Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pryxis (Lady Kay)

[member="Lady Kay"]

The ship was quite a sight... and she had enjoyed it. Being in an actual cabin of her own instead of just a vent to travel. The bed was huge and she could literally lay on a pillow having it all to herself. She was going to have to remember to get a bed like this at the temple.... something big and grand that she'd never mess up. A smile on her face while she rolled over to see some fruit, some meats and something from the food processor as she yawned stretching her arms before she got up and yawned again. A big mouthed one before turning to look around at her room while the viewport showed the world. Iridonia they had called it and her interest in seeing it came while she moved to the table and got some bites of food. Sliding on her dress and ruffling her hair before she was heading out with her saber on her belt. "Alright got to go and find Kay... she should be here around somewhere."

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Sheila"]

Kay wasn't too far off. Well, in human walking distance anyways. She was in her quarters, though she kept her door open for visitors as she was already dressed and enjoying her morning cup of tea. Her eyes studied the planet before them as she'd never been to Iridonia before.

The newly appointed COO sipped her tea and checked on the datapad in her hand. The planet had changed sides numerous times given it's position in the galaxy. She wondered what side it was on now.

A light in the corner of her eye caused her to turn her head. Kay smiled at her little friend, "Good morning Sheila. How did you sleep?"

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila hovered about and was looking at everything while she spoke. "I had a bed the size of a Jun-la all to myself... No needing to share with my brothers and sisters cramped in one of the hollows and a pillow. It was so soft." The smile was on her face though as she was looking around. She was still excited and fluttering around. "So these iridonians, the people were saying they were violent... but some of their things sounded so cool. Do they really have lights that can be anyone?"

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay raised a brow at the whole 'lights that can be anyone' thing. "I've known of them being violent, but not of this light thing you spoke of."

She took a sip of her tea. "How many brothers and sisters do you have?"

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila moved to the table near the tea as she smiled. "Well living at home I have sixty three but they have been married off and some have left home to make their own clans. All together my mom has had two hundred and eighty seven children with another twenty on the way. She is pregnant again." She was looking at the tea and produced her little scoop cup as she pursed her lips. "Can I have some?"

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay was trying to wrap her mind around having that many children, let alone being pregnant with another twenty at once. "Wow....your mother sounds like a remarkable and very patient Lady."

As Sheila asked for some tea, Kay lifted the top of her kettle to allow her to scoop some herself. "Sure. I don't have any added sweetness to it though as I find it sweet enough on it's own. But I'm sure that you'll have something of your own to add to it if needed."

[member="Lady Kay"]

She grinned to that. "Yes somewhat, it is very strange. Don't humans like yourself have children?" She looked at the tea and no sweetness was fine while she scooped som and drank it feeling it warm her body. It wasn't bad and she moved around looking at what else was there. "Also so much food, we spent an entire year gathering food to last the winter... This place is so full of things."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

"Humans can have children, yes. Not me though. I wasn't allowed. My late husband and I did adopt though. But I lost track of them after he died..." She lowered her head a little as she spoke as the conversation brought on a bit of sadness.

Kay had a sip of her tea again and welcomed the change of subject. "Yes. There's more than enough. But none of it goes to waste, I can assure you. This company takes care of it's workers very well."

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila looked at her and could feel the sadness as she fluttered up and stood there in the air while she was looking at her. "It is okay and that is... something. Might have to find a way to hook one of these food machines up... they could come in handy back home... Though that would mean I'd need a ship and piloting is not really made for me. Wonder if there is a place that can make a cool ship." She was smiling now thinking about it and the work they could do... She had found some interesting things with the Vitae after all and it was fun.

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

"To tell you the truth, the processed food isn't as good as the real stuff. What you and your family collect at home is probably better."

Kay had another sip of her tea and tilted her head as she thought about a ship for her little friend. Hmmm....Could it be possible to make a ship one tenth of the scale of one of their other vessels? It might still be a bit big for her, but it could also allow for passage of a couple of regular sized people.

"I think that we should ask Zreame about making you a ship of your own. She loves new projects and is a great engineer. What do you think?"

[member="Lady Kay"]

"Well taste might not be the thing but it could produce a lot more in a day then we could store up between winters possibly." She said it with a smile though hearing about a possible way to have a ship of her own... with the help of someone she did know. That was a nice one and she had a wider grin now. "Oh that would be awesome, I am meeting with her for something later and never know what we might find or be able to plan for."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay still tried to steer her away from wanting to have her family survive on processed food. What else would they do if they weren't spending their time working? They might get fat and lazy and maybe even be unable to fly!

"With your own ship, you could travel the galaxy and bring wild and exotic foods to your family. I'm sure that they'd love that!"

Yes it was great to have a friend and co-worker like Zreame. And a friend like Sheila too for that matter. Kay had spent the better part of seven years by herself, so it was nice to have pleasant company.

[member="Lady Kay"]

She was enjoying that idea, the thought of new foods she could find as the idea was now in her head and exciting. She tapped her chin and rubbed her hands together while she looked at the viewport and spoke. "So are you ready to begin? I don't know what it is going to be like but there doesn't seem to be winter weather... so that is good."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay finished her tea and set her cup down. Breakfast was now over and it was time to discover why Sheila had brought them to this planet. Maybe she'd learn more about this lights that can be anyone thing that she spoke of earlier. The Padawan COO was dressed as a merchant this time, which went along great for blending in.

"I'm ready."

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila gave a nod of her head, ready to head out and with the large planet as she fluttered about looking around it. A smirk on her face when she came out onto the world taking in the sun, she could see some of the landscape and it was lots of rocks and canyns beyond with patches of trees and life. The little apprentice was buzzing around the area while she got moe and more excited to go and explore. "Oh it looks like there are caves and trees... Oh flowers with their pollen to eat." She stopped quickly enough to dig in her dress and find a sash, a small red sash she tied on her arm before buzzing around for Kay. "Oh this is going to be good."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay informed her crew and bodyguards to keep watch over them and that they wouldn't stray too far from the ship, before they disembarked. It wasn't entirely a safe planet, after all. She smiled though at Sheila's enthusiasm and followed her to the trees, satchel in tow of course, as always.

The Padawan tilted her head as her little friend put a red sash on her arm. "Whatever is that for?"

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila looked at her for a moment confused and then looked at her arm and sash while she fluttered around. "Ah the sash. Oh it is a sign among my people that we don't mean any harm. It lets us have safe passage through any other clans territories." She gave a a nod of her head though while she fluttered there for a moment and held a grin flying around. Going to a tree and landing on a branch as she walked it taking a look at the leaves. "This is a great place already, this tree is huge."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay liked the idea of a sash. It was a neat idea. She followed the As-Aki to the tree and had a look around. "Yes, I think this is very suitable. So who should start first? My best skills are in healing, though I do know how to fight a little and protect myself from some attacks."

[member="Lady Kay"]

She was looking at her and then at the tree as an idea came to her mind. "Well some of the Go Nagai back home work with my people and the Fa-Ut to see through them the area. For scouting, some of my family went with them for the promise of stuff and food." She was thinking about the idea of sharing thought in a meld for a time being and well a scout who could see the entire area was always a good way to know things.

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

She raised a brow, unsure of what Sheila had meant. "How did they do that?" Kay walked over to the tree and climbed up some of the lower branches, sitting herself on one of the larger ones, with another branch neatly situated behind her back so that she can rest comfortably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom