Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Regulation of Unique Canon Items

Jorus Merrill said:
Custodianship of the Jedi Order Library Card network's command codes, and physical custodianship of the Great Holocron, Codex of Tython, and Tionne's Holocron, were recently given to [member="Jacen Voidstalker"] as a prize for winning a Weekend Treasure Hunt/short story contest. I'll leave it to him to proceed according to the new rules, as I don't see any provision for me to formally vouch for him. I will not be claiming these materials.

However, I'd like to request that items given into Jorus' temporary stewardship by specific individuals be claimable by those individuals. Specifically, [member="Aaralyn Gyndar"], for the following item:

Yoda Holocron | Jedi Order Library Card Network (Secured by Jorus Merrill) | N/A | Obtained from Aaralyn Gyndar (Rekali) | Aaralyn Gyndar (Rekali) gave it to her former Grandmaster, who was caught - returned it to Jorus Merrill shortly after for all Jedi to use.

As that writer has claimed several items, I do not know which ones he will choose to claim.
[member="Aaralyn Gyndar"]

Per this post, I believe it is now owned by [member="Jacen Voidstalker"] per a roleplayed thread and confirmed by Jorus.

Please discuss among yourselves as it wil need to be subbed.

[member="Cira"]

Alright - thank you.

I believe there was some confusion that has been cleared up and I will get with the parties concerned and hammer out whatever details needed. Would you mind grandfathering in the Skywalker Holocron for me at this time? That would be appreciated.

Darkside Dragon (Dead PM Writers Account)
The Lightsaber of Luke Skywalker | Mira Gyndar | The 1st Lightsaber of Grandmaster Luke Skywalker | Obtained from Quest | This was obtained through an extensive and exhausting spiritual journey to which Mira Gyndar experienced several encounters with spiritual individuals on the Light side of the Force. This formerly belonged to his father, Anakin Skywalker and was his 2nd Lightsaber.

The Lightsaber of Mara Jade-Skywalker | Mira Gyndar | The 1st Lightsaber of Jedi Master Mara Jade Skywalker | Obtained from Quest | This was obtained through an extensive and exhausting spiritual journey to which Mira Gyndar experienced several encounters with spiritual individuals on the Light side of the Force.

After discussion - I'd like this brought in under my Skywalker Holocron grandfathered item. However, I will be looking to Jedi Academy/NJO Members to vault the Lightsaber of Luke/Anakin considering it's an important relic to the history of the Jedi Order.

Thank you.

[member="Cira"]

There's an item I've been looking at (The Oracle Stone). It says it has been claimed on the previous list, but not the list in this thread. Am I correct to assume that given it is not listed in this thread, I am free to claim it with an appropriate dev thread?

Lord Ajihad said:
[member="Cira"]

There's an item I've been looking at (The Oracle Stone). It says it has been claimed on the previous list, but not the list in this thread. Am I correct to assume that given it is not listed in this thread, I am free to claim it with an appropriate dev thread?
People have 30 days from the posting of this announcement to claim an item they want grandfathered in from the previous ones.

So no, not yet.

Matreya

Aaaah. So for grandfathered, we still post a sub correct? Would I need another dev if the original threads were lost for my cannons?
[member="Cira"]

Darth Pikiran said:
Aaaah. So for grandfathered, we still post a sub correct? Would I need another dev if the original threads were lost for my cannons?
[member="Cira"]
FAQ:

4. Do I have to submit a factory submission for grandfathered items?

No. These are grandfathered in and do not require a Factory sub. (Unless you want to make one).

Matreya

Name of Item: Lord Ergasts Holocron
Link to Approved Factory Submission: Grandfathered
Any Misc Information: I am willing to have it be claimed by another, but you must have a good enough reason IC to know Damien has it. PM for details.

Name of Item: Kallig's Scorching Lightsaber
Link to Approved Factory Submission: Grandfathered
Any Misc Information: I am willing to have it be claimed by another, but you must have a good enough reason IC to know Damien has it. PM for details.

Also, I am unsure how to handle Kallig's. All the way back to the very first list I had told them Damien possessed it but it was never added to the list. If still need be, I can make a sub.

Darth Pikiran said:
Name of Item: Kallig's Scorching Lightsaber Link to Approved Factory Submission: Grandfathered Any Misc Information: I am willing to have it be claimed by another, but you must have a good enough reason IC to know Damien has it. PM for details. Also, I am unsure how to handle Kallig's. All the way back to the very first list I had told them Damien possessed it but it was never added to the list. If still need be, I can make a sub.

If it had not previously been accepted under your name on any of the lists, you will have to submit it per the new Unique Canon Items Rules.

Unique Canon Item Claim and Factory Submission Rules

Due to the timeline, it is assumed most canon items such as artifacts, starships, and technology went missing or were lost during the Gulag Plague. However, it is the writer's choice in how to go about searching, discovering, and claiming the canon item but please follow the below rules.

1. Create your Unique Canon Item Factory submission in the Factory respective to the type.(Technology, Vehicles, Starships.)
2. At the bottom of the submission, please post an announcement in bold. "This is a canon item "
3. Below your announcement, link to the Canon Item’s wookieepedia page.

Owning a Unique Canon Item or Artifact
1. Each writer may possess no more than a total of 5 canon items across all their characters. Factions, companies, and other organizations are unable to claim canon items.

2. Each claim for a canon item must have their own development thread. Depending on the canon item, dev thread requirements may fluctuate.

3. Each Canon item must have their own Factory submission appropriate to its class. I.E. Technology, Vehicles, Starships.

4. Once approved, you may now request to claim it on the Known Owners of Unique Items and link your approved submission.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom