Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Rage Awakened (TSE Invasion of NIO Held Bastion & PL-40112-CE-021105)

Acantha Malvern

L ᵢ ₜ t ₗ ₑ B ₗ ₐ c ₖ b ᵢ ᵣ d
I'm down to throw fists! Sign me up as a TSE ally, please! I promise not to get sick this time.

Rika Hiro Rika Hiro Set the date, I'm coming for you!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Force protect the bureaucracy, I just finished the paperwork from the last Battle of Bastion.

I'm down to tango with this paper-pusher or any of the below, so hmu - only one character, however. I'm not made of time.
  • Darth Aurum - Sith Lord, mask-enthusiast, and Master Alchemist. Pretty solid combatant.
  • Marcis Sorr - Sith Apprentice, likes to punch people and make fancy runes.
  • Nica Dakkar - Self-proclaimed Best Pilot in the Galaxy. Stupidly lucky.
  • Sar Dravis - Cyborg merc, only loyal to the Almighty Cleric, doesn't care one white about the Sectarian Conflict of the Week.
  • Kal - Non-TSE, like above, but less hireable. Pretty awful fighter, no clue why he'd even be here but I guess if you have a good reason...
Edit: Looks like I'm taken. Unless I already promised to do something with you then forgot or you have a truly great idea.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom