Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pryxis (Lady Kay)

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Sheila"]

Mmmmm ice cream. Yes she knew what it was like to have room service for the first time, though Kay was partial to doing things herself. Unless she was a guest, then of course she wouldn't insult her hosts.

She laughed at the mention of the bounty hunter. "Oh his flirtations were always sent Zreame's way which was fine by me. He reminded me of some from the Academy."

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila was nodding to that. "Yeah they were, wonder what she did with him afterwards..." Sheila was thinking about it while the mine entrance came into view. The carts and equipment outside of it and some people were there working. Sheila felt herself getting all excited and ready to think about it while she flew around. "We're here, we're here."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

She smiled and nodded. "Yes we are. Hmmm...I wonder if we could borrow some of their equipment? I didn't bring any tools, myself. Did you?" It was obvious that neither of them had and mining with their bare hands was...well stupid.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila looked at Kay and was wondering what she was thinking when she asked if she had any equipment and Sheila started laughing. "Yes in my pockets." She was fluttering around and then laughing while she was moving towards the mine and looking at it all. She was talking with the miners and getting them all talked up while nodding in understanding and the one offered the equipment but also a sled for them to load up. Sheila fluttered back as she spoke. "So ah we have to pay them around twenty thousand credits and they'll let us load up some of the ore."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

She raised a brow. "Twenty thousand? I don't know about you, but I didn't carry any credits with me. Maybe they'll accept a transfer." Kay headed over to the miners and spoke with them about accepting a transfer. She could've negotiated a better deal, but she didn't want to undermine Sheila's efforts, and so she just accepted what was offered with a smile and a thank you.

Kay then borrowed a hard hat and placed it on her head, before taking hold of the sled and pushing it into the mine. "Come on, Sheila. Want to go for a ride?"

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila looked at her and nodded her head to that. She wanted to go for a ride and mining the phrik as she was moving to get close to Kay. She was pushing herself in near her ear under the hardhat and nodding her head while her voice came out softer. "Yes lets go and get our credits worth and then we're going to find ice cream... lots and lots of ice cream."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay laughed a little as Sheila was talking about food. She was always hungry it seemed. Though her species were gatherers, so it should come at no surprise.

With a bit of an 'oomf', she pushed the sled along the track, not knowing how far they had to go in order to get as much phrik as they needed. At least there were lights down there for them. "If this tunnel splits up at all, can we pretty please go the way I choose this time? Last time we ended up in water and ice."

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila looked at her and nodded. "Agreed we should go your way but I was nice and warm Zreame's chest is one of the warmest and cushyest places in the galaxy." She had a grin on her face though while being there and looked at the mine while she pointed towards some of the veins in the walls that were loose. "Look there is some there."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay smirked, remembering as the As-Aki hid in Zreame's cleavage to escape the cold. But then her thoughts switched to the phrik in sight. She stopped the sled and grabbed a couple of the tools, a hammer and pick, and wandered over to one of the veins in the wall. Carefully she began work to pry it out of the wall. "Are we going to just fill up the sled? Or are we going for more than one trip?"

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila was looking at her... "I am thinking as much as we can load up. We have a big company that can d a lot of things and turn this into something cool... like a ships that I can fly around the galaxy and walk in and it will be my size... or a bed I can sleep in that is only pillows and warm blankets. We could even make a giant box filled with... another box that has another box." She was shaking her head and thinking about it."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

"Alright, one load it is." She continued working, slowly loading up the sled. And then a thought occurred to her. "Umm...Sheila? How are we going to bring this sled back to the ship? Or at least the phrik that's on it?"

[member="Lady Kay"]

"We could pay one or two of the miners to help load it. They seemed nice." Sheila looked at her and had a grin while looking over the ore they had in the cart then stood on the rim of it. "We'll make it through and have some of the best stuff Kay just you watch and see." She cocked her hips to the side and then gave a peter pan pose going back up and looking around glowing a little.

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay nodded in agreement as she continued to load the sled. "That sounds like a good plan. I'll let you charm them into working with us." She grinned and winked. "I can't wait till your new home is built. It'll be quite exciting!"

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila looked at Kay and had a grin on her face while she was getting the go ahead to negotiate with them to help them load the ore up. A wider grin on her face though talking about her family place while she rubbed flew over towards the men at the entrance glad to be out of the cave and let herself stretch while finding them before talking to convince them with credits.

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

As Sheila hurried off to go and get the miners to help, Kay took the time to think about things. She was happy for her friend to have such a big family to watch over her. It probably felt similar to when she was back at the Academy and for a while everyone had her back. That is until she was exiled.

Kay brushed her mind of those thoughts and started pushing the loaded sled out towards the entrance to the cave. They needed a proper cart or something to carry all of this ore back to the ship. Hmmm..

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila returned eventually bringing what she could, news that they had help and some of the miners were there with them willing to help as she was speaking. "Yes we can transfer you the credits, we were hoof for the last one and we are good for these." She laughed though landing on the sled that they started loading up to take back to the ship.

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay was glad for the help and glad for the cart. She smiled and helped them load, not one to just sit by and let others do all the work. As they walked back to the ship, she looked over to Sheila. "You know...a special suit that makes you as big as me could be very useful. Then we wouldn't have to hire people all the time."

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila was looking at her as she said that thinking about it. "Yeah it could be awesome I'd be able to hold a plate of food and not have to try and get people to buy me a drink. I will have an ID, all the booze will be mine." She was looking at her and at the sled while they were moving off towards the ship with their loads of phrik.

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay laughed a little as they made the journey back. "Well I think that in that suit, you'd only be able to eat and drink the same amount that you can now. So you shouldn't overdo it."

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila nodded to that statement while she watched it all with a smile on her face. "Most likely but I'll be able to hold a plate." The ship was getting loaded and now Sheila had what she needed, phrik and plenty of it to do things. They could have the world.... Oh yes she'd have a droid she could move around on and use. Bahahahaha she was laughing to herself for it all. "Come we have much we can do with this and get to have fun."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom