Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Purifying Nature

Location: Interior of Shuttle, Orange Moon Forest - Corva Yag
Objective: Corrupt Lossa
Dialogue Legend: “Galactic Basic” │ <”ur-Kittât”>
Attire and Equipment: Black Cheongsam (w/o Eye Mask)│ Blixus-pattern Shock CollarSupernal InfusionElectro-WhipCS MicroLab 06BG1 OmniLink
Tags: Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl

“Mhmmm.” Vestara purred as she leaned in closer to her captive patient. “I think we can learn a lot from each other, Lossa.” The healer continued. “But first, we have a few details to clear up. My name is not Alyssia." She clarified, with no small amount of disgust in her tone. "From now on, you will refer to me as Vestara or Vestara the Seventh. Second…” With a graceful, almost exaggerated gesture, the healer slid a manicured finger across the screen of her medisensor device, flipping the page.

“I have a few questions to ask you.” She continued, her voice shifting from what had been a demanding, authoritative tone, to a sweet, nurturing inflection.

“First, do you have any allergies that I should be aware of?”

And with that (should Lossa prove cooperative), Vestara initiated a physical assessment of her new patient, taking no small amount of pleasure in the act. She would ask questions regarding the Zeltron’s medical history, before taking her vitals. From there, she continued to assess her patient, starting from the top of her body and making her way down. However, the healer refrained from doing anything that would require her to uncuff the Zeltron. Even with her patient’s wounded state, she was all too aware of how subpar her combat skills were.

Because of that, it went without saying that the next step of her plan would involve the most risk.

Last edited:

L5Wz4fu.gif

NotNybs.png

Objective: Survive - Escape
Equipment: Skinsuit, Flight-suit, Jacket, Left Bracer, Plastoid Shingaurds, Mix and Match Harness, Left Ear
Weapons: Fusioncutter, Lossa's Lightsaber, Concealed Blaster, Nasty-Stabby
Ship: Flying the YZ-1408 "Skiptown", The Buzzard haphazardly magnetized to hull, V-2 Minimech 'Skid'
Tags: Vestara VII Vestara VII
holicslastbreath.gif

Her arms flexed, reminded of the cuffs that tingled along the skin of each wrist. The last thing she wanted was a girl's day with a Sith healer after getting turned into a chewtoy.

Beggars couldn't be choosers though.

The revelation of her name being fake was a given at this point. And the Zeltron's expression was anything but surprised. But petty was the first reaction to take the reins of her mouth before sense or reason could.

"Vestara, the Seventh? I take it they're still working on the height part of you then with that number." Before the Sith began to poke and prod as a professional doctor would.

"None that I'm aware of. Large gatherings maybe? Responsibility?" She didn't outright fight Vestara, remembering the unpleasant feeling that hung around her ankles and wrists. That didn't stop her from speaking though.

Briana had already sent her through some regiments of hospital visits, boosting her immune system and related functions being paramount for future ones.

The wound on her shoulder wasn't as much a concern as the sharp winces she'd given the healer as Vestara pressed on her sternum and ribs. One particular probing jab making her shout- "Sss! Chit!" while her body jerked away from the touch. The harsh buzz of electricity filling the air, every muscle seizing as her chest felt like it would cave in. A vivid reminder of why she had passed out in the first place.

"Ves. There be the problem." Teeth ground tight as pain ebbed along her whole torso now. Breathing had already been an affair without causing pain. The process of drawing breath a practice in pain management and how badly she wanted to live.

Her face contorted as she tried to breath in slow draws.

"I think. I think you broke. Something." Humor keeping the watery eyes from becoming more than that.

2UT5QVI.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom