Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recruiting ALL Factory Judge Positions

Tef has put in the executive override and now I have to stop thinking about doing this and actually go do it. We're now recruiting one new judge for every section. My prayers go out to whoever gets stuck in companies with Tyrin.

Please apply if you:
  • Have a working knowledge of how to create functional submissions.
  • Have time to dedicate to the site and can respond to every submission you pick up at least once a day.
  • Can work with a team. Hopefully this includes Skype, but it's no longer a necessity.
  • Are willing to improve and not only take suggestions, but ask for them on your own.
  • Are willing to sell your soul to a hellish queen of anguish and torment Can come up with a haiku, as per tradition.

Applications will be accepted here or in PM. If you have a Skype address and I am not privy to it, please include it in your application, along with which judge positions you'd be open to. There's no interview this time, because honestly that takes too long and gives zero information that I didn't already have. This thread will stay open for the next week, at which point a decision will be made.

I want [member="Jacen Cavill"]! :3

bounty-i-want-you-star-wars-propaganda.jpg

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
I know I'm just your MOST FAVORITE person in the Factory *rolls eyes*, but I would love to volunteer, in all seriousness. Is there a template for this that I have overlooked? If so, please point me to it. :3

I'm down for either Ship or Planet or... Hell, anything. I'm a human encyclopedia. I'd prefer ships or tech though, as its what I enjoy the most and it's what I'm probably most versed it, in that order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom