Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebellion of Mimban

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Solan Charr"]

I'm the senior FA for the GR and was about to wrap up the dominion when this happened. So.....I'm out of the loop. Normally I'm more on the ball as I get a head's up.

As long as everyone's good, then that's all we can ask for.

Kay-Larr

[member="Deneve Verd"]

I always have tea. Are you in need of some?

[member="Solan Charr"]

If Kay gets near the battle then perhaps she will.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Reshmar"] [member="Isley Verd"] [member="Deneve Verd"] [member="Lady Kay"]

Are we posting or are we waiting until Sunday to kick start the official rebellion? Should all of this be a prelude or what's the dealeo?

Kay-Larr

[member="Miss Blonde"]

I thought it had already begun? No one said anything about a start date. You all just jumped in.

Miss Blonde said:
[member="Reshmar"] [member="Isley Verd"] [member="Deneve Verd"] [member="Lady Kay"]

Are we posting or are we waiting until Sunday to kick start the official rebellion? Should all of this be a prelude or what's the dealeo?

Lady Kay said:
[member="Miss Blonde"]

I thought it had already begun? No one said anything about a start date. You all just jumped in.

Tefka said:
This Rebellion will be determined legitimate if started after 6 p.m. EST this coming Sunday, June 10.
I think this answers your question, [member="Lady Kay"].

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom