Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question. :)

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
if you leave a faction ICly and stay in the faction it is often what happens. We'll remove your name from the member list when Selena finally gets around to culling it of inactive or not republic members.

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
Meta said:
@[member="Syn"], what I mean being. For example, if someone left the jedi order and worked outside the republic but still helped them. Would the rules still aply?
depends on the person and the situation

@[member="Sochi Ru"]|@Syn

Syn, fair enough.
Sochi Ru, OOCly it isn't that fun. I'm getting crap for making a joke about dark side powers. ICly it is fun. I'm feeling conflicted, but don't worry. I'm not leaving anytime soon. :)

@[member="Meta "]I've been trying to help that, even if you haven't been taking it kindly. If you want to leave, that's your call, but just remember that promotions are harder to get for people who leave and come back.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
You should stay a Faction Member and just ditch the Jedi.

Work with the Navy or the Army instead. Or start a neutral Order of your own. Sub-Factions are wicked cool and can still contribute like bosses in Dominions or Invasions.

I know Meta is going to do his own thing regardless of whatever anybody else says. (That Council meeting was a fun read) ...So you should own that. Not every Good Guy is cut-out to belong to the Jedi Order and it's ruling bodies. And that's okay. Republic Space is big enough for heroes of all kinds. Genesis Rostu founded the Republic as a place for Good Guys of all colors to work together. Try being a smuggler for a month or two. Should be fun. :D

@[member="Darc Xavior Talus"]|@[member="Marek S'hadar"]|@[member="Karen Roberts"]

Karen, I don't want to leave the faction. That's why I asked.

Darc, not everyone is cut out to be a Jedi, and I never said I was leaving. I will eventually leave the order, but I will still be on the republics side.

Marek, I don't know what you're implying. B- Actually, never mind. It's not worth the trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom