My tail, in combination with the force, can move and shape the water pretty well," she told her new friend. "Here, I'll show you!"

Swimming a little further forward from the Cathar so as to not catch her in the wave, Cori dived under the waves. Summoning the force through her tail, she pounded the water, causing a large wave to form. It crashed violently onto the surface, splashing two individuals nearby.

"Sorry!" She called out, poking her head out of the water to get a look at the pair she had wet. One of them was so pale it took her eyes a moment to adjust before she was able to make out the shape of Rayth Rayth . He looked like a cartoon vampire.

Oh no, Cori thought. I hope I didn't piss off a Sangnir. Those guys are dangerous.

Looking over at the other one, Annika Starfire Annika Starfire , a shiver went down Cori's spine at the knowing look in her eyes. It was like this purple haired sunbather already knew who she was, but Cori had never seen this woman before in her life. She gave them both one last awkward wave before turning back to the surfing Jedi.

"I suppose I should be more careful," she laughed, shaking off her uneasiness. "But yeah, that's how I use my tail to control the water. What's your name, by the way? I'm Cori."

VVVDHjr.png
Tags: Valery Noble Valery Noble Matthew of Valendale Matthew of Valendale Danthem Scipios Danthem Scipios

As he passed one end of the game of borgleball, Rik noticed a… winged young man avidly observing it, which slowed his paces for a half-a-moment. Didn’t usually see that on the Gold Beaches, but there's a first time for everything, and he had been away from Corellia, by and large, for years. Almost exclusively dropping in to visit his family at times he did manage to make it back to the Core.

Maybe some things had changed. War displaced peoples, and worlds absorbed what refugees they could.

But he pushed those thoughts to the back recesses of his mind. There would be time enough to look at the needs of the path he was putting himself back on, when he wasn’t on the beach, when he wasn’t out enjoying what amounted to an extended leave. As he continued on, he noted the guy in the flight jacket walking past him with a cooler of cold ones - he had the right idea - a sight that lit up a selection of memories of his time with Saber Squadron, and made his mouth stretch into a brief half-grin as he continued looking around, soaking up the warmth of the sun.

The heat wasn’t a problem for him. Nor were the sunbathers, despite that he never saw the appeal, not with how educated he was about the risk. Though as his eyes swept over the people on towels, he just barely caught that one of them had been looking at him, only to look away and return to her reading. Rik followed the turn of her head, and his attention soon landed on the cover of her book.

[ Didn’t Aderes read those? ] he thought, his lips briefly stretching in amusement, thinking of the woman that had been the heavy gunner in his unit for most of his absent years, and sometimes he’d let his curiosity get the better of him and ask what this one was about. A warmed half of a smile quirked a corner of his mouth following that thought.

“Hn, shameless reading,” he commented, his voice inflected with mild, humoured interest, as he crossed his thick arms over his bare chest, “what’s that one ab--”

Then he felt it flying in hard from behind - the same gorram ball that had nearly accosted him some minutes before - whizzing past his ear when he dodged, and right for the woman he'd just been starting to talk to.

"Th'fu--" he spat in minor surprise as his head whipped in the direction of the game, which quickly turned to a low-grade seething disappointment, every participant staring back in a mix of sheepishness, mortification, and an instant's terror, "--I told them!"

But then he saw the same damn guy that'd showed up with beer, frantically waving his arms. Rik's lips pressed shut and he blew a sharp sigh out his nose, deflating a little - that one hadn't been there to get the message - then turned back to the well-endowed, admittedly gorgeous sunbather, looking a shade apologetic.

"You alright, Miss? Teens..." he trailed off with a shake of his head, cutting another glance their way, "...here, hand me the ball, I'll send it back."

He might even make them work to retrieve it.

Last edited:

Corellia
div-orange.png
Outfit: X
Tag: Rik Perris Rik Perris Danthem Scipios Danthem Scipios

With her eyes down in her book, Valery blushed when she flipped the page of her rather spicy Lady Velvet novel. The beach and the blistering sun were already quite hot, but the temperature was somehow still rising for her. Enough for her to forget about the world around her. Which, given the fact she was on a solo vacation, wasn't the end of the world.

Until she did decide to look back up from her book.

What she saw was like a scene taken straight from her book. A tall, muscular man without a shirt was approaching her, and every movement felt like it was in slow motion. She blinked, and looked over the top of her sunglasses, when he stopped with what could only be a Corellian smile.

Valery cleared her throat and focused on keeping her eyes where they should be, while she lowered her book and offered a friendly smile in return. Then, he mentioned the book, and a sudden blush crept up her cheeks and neck again. Had he seen the cover even from a distance? Valery shifted on her towel and offered a more sheepish smile. "It's uh, just to-" Valery stopped her explanation, as an object suddenly came right for her.

Rik tilted his head and body to dodge, but Valery channeled the Force and raised her hand with unnatural speed to catch the ball. She looked at it, perked a brow, then spun the egg-shaped ball on her finger with a smug grin.

She still had it.

"I'm alright, but please... do hand it back." She tossed the ball up towards him, eyes focused on his form, and reached for her glass with a fruity juice and ice inside. The straw locked between her lips, and while she watched Rik, Valery took a few sips.

This wasn't so bad, and maybe he'd even forget about the book she was reading.

Untitled980_20231217101229.png
Objective: Scout and Sunbathe
Tags: Rayth Rayth Cordelia 'Cori' Eldoris Cordelia 'Cori' Eldoris @anyone

Untitled938_20231026121044.png

Annika grinned as the guy complemented her legs, him taking so long to find those right words was adorable in a goofy way, but it was glad to finally hear something like that cone out of his mouth. She grabbed his hand and allowed him to pull her to her feet. She caught sight of Cordelia 'Cori' Eldoris Cordelia 'Cori' Eldoris looking right back at her with a knowing eye. "I'm gonna have to be more subtle if i'm gonna gawp at the other beach goers arent I?" she laughed, putting on her sunglasses. Rayth Rayth was so far skinned, but then so was she, her human father ensured she was far too pale to be a "proper Zeltron" like her older and pinker sister so proudly referred to herself. "Turn around" she instructed, fairly used to the fact that at this point he mostly just did what she said without asking more. She slapped some sunscreen on her hands and reapplied it to his back, quite enjoying the process, but not so much as to stoop to doing his legs for him. "Here you go." she gave him the bottle, allowing him to finish himself off while she began walking away towards the sea.

The sand was soft and hot, so the short journey was just uncomfortable enough to illicit a long sigh of relief when the girl's toes reached the firm breakwater sand and the cold foam of the sea. She continued a little deeper until the water was up to her knees and the surf sprayed her lower half. She turned round and started walking backwards so she could see her friend catching up with her. Once he got closer she would kick her leg out and try to splash him a little.

Untitled938_20231026121044.png

bAh4LAW.png
Objective: Enjoy The Beach
Wearing: Two Piece, Wide Brimmed Hat
Tags: Xeno Xeno Vitiion Daivik Vitiion Daivik

Handing over the sunscreen, there weren't any questions that she had come to mind that would allow her to slip away after he was finished. Instead, content with keeping him from earning a healthy sunburn she was quiet. Even being so kind as to turn away and watch the surf as he worked.

Squinting a little to make sure she was actually seeing what she believed to be a mermaid with the cathar? His question however brought her attention back.

"Only one. Is that, a mermaid out there?" Her eyes moving to him and back out to sea as she pointed with her free hand before someone else joined them.

Calling a name she wasn't familiar with, a younger humanoid joined them. And the mermaid topic was put to rest for the moment.

"Xeno. Interesting. He introduced himself as Xim to me." She let her chin rest against her hand, still crouched down with her book and bag.

"Well met, Vitiion. You can call me Millia. Xim and I have only just met. He couldn't tell you anything more about me besides being stubborn."[/B] She smiled warmly to the woman, as they both seemed to be rather sheepish.

Xeno.

That name seemed familiar for some reason.

"If you wanted to come to the beach incognito, a trench coat is a poor way of doing so. It draws more attention. Especially from someone in my profession." Digging into her back to produce a small box with a red cross atop it and showing the two of them. "I get the sense you are friends though?"

It might have been a reach, but given how Vitiion had so blatantly blown his cover, she wasn't going to leave them alone now that she did have some questions forming.

oa2Pc1R.png

"Hey Xeno. Fancy seeing you here. Are you...trying to cook yourself alive or something?"

Xeno's face became a bright red, a very obvious shift from his near white skin. It was over. It wasn't that he was unhappy to see his friend. Quite the opposite. It was more the fear of nearby folks recognizing his name. He'd rather not get swarmed.

"H-hey, Vee," Xeno sighed. "It's nice to see you..."

"Well met, Vitiion. You can call me Millia. Xim and I have only just met. He couldn't tell you anything more about me besides being stubborn."
"If you wanted to come to the beach incognito, a trench coat is a poor way of doing so. It draws more attention. Especially from someone in my profession."

The half-Nagai pulled his hat down by the brim. It was a strange shift for him. He very often appeared sulking, dark, or perhaps mysterious, but really Xeno was just awkward. He wasn't made for this kind of interaction, really, and hiding in plain sight was a lot harder to do as a regular person, rather than the assassin he had been forced to be. He didn't want to just use the force to hide. It seemed wrong by this point in his life.

"Okay, lesson learned," he began again, still red in the face. His tone was sincere, full of concern rather than disdain. "Just... don't say my name too loudly, please... If any journalist is lurking around here my day is over."

That was the last time he listened to Luxar for advice on disguises. Maybe trenchcoats were just better for sentient carbon-based lifeforms controling large mechanical bodies. He tilted his head back up, turning to Vitiion with an embarrassed smile.

"Yeah, I just met her," Xeno said. "Or she met me. I don't really introduce myself to strangers..."

But she already knew that.

VVVDHjr.png

"Xim?" Vee blinked at that, realising that she might have...accidentally broken Xeno's cover. Oh well. It was no skin off her bones. It wasn't her fault anyway, who would have believed that he was trying to be all stealthy when he was wearing a trench coat. On the beach. At least Vee and Millia were dressed for the beach. She shook her head afterwards, holding her hand out towards Millia to at least shake her hand. It was polite, and it helped that Millia seemed like a decent enough sort.

Her eyes lit up ever so slightly at the sight of the red cross and she chuckled to herself. "Oh. Hey. He could have used you when we first met." Vitiion kept a little smirk on her face, glancing over towards Xeno before back at Millia. "I found him bleeding out in an alleyway. So...I suppose you could call us friends. He's helped me...find myself, I suppose." It was true. Vitiion had still felt lost when she had arrived on Coruscant, and even when she had joined the Defense Force. It had taken finding Xeno and helping him, for her to start to realise she didn't need to worry about fitting in. Well, thanks to Xeno and the rest of Sithspit at the end of the day.

"Xe-...Xim is a pretty cool guy. When he isn't trying to keep secrets." Vitiion teased the half-Nagai, a devious little smirk on her face before turning her attention back to her new associate. "Healing is always a good skill to learn. I'm not...too knowledgeable in it if I'm being honest. It could be helpful for when I'm out on the field..." She wasn't too worried about injuries that much. Sure, with her multiple hearts, she might not be in danger of a typical injury...but there was still a lot more issues she could have because of that. Hm...She wasn't sure, just shaking her head and keeping a small smile on her face.

Xeno Xeno Millia Brimarch Millia Brimarch

bAh4LAW.png
Objective: Enjoy The Beach
Wearing: Two Piece, Wide Brimmed Hat
Tags: Xeno Xeno Vitiion Daivik Vitiion Daivik

Using a shortened form of their newest arrivals name told her as much as she needed to know. Unable to stop the smile as Xeno covered his face with his hat, she left him alone rather than tease him.

Taking the offered hand and shaking after replacing the box into her bag.

Morbid curiosity about why he might have needed her help at their first meeting before learning Vee had found him bleeding in an alley. The two seemed on easy terms at least, and Xeno seemed to have learned a thing about subtlety. Especially when he mentioned the journalist bit.

Famous then. Interesting.

"I did impose on your personal time at the beach. Thankfully I'm not someone interested in your professional life. Whatever that may be." A small dig at whatever secret he was keeping, expressing her lack of interest in the matter as she spoke to Vee next.

"I work more as a traditional medic rather than a true Healer. If memory serves, I believe it is Lady Serys that teaches your Jedi Order, along with a few other disciples of the skill?" Rocking slightly as she thought on the matter.

"Having a variety of medicinal skills would be useful though should you find yourself in a Force dead zone. I might be convinced to host such a class while I am visiting the Temple." Convinced was perhaps too strong a word to use, but she was intending to simply take some time off for herself rather than visit to offer her own skills to the Jedi Order. It wouldn't hurt though if some wished for her guidance.

oa2Pc1R.png

GADividerWhite.png

Objective: Socialize
Tags: Danthem Scipios Danthem Scipios Rik Perris Rik Perris Valery Noble Valery Noble

Aruba, Jamaica, ooh, I wanna take you to
Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama
Key Largo, Montego
Baby, why don't we go?

The beach was the perfect place to relax and soak up some sun, and the beaches on Corellia were some of the best. Katarine loved almost everything about Corellia, the beaches, the whiskey, the men, it had always been one of her favorite planets and she was glad to see that a thousand years after serving in the Rebellion it was still standing. She had made herself at home, sitting on top of a rock while she applied sunscreen over the places her beach attire didn't cover. She was close by a game that young teens were playing. It seemed to involve some sort of egg shapes ball, though she was unfamiliar with the rules. She watched the game while she applied sunscreen. In the distance she could see Valery Noble reading a book and enjoying the suns warmth. It was nice to see that other Jedi were relaxing as well on this gorgeous day.

After a few moments a new older man joined the teens playing the game. He seemed to know the rules but he was clearly struggling with the sand. Soon there was some fun trash talking between the two teams.

"Wooh, how's that one!"

"Yeah yeah, twenty credits you wont stop this next one."

The next moment however the man had sent the ball flying way over the goal and towards where Valery was now talking to another man. Katarine let out a low whistle and shook her head.

"Should have only bet ten."

VVVDHjr.png
Tags: Valery Noble Valery Noble Danthem Scipios Danthem Scipios

When she answered him, it drew his attention back to her and the sight she was putting on, still nonchalantly, cheekily spinning the ball at the end of a finger. It would strike him as a touch peculiar if he didn’t have the sense to recognise exactly what he was seeing - apart from potential - and the lack of any sharp sound of contact from the incoming ball, when his attention had been diverted.

What were the chances? They were so few in number in the grand scheme of things, that crossing paths out of the blue like this wasn’t at all common. It was such that he had gone years not seeing another Jedi before meeting Sera on Ringo Vinda. And because of that meeting, he was here.

On a beach, wondering if there were really any coincidences.

But it was needless to say anything. The way one end of his mouth pulled up, for just a moment, said enough. And that this woman said to hand the egg-shaped object back to the players redirected him too, taking him down another notch as he received the ball from her with both hands. Rik tipped his head in a short nod, then turned to consider the throw he was going to make for a brief collection of seconds, noting the faint sea breeze coming in from behind, the distance the ball would travel, and the likely curve of the path it would take.

Then he arranged the ball in his hands, and turned into position for the throw, one foot back and the other forward; pulling back, rearing back with his ball-hand a bit like he was aiming a slingshot - the slingshot being him, of course - Rik shouted “HEADS UP!” that it would carry clearly to the intended audience, then brought the ball up and forward in a fluid trajectory, his body following through in the movement that sent the borgleball careening in a high arc, right for the gaggle of players at the other end of the beach.

Then he watched them scramble for the catch for a few moments as the ball came in for a landing. He’d returned grenades to their senders in not too dissimilar a fashion, at times… though a mite quicker than that, for obvious reasons. With the ball received, their thanks and hullabaloo colourfully painted the background din of the beach as Rik turned back to his intended target.

“So,” he started, hands coming to a rest on his hips, as his gaze settled on the dark-haired bombshell in an amply filled-out two piece, about that book--” the thin start of a grin, only hinting at teeth, began to light on his face; no, there wasn’t a chance in the hells he was going to forget, “--mind answering my question, or am I going to have to tease it out of you?”

Yeah, he'd felt those eyes on him.

System: Corellia
Objective: Hit less Jedi's with the borgleball

Dan watched the first man shift his weight out of the way of that incoming ball. He would have been able to note on the pretty decent reflexes the older dude if it wasn't for the fact that his wayward borgle-missile was now on course to intercept the, for lack of a better term, expensive looking woman further on down. Then he heard the gasps of the other players around him and without even noticing the look upon his own face when the woman reached out with a level of speed and precision he had barely even seen from professional ball players. She made it look effortless as the ball rotated around and around at the end of her finger. The pilot looked to the kid next to him and the kid looked back equally flummoxed.

The spell seemed to break pretty quickly after the other guy grabbed the ball back. This guy could really throw a ball and sent it hurtling back into the small arena for one of the players to scoop up and make their way back to the starting positions. Danthem, however, could admit when he was a little out of his league and plucked a credit chip out of his pocket before whistling to his teammate and tossing the thing across into the sand next to the boys feet. He said his goodbyes and took the share of banter before wandering back over toward his towel and cooler.

On his retreat from the ball game the young lieutenant found his gaze sifting across the sand to a new face in the direction of some earlier whistling. He found himself looking over at her for a few moments before turning his head back to the cooler of beers as not to get caught staring. The edges of his mouth twitched up slightly as something amusing crossed his mind letting out a small chuckle while reaching down into the cooler and plucking out another one of the green bottles from the now slushy ice in the bottom. He stood back up and looked back over toward Katarine Ryiah Katarine Ryiah and raised one toward her in that inter-language sign of offering. Though never being one for subtlety the fighter pilot simply hooked a second bottle out anyway and shouted across to her "Hey you want one?" with a stupid grin on his face.

Valery Noble Valery Noble Rik Perris Rik Perris

Corellia
div-orange.png
Outfit: X
Tag: Rik Perris Rik Perris

The slurping sound came to an end when Valery ran out of juice, but she still watched Rik accept the ball to return it. Valery was somewhat familiar with the game they were playing, or at least variations of it, and could tell good technique from bad. It definitely looked as if Rik had some experience with the game himself, so she watched rather intently while he coiled up his body for a powerful throw back in their direction.

The strength, curve and accuracy behind his throw was impressive.

Impressive enough for Valery to get lost in her own thoughts for a moment, her eyes seemingly fixated on the tall, muscular man, even as he turned back around to pick up their conversation. The comment about her book had Valery blink, only to snap back to reality and realize what he was asking. Her cheeks turned a much deeper red this time, and she awkwardly pulled her knees up closer towards her chest, so she could hide her book on the towel between her butt and feet.

But she already knew it was much too late to hide it now.

"I uh- Well," she smiled sheepishly and drew in a small breath to compose herself again. "It's a uh, romantic novel," she tried with just a faint smirk. "I like the series, and I've been alone enough here to read it." Which she wasn't anymore now, but she didn't mind some company. Still, she couldn't help but catch his grin and the way he looked at her, so perhaps it was a bit of dangerous company. Especially if he wanted to tease her more about her books.

Glancing down, Valery raised her empty glass and smiled, "I think I'm done reading for a little bit, though. So I'm going to get a refill. You're free to join me, if you'd like." An offer made with a smile, though it was definitely an attempt at composing herself before the choice of reading made her embarrass herself even more.

GADividerWhite.png

Tags: Rik Perris Rik Perris Valery Noble Valery Noble Danthem Scipios Danthem Scipios

Katarine's deep green eyes followed the ball all the way over to where Master Noble caught it effortlessly. She watched the interaction between Valery and the unknown man that Valery was talking to and smirked. She could feel the chemistry from here, but Valery was married. Of course there were other types of marriages and she had no idea about Master Noble's personal life. This would be an interesting development to watch. She didn't want to invade the masters privacy, even if it was interesting though so she turned her attention back to the man with the bad aim. As it turned out he was coming back and offering her a bottle.

She smiled and accepted. "Thanks."

She took a drink of the refreshing liquid and felt it wash over her tongue. It was a welcome relief from the warmth of the day. Her deep green eyes traveled over the man in front of her and she felt the corners of her lips twitch upwards in appreciation, but quickly tried to turn her attention back to the game the teenagers were continuing again.

"So... is your aim always that bad or did those ruffians make you nervous?" She smiled impishly at him and pushed her long brown hair out of her face. Of course Katarine was a playful and sarcastic creature, but it could be off putting to some. She hoped this wasn't one of those times. Her mouth could get her into trouble if she wasn't careful.

Objective: Schmooze

The pilot chuckled slightly at her comment his cheeks becoming ever so slightly flushed as he was ribbed for the rather lacklustre performance he had given in the ball game. Taking a few seconds to find some kind of witty reply his hand twisted off the top of his bottle and relaxed his frame to meet her emerald gaze, watching as she pushed the strands of hair from her face.

“Well, uhh. Yeah no I actually meant to do that.” He sucked down another mouthful of the carbonated alcohol and lowered himself down to squat next to the woman.
“You see I was just making sure that everyone was paying attention. For uhh, safety reasons ya know?” His grin grew wider and wider and it didn’t take the ability to read minds to realise he was talking a bunch of bantha crap. “You know thats just the type of guy I am. Keeping everyone prepared in case of like a sudden seabird attack.” He rolled his shoulder slightly then took another sip as he glanced back over toward the ball game, his face still locked in a stupid grin as he found himself far funnier than he actually was.

Turning back to face the young woman he moved his bottle towards hers and tapped the bottom of his on the top of hers as his eyes made contact again. “It’s ok though, they passed the test so we are all safe here on this beach.” He chuckled slightly, wiping dry sand from the edge of his shorts as the pilot waited for her reply.

Katarine Ryiah Katarine Ryiah

GADividerWhite.png

Tags: Danthem Scipios Danthem Scipios

Katarine's grin got wider and wider as he stumbled through his story. His cheeks were slightly red and he was putting on a brave face with the lie. It was adorable. She laughed and couldn't stop smiling as he continued.

"I see... so you are a regular old boy scout are you?"
She laughed again and clinked her bottle against his. "Well we here at the beach thank you for your service. It's. relief to know we are safe."

She took a drink and let the refreshing liquid swirl over her tongue for a second, still watching him.

"So tell me Scout what do you do when you aren't saving beaches from possible teen threats?"

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Tags: Katarine Ryiah Katarine Ryiah

He rolled back from his squat onto the sand alongside his new drinking buddy, pulling his knees up slightly to give himself some purchase in the sand, he took another drink. Now staring out at the sea and dropping his grin down to a faux suave ponderance.

"Thank you for your appreciation, it isn't easy work but someone has gotta to do it."

He cocked his head back over towards her and broke the facade with a slight snorting giggle.

"Oh well, you know a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Pretty boring stuff for the most part I seem to spend most of my days just sitting around you know. I got this tiny little office and it's so damn cramped. Just uh you know doing numbers and stuff or whatever office people do."

He took another swig back of the drink and gave her a cocky grin to go with the sarcastic tone of voice.

"Just boring stuff ya know, no danger or intensity to it so you know it's probably just not even worth me telling you about it!"

Lily1_1.png

Lily2_1.png
Outfit: This
Equipment: None
Tags: Open!

It was a good day to join everyone who was enjoying the warm beach weather on Corellia, she had picked out an outfit that would let her catch the most sun. Though she had plenty of sun protection on her body since she was paler than the average human. She was curious how tanned an Echani could actually get. Perhaps avoid the pale human appearance. Look warm and healthy, at least for a human. Her long hair was loose and the slightest wind caused her hair to float. Lily was curious who else would be around on the beach and if there would be more than a couple familiar faces. She had hopes that there would be friends that she could convince to join her in the water and play some games with.

Walking towards the beach, she held a wide smile on her lips and was humming music to herself, she was excited to be doing something non-Jedi related and not family orientated so she could blow off some serious steam and let her hair down. So to speak, since her hair was still being gently blown around by the seaside breeze.

"
Hi everyone!" Lily called out, with a wave, excited to be here and she looked around for where drinks might be located to get her first one in. At least, try. She doubted anyone had brought a good red wine, or decent tequila to the beach. But she lived in the hopes there was something she would like to drink

GADividerWhite.png

Tags: Danthem Scipios Danthem Scipios

As the man started to talk about his boring job Katarine grinned and nodded, as if she believed him. Really they could both tell he was bluffing. This made her think he must have a dangerous job that he did not want to talk about. Maybe he wasn’t allowed to talk about it. Maybe it was a personal question she should not have asked. Either way as he stumbled through assuring her that it was a boring routine job she couldn’t help but chuckle at his mannerisms.

“Well it was pretty brave to protect the beach given your safe job must mean you don’t get a lot of practice in dangerous situations.”

She gave him a lopsided smile and let her deep green eyes scan the sands, apparently lost in thought. After a moment she eyed him sideways.

“We simply must play poker sometime.”

She said this of course because he had the cutest and worst poker face when he was bluffing.

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"I've never heard of surfing trees before, though. How does that work? Do you climb the trees first, and do you use the force to turn the leaves into waves? That sounds pretty fun, actually, but I imagine you'd get tired quickly. I know from first hand experience that overusing the force can really drain you."
"It's actually a lot of fun. Branches on Cathar are slick, and make for some fun tricks." Jonyna chuckled, sitting down slowly on her board.
"I suppose I should be more careful," she laughed, shaking off her uneasiness. "But yeah, that's how I use my tail to control the water. What's your name, by the way? I'm Cori."
"Jonyna. Nifty trick, I'm more partial to fire myself. So...you frequent beaches often then?" The cathar's tail flicked with amusement, her fur tickled with the spray of waves that passed under her. Admittedly, her two piece bikini didn't leave a lot to the imagination, but the cathar was never ashamed to get at least a little wet.

Tag: Cordelia 'Cori' Eldoris Cordelia 'Cori' Eldoris

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom