Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Vestara VII - Dark Healer

ILtvart.png

TITLE INFORMATION
Name: Vestara VII
Nicknames and Aliases:
  • Vestara the Seventh
Affiliation: The KainateThe Sith Order
Religious Order: Kainate Sith Kabal │ Asha’Kurat

BASIC INFORMATION
Species: Rajakzânkut - IX-73b
Race: Hapan
Sex: Female

• Student - Malsheem University
    • Academic Major
      • Nursing
  • Sith Acolyte
Primary Allegiance: The KainateThe Sith Order
Current Status: Active
Birthworld: Malsheem
Living Situation:

Languages Known:
Languages Spoken:
  • Galactic Basic - Native
  • Ghoulspeak - Native
  • ur-Kittât - Native
Force Sensitivity: Very High
Midi-Chlorian Count: 18,500 Midi-Chlorian:Cell
Marital Status: Single

PHYSICAL INFORMATION
Height: 4’8”
Measurements: 29B-22-53
Weight: 107 Lbs.
Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Dark Ginger
Skin Color: Creamy Pale
Scars: None

Vestara VII has creamy pale skin with neutral undertones. Her natural iris color is blue, emphasizing big, doe-like eyes and long lashes. Her eyebrows are set just above small brow ridges, arching high above the corners of her eyes and shaped in a near-semicircular profile. Her nose is delicate, but slightly rounded. Finally, she has pouty, beestung lips, which she typically paints with dark lip rouge. Both of these features strongly complement her heart-shaped facial profile, which is sculpted with shapely cheekbones, a defined jawline, and a slightly widened forehead.

Maintaining an acutely pear-shaped body profile, Vestara VII has a thin neck, shoulders, arms, and waist. These features accompany a small bosom. Her body’s shape only begins to fill out around her hips, which flare outward to an abrupt, extremely expansive degree, lending her build a motherly aspect. In addition, her form fills out in terms of depth as well, manifesting a prodigiously plump, steatopgyian rear and heavily overweight thighs. Below this region, her build terminates with shapely calves and delicate feet.

BIOGRAPHY
Sprung to life from the gene-laboratories of Malsheem, the Hapan who would become Vestara VII was cast into the demanding environment in the Kainate Sith Kabal in her first hours of life. Tested in brutal, unrelenting fashion against other Acolytes, Vestara was routinely humiliated by her overseers and peers, as her skills in lightsaber combat and body enhancement Force abilities were incredibly deficient. It was only her innate abilities in Force healing that allowed her to survive, which her instructors realized when she was the only one of her peers to pass a poisoning trial without needing an antidote.

With this realization, Vestara was quickly set on a different path. While still an Acolyte of the Sith Kabal, she was brought under a different overseer and placed in a new training program, with an eye towards honing her natural talents as a healer.

TRAITS
Civil / Military Training:
  • IX-73b Flash Instruction
    • Combat Course
      • Blaster Marksmanship Training
      • Slugthrower Marksmanship Training
      • Exotic Weapon Marksmanship Training
      • Bladed Weapon Combat Training
      • Hand-to-Hand / Martial Arts Combat Training
      • Zero Gravity Combat Training
      • Vehicle Operation
      • Military Communication Training
    • Survival Course
      • Survival, Resistance, Evasion, and Escape
    • Eternal Rule / Carnifex Thought Indoctrination Course
    • Education Course - Equivalent to a Secondary School Education
      • Galactic History
      • Mathematics
      • Computer Operation
      • Medical
      • Etc.
Lightsaber Forms:
  • Medium Style: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
  • Fast Style: No Knowledge - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
  • Strong Style: No Knowledge - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
Force Power Archetype: Dark Healer
Force Power Rating: Intermediate Initiate

• Control
    • Enhance Attribute
      • Force Jump: No Knowledge - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Force Speed / Reflex: No Knowledge - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Force Strike: No Knowledge - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Magnify Senses: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Art of Movement: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Dark Side Force Healing [AH / AAH]: Knight - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Control Disease [CD / CAD]: Apprentice - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Detoxify Poison [CP / DPIA]: Knight - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Remove Fatigue [RAF]: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Control Pain [CAP]: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Force Drain: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Move Object: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Force Pull: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Force Push: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
  • Sense
    • Force Sight: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Farsight: No Knowledge - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Force Empathy: No Knowledge - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Telepathy: No Knowledge - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
Cybernetics, Implants, and Augmentations:
STRENGTHS
  • Dark Healer - Although her skills are raw, Vestara VII is a talented Force healer. This has proved to be a natural ability for her, in that she is capable of (unconsciously) using the light side to heal. Naturally, her overseers have discouraged this, often under duress.
WEAKNESSES
  • Poor Combatant - Vestara VII is a rather mediocre combatant, due to her lack of skill in the lightsaber forms and her deficient body enhancement abilities. This weakness almost saw her washed out of the Sith Kabal, before her talent for dark side healing was discovered.
PERSONALITY OVERVIEW
Slavishly loyal and fiercely dedicated to the Eclipsing Mission, Vestara VII is devoted in mind, body, and soul to the Eternal Father. And yet, it is this steadfast faith which in many ways has led to her insecurities. Vestara’s ability to unconsciously use the light side to heal has led her to question her own purity on many occasions. More than once she has considered the absurd possibility that a Jedi spy infiltrated the Malsheem to create her in a plot to destroy the Kainate from within. And yet, this notion has only made Vestara’s faith more extreme, to ensure that such a fate never comes to pass. She frequently subjects herself to ritual flagellation and torture, so as to cleanse her soul of the light side’s taint.

As a quirk, Vestara is quite germaphobic and uses cleaning as a way to relax.

PROPERTY AND ISSUED EQUIPMENT
Technology:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom