Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebellion of Atrisia - CIS Victory!

BX-Strip.png
A T R I S I A

Today, we are proud to announce that the Confederacy has claimed Victory on Atrisia!

To all those who participated, especially amidst the challenges of present, thank you so much! This thread was easily one of the most fun PvP scenarios that our faction has written! To our members - thank you so much for showing up and for rocking the show! And to the Rancidous Order, thank you for being the most chill, most collaborative, and most fun opponents we've faced as a faction!

#HypeHypeHype #CIS2020​

BX-Bottom.gif

Caedyn Arenais

C
My stake in this was small compared to the over-all story, but this was an amazing thread and I just want to congratulate all who were involved between the CiS and the Rancidous Order. You guys created an awesome environment to share in, something more than your typical smash 'n' grab. I really enjoyed this one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom