Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pryxis (Lady Kay)

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Sheila"]

She chewed the inside of her cheek as she thought about it. "Hmmmm...." There was plenty to tell, but she couldn't think of it all right at this moment. "Not every species is the same. Some have outer shells for bodies, which can take longer to fix. Some have their vital organs in different places. And some that have Force abilities can try to prevent themselves from getting healed."

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila was looking at her and listening to that enthralled. A smile on her face as she was thinking about it with a nodding of her head for the information while she held out her hand. "My knife please?" She fluttered around looking at the trees while she was standing around with her hands rubbing together. "I want to learn everything about the force."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Almost forgot! She handed her the knife. "I'm not sure if one can know everything about it, but we can try. And then there's also the various species and creatures that don't react to the Force at all...." She's had a few encounters with those, thanks to some bounty hunters.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila took her knife and nodded her head in agreement while she rubbed her hands together... She was now wondering what they could do while she flew up and there was a great number of things. They needed to find things to do for the next few days until her people came and she spoke. "Hmm well we need to find soemthing to do while we wait. Oh lets go on a trip, a day trip to Gromas. They have phrik and are close by. She can go there and get the metal and then return with some pretty cool metal to use."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay tilted her head to the side a bit as she thought about it. "Are we allowed? To get the phrik from there I mean?" Not everyone just allowed anybody to go to their world and gather a precious metal.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila looked at her as she spoke. "I know the Silver jedi talk about it and run protection in the mines in exchange and others go there to mine the metal. We can do it and if something bad happens we call in Armatach with a giant ship and they blow all of them up." Sheila was fluttering around as she was excited now. "Coem on let go lets go."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

"Well, don't we need their permission? And threatening to blow them up with one of our ships isn't exactly the best way to go about things. We kind of want to show that we're one of the good guys, don't we?"

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila looked at her. "No one controls the planet, no major government which is why everyone visits it for now." She was nodding her head in agreement while she went to sit on Kay's shoulder. "Just imagine it Kay we could have our own phrik metal that does whatever we want."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Hmm. No government control and everyone just takes what they want. That almost sounds a bit like trouble. It would be easier if someone did have control of it. "I'm not sure what I would make with it, but I'm sure that you have plenty of ideas." She smiled at her little friend and traced her fingers over the leaves that she helped to grow. Just imagine using that gift with Sapir leaves. Her supply of tea would go even further!

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila looked at her with a grin as she nodded her head. "Yes yes lets go and see I got some ideas and not all of them involve a ship I can fly on my own around the galaxy or a giant robot I can use that makes me big like you." She said it while flying and grabbing at Kay's hand to lead her back to the ship. THey had what they needed and there were a bunch of things they could use while flying around. "Come on lets go and have an adventure."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay laughed a little at her excitement and followed along as she was being pulled. Despite her size, Sheila can be very persuasive. "A robot that makes you as big as me? What would you have it look like? Just like you or something different?"

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila was thinking about that and tapped her chin while she was flying around and spoke. "I don't know, Zreame is pretty and a tail could come in handy for picking things up..... also she is warm and cuddly." She was grinning now passing the border and finding the way back to the ship as she looked at it and was bouncing. "Come lets go we can plan it out in the ship.... with the sweet foods."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

"Well I guess that a tail would come in handy, but then it might get in the way too if you're not used to it. You could sit on it or get it crushed in a door..."

She followed along and headed inside the ship, taking her usual seat and buckling up. "Off we go for another adventure!"

[member="Lady Kay"]

"ANd you could tap people on the shoulder with it to confuse them." She said it while moving as she was going around and another adventure was the thing to do. They would find the place, they would find the stone and they would have an adventure then come back and build a new home for her people. "Yes yes yes another adventure, we're going to go and have so much fun."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

She grinned. Once the co-ordinates were set, off they went. It wasn't too long before they reached their destination as they both told eachother stories of other wild adventures, like the one they shared with the Page Master.

After the ship landed, Kay unbuckled herself and then walked to the ramp as it was lowered. "Alright Sheila, go scout up ahead please and see if it's safe."

[member="Lady Kay"]

The trip there was quick, they had all the stuff to get through the checkpoints and to the world. The smile on her face while she was laying on the large pillow in the room. She was going to have to get a bunch of these for herself and her family. A bed for each of them they could lay on. She got up though when Kay spoke and she was flying out of the ship rested and ready to go while she was scouting the area and getting some information on a mine they could go and visit. She returned looking at Kay while she spoke. "There is a mine about a mile away we can go to and look."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay smiled and nodded. She grabbed her satchel and slung it over her shoulder. "That's not far at all." And off she went, down the ramp and over to the direction that Sheila had pointed to.

"Do you ever miss your family when you are away from them?"

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila fluttered around thinking about it. She did miss them most of the time but there was a moment or two when she did. "Yes I do but I can usually find a way to go back and see them, then I can enjoy it before heading back to working. I rather enjoy going around the galaxy. I get to work for a company that makes credits and I can't even really carry a credit chit but I can buy room service."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay nodded. At least with ArmaTech, Sheila got to have the freedom to do what she wanted, and that included visiting her family. She laughed at the room service remark. "Well room service is very important." She winked at her as they continued on there way.

Not long afterwards, they saw the mine off in the distance, or rather the cave. She glanced over at Sheila. "I wonder if this cave is anything like the Page Master created....?"

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila looked at Kay... "I know I asked them to make me an ice cream sundae with sugar cubes and chocolate sauce then wanted berries and they made it... It was the best experience of my life and I am only two." She was giggling and that had made her hyperactive while she was moving towards the and snickered. "Well I don't see bounty hunters wanting to try and flirt and oogle all of us."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom