Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recruiting ALL Factory Judge Positions

I'll apply for tech... Or whatever else is open. Also I hope this works.
My beard is fully awesome
Awesome er than yours could ever be
Because it is my beard. :p
I do also have time to dedicate to the site and have somewhat knowledge on how to make a submission. I hope those are good for applying...

[member="Fabula Cavataio"]

Species. Because I've submitted there before and it was awesome. Because reasons. <_<

Also....

I like apple pie
Ice cream and whipped cream oh yes
Give it to me now

...I hope this will suffice.

Surprisingly, I'm up for almost about any Factory Judge Position. God knows I've copied and pasted the application onto WordPad enough times to recognize you can't just make a duck-shaped starship, despite pouring over the "How To" Guide endlessly. I won't say I'm perfect for the job; I mean, I'll probably ask people some questions along the way, but who doesn't when you're working with conceptual design schematics....or someone making a galactic grocery store.

Haiku time right, huh?
I'm not good with these poems
Alright, here goes......Damn.

CHANI

I'd like to help in planets :)

--------------------------------------
I love to see space
each unique speck of planet
they look like rain drops

I'll apply. Not on skype that much I can tell you now. but reguardless, I would be open for Tech or species. I work best with those.

Thanks for your time.

This is the Haiku or whatever its called.
Roses are red.
Violets are not blue
Think about this in your head,
that by the end of this date,
I will have you in my bed.

best I got, don't judge, and #tyrannyreins

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom