Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recruiting ALL Factory Judge Positions

Jacen Cavill said:
To all the haikus....

DENIED for blatant power-gaming.
[member="Jacen Cavill"]

tumblr_n5rdytlsck1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Decisions finalized. I know I was supposed to leave this up a week, but the thread pretty much dissolved into OOC chat, so I figure the candidates are in.

• [member="HK-36"] and [member="Ilias Nytrau"] are the new species judges. <Joke redacted>
  • For some blasted reason, [member="Popo"] decided he wanted to terrorize starships instead of tech. Some people juggle geese.
  • [member="Jacen Cavill"] and [member="Adenn Gra'tua"] have filled the gap in tech. They have shifty eyes, though, and I'll be watching them.
  • [member="Darth Kentarch"] blackmailed me into recruiting him as a planet judge. Don't listen to anything he says. He's a liar and a crook an upstanding citizen.
  • [member="Gerion Ardik"] has been recruited as a company judge. I'm sorry I had to let [member="Gerion Ardik"] go, but we just need new blood in the Factory. New blood like [member="Gerion Ardik"].

I'd like to apply for Tech if it's still open. I have Skype, I have what I see as competent knowledge to be able to create and advise good subs. And also (Insert BS here about how great the staff are). Love you guys! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom