Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pryxis (Lady Kay)

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Sheila"]

She smiled and laughed. Their help didn't quite understand everything that they were talking about, but that's okay. Once they were finished, Kay bowed her head to them. "Thank you for your help. The credits will be transferred for you as soon as we are up in the air."

One of them wasn't quite so sure, but the other pulled him and the empty cart back. Kay got back inside the ship and buckled herself in. She put her satchel on her lap and then pulled out her datapad and transferred the credits as promised.

"So what should we make first you?"

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila was looking at Kay after it was all done and the adventure had just begun but oh she had so many ideas of what she could make. "I have some ideas we shall have so much fun." She fluttered around while they were leaving to head back home. "But for my home after we have the initial area we will need food and beddings.... I want lots of pillows to sleep on."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay nodded as she listened, hoping that all the people and equipment that they needed were there already so that they could begin. She was eager to find out what sort of ideas they had for the construction of the new home. "Don't worry. Before we're done we'll make sure that you have lots of food and pillows."

[member="Lady Kay"]

AH that would be the good thing and what they needed. She had a smirk on her face looking it all over and thinking about it. A laugh on her face before she touched down on the table where there was some food she could eat. "Perfect, food for everything we want." Hahaha she was laughing now while rubbing her hands together before she was moving around. "That will be good and I will enjoy it."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay smirked as she watched her little friend almost pretend at being evil. It was rather cute. She unbuckled herself from her seat and then wandered over to where the food was, nibbling off of some of it here and there. "Well I hope that your family doesn't eat too much food, or you might not be able to fly."

[member="Lady Kay"]

"Oh we'll burn through it quickly, we have a great amount for the winters and it lasts us." She was looking at her as they were heading back towards the planet. "We'll have plenty of space to store food now instead of in a tree and we'll be able to have a ood processor or something to keep more of it... So much space could be outs."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

She smiled and nodded. "That's right. You'll have plenty of space to play and sleep. The rooms will be kept at the same temperatures, regardless of the seasons, so you can all be comfortable. But hopefully the food processor won't stop you all from gathering food as well."

[member="Lady Kay"]

"Oh it won't, that many children will need a lot of food and we'd be able to plant and maybe grow our own, Draco's things were talking about hydrobonics without soil and we could have our own food." She rubbed her hands together just thinking about it though as more and more ideas came to her.

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

"Oh that would be great! And you could use that Force trick to make the plants grow bigger and faster, giving you lots of more food."

She leaned back in her chair and hoped that the construction had started okay.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila was looking at her and thinking about it while she had some food and flew up to the ore that was there from the sled. They had so much of it and she rubbed her hands together... "Perfect we'll be able to make some more food and with the equipment maybe store some water and milk.... or other things we might be able to find."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay nodded as they continued to brainstorm about what else they could create for Sheila's new home. "There are cooling boxes that do that. I'm sure that they could build some that you can open easy enough and store liquids in, especially as your home will be underground. What about an entrance? Did you want a secret door in a boulder?"

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila was looking at her and had a grin on her face at that thought while she smiled. "Yes yes yes that is great... I love it." She was buzzing around now excited while her wings made a sound and the ship was jumping to hyperspace. "Oh there is so much we will be able to do and so many plans... so many things this might be able to free up for us while we do manage to store up some food."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

"That it will. Then maybe some of your family will be able to travel the galaxy with you." Kay smiled and glanced out the window while the ship jumped into hyperspace. Shouldn't be long now.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila thought about that as she was looking at Kay and raised an eyebrow... "Maybe but I would need a ship able to be used by us," She knew that traveling was hard but a ship built for her size would be a great thing as she was going off around and the trip getting back there was something that could do what Kay was suggesting.

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

"I'm sure that one could be made that's perfect for your size. But you just might not be able to bring along others such as myself or Zreame as we'd be too big. It would be nice to have it, though with a smaller hyperdrive, it might not be able to go as far."

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila had her head nodding to that enjoyable idea, a ship she could use and the hyperdrive might need to be smaller but they shall work it out. "I am certain we'll come to comething, for now we should really rest and relax. We're going to have to work and have all the engineers be careful."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay nodded. "I suppose so." She leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes for a moment or two, almost meditating. Though her mind was too busy wandering from topic to topic. So much that needed to be done, but they weren't in a huge rush, so that was okay. It was best to get everything finished the right way. Hopefully it'll all work out well for everyone involved.

[member="Lady Kay"]

She was looking over things while letting herself find some fruit to eat. There was a look on her face while she cut some pieces out of the fruit, then she saw Kay meditating before she was flying off back to the bed she could lay on. The pillows were great and then they were there, home with the rocks and she was flying around enjoying it. "We're back, we're back."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay opened her eyes once she had felt the ship exit hyperspace. She yawned and stretched in her seat. "Oh good. Now we can get started."

After they landed she unbuckled herself, and had a few crew members help them to unload the ore that they had gathered. She smiled and saw that the engineers were already surveying the land and marking off the territory. "Sheila, come and help sort through the plans and make sure that it is all correct, please."

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila flew over to her as she was looking at the plans they had, the large Tal was observing the people and getting some looks from them but non had tried t scare her off or talk with her... she on the other hand had one of the battles of water and was looking at it before Sheila looked down and spoke. "Alright so the entrance should be close to the stump where our animals are, we'll be able to build a tunnel around to hide it and bring stuff down easier as well, the beddings should go over here along the wall since we will like all the space and a food area here, power can be secured in the lower chamber here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom