Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question. :)

Carn Dista said:
To answer the questions: If you leave ic you wont be considered anything to do with the jedi order. If you have a lightsaber you'll be requested to hand it to the council.

If you only depart one section of the faction, but still remain in the faction as a whole, then you're still subject to the OOC limits placed upon you by the politics, rules, and other regulations of the faction as a whole.

Also conserning non jedi force sensitives working with the order - It's preferred that you contact the council IC before you involve yourself in anything to do with the jedi (especially military action, visiting the temple, or affiliating with younglings/padawans). I'm looking at you for this one, Darc, and as a council member I somewhat expect you to contact us in character sooner rather than later in regards to your position with the order.
@[member="Carn Dista"] I know you brought this up because over Skype you made an outburst and you offended a lot of people. Coming here on the board now to make it even worse is a major form of immaturity.

Also, before you start to rant more senseless hostility over the fact that no one liked the way you acted in Jedi Chat read this OLD post you didn't bother to look for obviously:

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/18163-an-ancient-shadow-of-grey-open/

Carn Dista

C
@[member="Darc Xavior Talus"]

As far as I'm concerned, what happens on skype by and large stays on skype. In relation to this thread, Meta asked a question. I answered it.

As for why I brought the whole "non jedi working with jedi" thing? I brought up because not only does it relate to the subject at hand, but its been mentioned by yourself in this thread before, and it's more than worth reminding people what they should be doing incase they find themselves in the situation of being a non-Jedi fu working alongside the JO.

And as for the thread: I'll have a read of it when I have the time today.

For future note:
Like it or not, that could be construed as an attempt to bait me into responding in a more negative manner. I'll ask you this once, as politely as I can, to please refrain from attempting to belittle, insult, or otherwise claiming to know my intention behind a post prior to me posting it. You're coming across as incredibly rude, and your repeated attempts to make people seem beneath you (See also, your attitude towards Meta in this thread, and your general attitude in other areas of the forum) are not only unwelcome, but outright disappointing to see. And for the records: This, nor my other post are intended as attacks on you, and shouldn't be taken as such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom