Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Regulation of Unique Canon Items

[member="Cira"]

1) If I were to release several canon holocrons/artifacts into the custody of a major faction (say, to be stored and available for access by members of that faction in a library) would they still have to count for someone's slots?

2) How long do I have to ship off surplus artifacts of mine before they just get taken automatically?

Adekos said:
[member="Cira"]

1) If I were to release several canon holocrons/artifacts into the custody of a major faction (say, to be stored and available for access by members of that faction in a library) would they still have to count for someone's slots?
Per the rules:

Spencer Jacobs said:
. Each writer may possess no more than a total of 5 canon items across all their characters. Factions, companies, and other organizations are unable to claim canon items.

So yes, you may do what you wish to the artifacts icly, but they still have to count for a writer's allotted 5 slots.

For example: Chloe Blake owns three holocrons that are in the Jedi Academy Network. They still count towards her allotment despite of that as no faction, organization, or company may claim the items.

Adekos said:
2) How long do I have to ship off surplus artifacts of mine before they just get taken automatically?

Spencer Jacobs said:
3. How long do I have to submit my claim for my grandfathered items for my allotment? 30 days from this announcement. If you have not claimed the item, they will be considered free to claim.

30 days from this announcement.

[member="Chloe Blake"] - [member="Aedan Miles"] actually received one during one of Jon's Treasure Hunts, and gave it to Rianna to use for the mandalorians.

[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

Name of Item: Healing Crystal of Fire
Link to Approved Factory Submission: There was no submission it was won
Any Misc Comments/Related Information:

[member="Rianna Ar'klim"]

That's fine. As there are multiple owners, I am only adding the ones who are actually claiming their portion of the crystals in this thread. Chloe was the first and you are the second.

I would like the following items from current list grandfathered in:

Orb of Passage - Ilias Nytrau, from Rave Merrill, from quest

The Lightsaber of Obi-Wan Kenobi | Falcon Gyndar | The 3rd Lightsaber of Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi | Obtained from Ilum when Mira Gyndar was defeated by Darth Vornskr | Originally obtained by Aaralyn Gyndar (Rekali) from her father Ember Rekali who assisted in the excavating and collecting of this lightsaber.

Claiming Bane's Heart and Darth Zannah's spell book (transcribed by Darth Bane). Both have been previously claimed via the previous board.

None of my other characters have any canon items (and I am right in thinking this excludes items created and Factory approved).

EDIT - someone very helpful answered this for me on Skype.

So I need to add Obi-Wan's Holocron - also previously claimed and given it's not canon, has an approved factory submission :)

Corvus Raaf | Melori Raaf/Darth Timoris | Maja Vern/Darth Zilti | Nubica Felidae

Sorry to be a bother. I have started and worked a long way through a dev thread for the program SCORPIO (not the body but the actual program that makes the AI who it was). Would this be under Factory or NPC?

[member="Cira"]

Jorus Merrill said:
Custodianship of the Jedi Order Library Card network's command codes, and physical custodianship of the Great Holocron, Codex of Tython, and Tionne's Holocron, were recently given to [member="Jacen Voidstalker"] as a prize for winning a Weekend Treasure Hunt/short story contest. I'll leave it to him to proceed according to the new rules, as I don't see any provision for me to formally vouch for him. I will not be claiming these materials.

However, I'd like to request that items given into Jorus' temporary stewardship by specific individuals be claimable by those individuals. Specifically, [member="Aaralyn Gyndar"], for the following item:

Yoda Holocron | Jedi Order Library Card Network (Secured by Jorus Merrill) | N/A | Obtained from Aaralyn Gyndar (Rekali) | Aaralyn Gyndar (Rekali) gave it to her former Grandmaster, who was caught - returned it to Jorus Merrill shortly after for all Jedi to use.

As that writer has claimed several items, I do not know which ones he will choose to claim.
I was gone for the weekend and am here today, I will have to catch up on that. I do apologize for my brief absence.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
I don't like waking up to messages telling me to get in line and stop disagreeing but whatever I'll rebuild again

Claiming:
Fell Star - Syn
Heart of the Universe - Matsu
Eye of the Sun - Matsu
Chu-Gon Dar Cube - Matsu
Robes of Ulic Qel-Droma - Matsu

All on previous list

Luke Skywalker Holocron | Secured by Mira Gyndar | Contains information on the Lost Tribe of the Sith, Abeloth, Sith Sphere Ship and other items | Obtained from Quest | N/A

Yoda Holocron | Jedi Order Library Card Network (Secured by Jorus Merrill) | N/A | Obtained from Aaralyn Gyndar (Rekali) | Aaralyn Gyndar (Rekali) gave it to her former Grandmaster, who was caught - returned it to Jorus Merrill shortly after for all Jedi to use. - This item will stay within the Jedi Order Libary Card Network but will be "owned" or "claimed" by Aaralyn.

[member="Cira"], [member="Spencer Jacobs"]

[member="Coren Starchaser"] you're allowed to find what you want - but things like the millennium falcon and such would have to be rebuilt and renamed because of time wearing the parts themselves also I would assume that the technology would need heavy upgrades according to the timeline and the glaug plague. There would be restrictions on items that would be considered crazy and lol Death Star would be considered super weapon.

Raien Keth said:
Name of Item: Darth Krayt's Armor Shards
Link to Thread/How it was obtained: Keth by Name Kira by Nature the reversal of history
Any Misc Comments/Related Information: Raien now has all the remaining armor's pieces bar one in his current armor set, the final one is owned by one of his Massassi Tomb Guard.
Some of the others were returned, forcibly to him here:

Hey been trying to get these added, thanks :)

I can't seem to find this entry on the previous three lists as accepted. As such, please submit them into the Factory as indicated by the new Unique Canon Item Guidelines.

Ultimatum said:
Sorry to be a bother. I have started and worked a long way through a dev thread for the program SCORPIO (not the body but the actual program that makes the AI who it was). Would this be under Factory or NPC?

[member="Cira"]

Technology if it is an AI program and follow all AI rules stated therein.

All items updated up to here and confirmed through the previous three lists.
Ref Previous Lists:
Version 1
Version 2
Version 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom