Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rank Title Creation Comment Thread

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
I'd like for someone to make a "Official" tag. Not everyone that is a government official is a politician, nor are they officers. It's one of those gaps that could probably use filling.

Liliane

L
I am OK with making some of the requested titles here, but

The staff team has decided to allow a one for one swap of the lesser used rank titles for brand new or remake rank titles through the creation of this contest and added to the current list of selections. These ranks can be anything appropriate to our rules and Star Wars itself.
Due to this, I am going to pick only those which I personally think would get used a lot and which are needed, at least to a certain degree.

EDIT: Screw that. I'm actually going to make my versions of all of the rank titles requested here.

Netherworld

[member="Cerita Sarova"]

I think the Alchemist tag had already been swapped out the first time around, just not with my version. :p
But since you asked so nicely...

I'm also going to try my hand at all the new requests. See you on the battlefield, [member="Lilin Imperieuse"]. <3

Runi Verin

Two pounds shy of a bomb.
[member="Lucius Varad"]

tumblr_obuwko45xN1us8758o10_r1_250.png
Not sure if that's what you're after or not, so let me know if you want edits.

[member="Aera Varad"]

:blush:

Thanks, I'm not done yet, I've got a few more to go, still putting in my designs on my remake post. Also can I just say [member="Runi Verin"], I'm in love with all of your designs, chu~

^_^

I'll place my alt designs in this thread as well:

UVrd47J.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom