Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question. :)

What do I call a heretic that burns heretics?

I don't know. But @[member="Meta"]'s been keeping the pyres of burning heretics warm. I like that. Feel free to tag along with Daella in the next thread you can join with her and she'll show you the light and turn you away from your heresy so you can properly burn heretics with a pure heart!

Meta said:
@[member="Darc Xavior Talus"]|@[member="Marek S'hadar"]|@[member="Karen Roberts"]

Karen, I don't want to leave the faction. That's why I asked.

Darc, not everyone is cut out to be a Jedi, and I never said I was leaving. I will eventually leave the order, but I will still be on the republics side.

Marek, I don't know what you're implying. B- Actually, never mind. It's not worth the trouble.
@[member="Meta"] I am not a Jedi either, but I still linger in the Jedi Order.

@[member="Darc Xavior Talus"] "leaving" doesn't make you a deserter. That's like saying that me leaving a toilet room whilst your bro is still in there is deserting. Leaving being subjective, I'm not necessarily be leaving. More like just working outside of it and with it at the same time. I'm not abandoning them.

Carn Dista

C
To answer the questions: If you leave ic you wont be considered anything to do with the jedi order. If you have a lightsaber you'll be requested to hand it to the council.

If you only depart one section of the faction, but still remain in the faction as a whole, then you're still subject to the OOC limits placed upon you by the politics, rules, and other regulations of the faction as a whole.

Also conserning non jedi force sensitives working with the order - It's preferred that you contact the council IC before you involve yourself in anything to do with the jedi (especially military action, visiting the temple, or affiliating with younglings/padawans). I'm looking at you for this one, Darc, and as a council member I somewhat expect you to contact us in character sooner rather than later in regards to your position with the order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom