Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pryxis (Lady Kay)

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Sheila"]

"See? There is plenty for them to learn and you'd be the best at helping them with that." She furrowed her brows as she thought of what she could teach Sheila when it came to Force powers. "I suppose that I could teach you a little on healing. Have you ever done that before?"

[member="Lady Kay"]

She was thinking about it and couldn't think of a time when she had really used healing... She had been taught to crush things, plant surge and other things. SHe was getting better at ionizing the electronics of droids and security measures while she nodded ehr head. "I have not been taught healing but I can teach you how to make plants grow."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

"Well that could be useful if I wanted to grow my own Sapir plants for their tea leaves. I think that's a fair trade." She smiled and loved the idea of having her own supply.

[member="Lady Kay"]

"And you can always do so many things with it, growing plants, moving them around so you can make room and have the leaves get together so you can make shade to relax and lounge around the area. A smirk was on her face while fluttering around. "Alright now let me try and remember how you start doing this." She reached out as some of the leaves on the trees were getting larger and a smile came to her face. "There we go."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay listened and then watched in amazement. She had never seen leaves grow like that before. "Wow....Are you sure that you aren't using magic?"

[member="Lady Kay"]

"Well friendship is magic and nature is my friend." Sheila said with with a wide grin on her face while she was fluttering about and rubbing her hands together making them grow larger. "Now my master when this was explained wanted me to control and force it but I find just asking it to grow is easier. Now close your eyes and focus on the leaves. Ask them if they will grow and give your shade."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

"Asking instead of forcing. That's what I will do too as it's much nicer that way." She closed her eyes and concentrated, tapping into the Force, feeling for the life force of the plant. Gently she nudged it, asking it to expand it's size so that she could use it for shade. Hopefully it worked.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila was watching the sight of it and some of the plants turned growing a little but it wasn't an experienced user yet. For a first try it was better while she landed on her shoulder nodding and taking the role of mentor only speaking. "There you go, you are getting it. Now keep at it and that feeling you have right now let it flow out."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay still didn't open her eyes. She didn't want that to deter her concentration. So she focused her concentration on how she felt when she was perfectly shaded on a bright sunny day. It was odd to focus on her feelings rather than the act itself. When she had to heal others, she needed to keep her feelings out of it. But this was a different task and she hoped that she was doing it well enough to pass.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila was nodding as she saw it now the leaves were growing and making some more shade as she gave a smile on her face patting Kay on the neck to let her know while she spoke. "Alright now keep and open you eyes as your use the force. Feel the plants around you when you see them instead of keeping your eyes closed."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

But she always kept her eyes closed, even while healing, that way she wouldn't doubt herself. Seeing was believing and she preferred to look after she was finished.

Kay opened her eyes and was a little surprised to see that the leaves had grown a bit, but glad for it too. It meant that she wasn't completely out of touch with the Force. "Wow...."

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila was looking at her and smiling as she spoke all excited. "Darn right wow." There was a smirk on her face while she was thinking about it and she fluttered over to the leaves while she touched them. "Yeah you can do a lot with the force and there is so much I am trying to learn as much as I can."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay nodded. "Well one can never be good with everything in the Force. It's good to pick something to specialize in."

She held out her hand. "Mind if I borrow your knife for a second?"

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila looked at her and drew her knife as she was looking at the woman for her trying to grip it but she held it out speaking. "Maybe but you never know what you are able to learn." She held it out for her while fluttering. "Careful with it, the blade is sharp."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

She took the small knife in her hand. "I am counting on it being sharp." Kay then quickly cut into the meat of her palm by her wrist. She was sure to go for a meaty part that wouldn't bleed, especially as she didn't cut very deeply.

She held out the knife as well as her cut hand. "Your turn. Connect with the Force to fix my hand. Think of the skin cells and how they are broken. Use the Force to connect them together again."

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila looked at her cut her palm as she had a look on her face with a grin. "Alright." She was moving towards her palm and hand as she closed her eyes fluttering in the area. Reaching into the force and pulling it as she tried to connect and push the force into her palm. She wanted to knit the flesh to heal her friend while she laid her hands on her.

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Ow! Did Force healing always hurt? Kay didn't think so, as her patients never complained about it. "Sheila? Are you forcing it to happen? Or are you connecting with the Force flowing through me to guide my skin cells into their rightful places? It's not like piling rocks or sticks, you have to be very gentle."

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila looked at the wound and landed on her palm looking at it closely as she poked the wound for a moment and held her finger up. "Maybe I don't completely know what I am doing." She moved to try again, this time placing her hands on each side of her palm while reaching into Kay's hand and focusing on the force within both of them while she was pushing energy into her to excite her cells and the force within Kay to get her wound to heal.

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay smiled as moments later, her cut was fixed. "Well done! Now when it comes to veins, bones and muscle, everything has to be fixed separately because each of them have different structures. It can seem quite complicated at times and sometimes feels as though it takes forever, so you have to have a lot of patience."

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila was looking at her and nodding her head in understanding while she was looking at her with a smile on her face. There was a great deal more work going into healing that she hadn't thought about. Her master explained it as just putting things together and had moved on explaining how to crush things... Which she didn't really enjoy doing but she had a way to do it and have some fun as she fluttered about. "I see, is there anything else you can think about it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom