Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebellion of Mimban

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
[member="Solan Charr"]

So which direction is it you came from?

The Vagueness gave me a headache *stares at hyperspace routes*

EDIT: [member="Miss Blonde"]

Actually I'm positing this same question to you as well

Caius Flavian

[member="Solan Charr"]

Coolio, I'm stickler for these details. It is important to include such mention since space is all relative and such and the approximate locations of people and things have to respond accordingly. May simply want to edit that post to include the fact you've journeyed from the western end of the Nanth'ri Route.

Kara Runo

Callsign "Widow Maker"
[member="Solan Charr"]

Thanks man!

I also am hitting up anyone else who is leaving these little details out.
I may be a light write when it comes to RPing but damnit I demand consistency so when I read ya'lls posts I don't get lost in the space sauce!

[member="Zef Halo"] Looking forward to it.

[member="Dune Rhur"] Welcome back, and thank you for participating.

[member="Isley Verd"] [member="Solan Charr"] I have some more people Interested in fleeting for the GR, so I'd like to raise the cap to 40km. That alright?

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Solan Charr"]

What's the time limit? My brain is all over the place at the moment and with this all going helter skelter it's not helping :p

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Solan Charr"]

I thought you said that there was a time limit and given that I don't have much time to post and am a part of that Dominion, I have to know so that I don't break rules or mess things up for people.

If I wasn't a part of the Dominion, then I wouldn't have to worry. But I am, so I have to worry.

Caius Flavian

Tefka said:
[member="Caius Flavian"]

It matters because Isley/Blonde would've had to find another Minor Faction to declare the Rebellion. It'll matter even more after we institute the time delay. We're going to discuss where this delay would most be beneficial.

But I want to make it extremely clear Staff's going to make sure subfactions will never again be considered Minor Factions.
Just double checking that you guys are utilizing either a separate minor faction from the one involved or capitulated to the whole cancellation of the merger in order to be a minor (BTS) thing.

Cause at this point this is all a little confusing on who is actually in this. I get that ME is joining in per this, but who is the minor faction doing the rebellion thing?

[member="Isley Verd"] If Solan is fine with it as your fleeter, then I say 40k. I'd like to accommodate all on my side who like to fleet. There will still be plenty of action for you ground pounders once you break past our fleets and orbital defenses.

Isley Verd said:
Of course, do take into account that Rebellions are designed so that pre-brawl agreements aren't a thing. I can't force you not to go higher than that number, but I can strongly encourage that you don't
I'm going to give them the go ahead then.

[member="Arisa Yune"]

The Fleeting and Ground should be at the same time, not the fleeting first then ground. Otherwise, people will not be able to have any fun while its the fleeters agaisnt eachother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom