Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Regulation of Unique Canon Items

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Not sure if this is the place for this, but it seemed the best place for a question. If canon items are going to take up factory submissions, can we get a unique tag for them? Something akin to "Artifact"? I know we have a lot of tags as is, but it would make sorting claimed canon items in the factory as easy as clicking a button.

Xelor Brandt said:
Not sure if this is the place for this, but it seemed the best place for a question. If canon items are going to take up factory submissions, can we get a unique tag for them? Something akin to "Artifact"? I know we have a lot of tags as is, but it would make sorting claimed canon items in the factory as easy as clicking a button.
You can certainly ask this in the site feedback forum!

http://starwarsrp.net/forum/492-site-feedback/

Transferring ownership of the following GRANDFATHERED items as per the results of the Blackguard Auction:

Belt of Bodo Baas: [member="Arrbi Betna"] < From Blackguard Auction < From Dissero < Inherited through Rave Merrill's will of her private collection < from Aedan Miles < From the original Great Holocron Auction

XoXaan Holocron: [member="Seydon of Arda"] < From Blackguard Auction < From Dissero < Stolen from Isley Verd < From the original Great Holocron Auction

Vectivus Holocron: [member="Draco Vereen"] < From Blackguard Auction < From Dissero < From Ashin Varanin

Nox Holocron: [member="Ultimatum"] < From Blackguard Auction < From Dissero < From Jared Ovmar < From Odium

B.I.A.N.C.A MK VII said:
Alrighty.
Name of Item: Holocron of Darth Andeddu (Holocron of Heresies)​
Link to Approved Factory Submission: N/A, *Will be submitted at a later date*
Any Misc Comments/Related Information: The portion of the holocron dedicated to transfer essence was made inaccessible.​
Here's an update on that (And more!):
Name of Item (include canon link if applicable): Legacy of Marka Ragnos (Holocron of Marka Ragnos)​
Account Name: (Which one of your characters does this belong to?): Braith Achlys​
Link to Approved Factory Submission: Legacy of Marka Ragnos
Any Misc Comments/Related Information on how obtained: Purchased during the Blackguard Holocron & Artifact Auction.​
Name of Item (include canon link if applicable): Holocron of Heresies (Holocron of Darth Andeddu)​
Account Name: (Which one of your characters does this belong to?): Braith Achlys​
Link to Approved Factory Submission: Holocron of Heresies
Any Misc Comments/Related Information on how obtained: The portion of information pertaining to the power of transfer essence is inaccessible.​

Matreya

[member="Cira"]

Per [member="Dissero"]'s recent auction, Damien won the Yoke of Seeming. I am not sure if that is a grandfathered item or not, should I still sub it?

AS OF THIS POST NO MORE SUBMISSIONS WILL BE GRANDFATHERED IN*
*UNLESS AN LOA FOR THE LENGTH OF THE TIME THAT THIS THREAD HAS BEEN GOING ON IS PROVIDED. IF NO LOA IS PROVIDED ALL ITEMS ARE NOW LOST TO THE GALAXY
HAPPY HUNTING.
When putting your claimed item into the data base, you must provided the approved submission. Thank you again for your cooperation.​

Use the Following Template:
Artifact:
Account:
Link to Factory approval:
Misc. Threads:

Aaralyn Rekali-Gyndar said:
So it is known, I have passed the Skywalker Holocron and Saber that belonged to Mira onto [member="Julius Sedaire"].
[member="Spencer Jacobs"] | [member="Cira"]

Would you guys like me to sub these two and link them here so we can pass ownership over? Or is there more I should do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom