Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pryxis (Lady Kay)

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila looked at her while she drank it and was looking at her. "Ehh not blood per say but human's will do a lot of things and with a species that has been around since the beginning." She looked at her though staying there on her shoulder as some of the others watched her and were laughing. They dipped bread into it while eating. "Spice bread crumbs work well with it."

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Sheila"]

Kay took out her water bladder and had a sip, clearing out the taste of that horrible drink. "I see.....Well I'm not one of those types of people to do such things." She took out a datapad and typed on it, sending word to ArmaTech's engineers and miners to come by to her location soon. And by soon she means in the next day or two.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila looked at her and gave a nod. "Yeah most don't anymore, they can't make it past the tals. Get torn to shreds and everything... or the Sal's really screw with them and lead them down itno the tunnels where the dwellers are. They aren't nice to anything." She said it like it was more matter of fact while fluttering up. "So you're a jedi right... or a sith or something... you use the force like the others?" She was wondering how best to go about it while thinking things over. "So are there any cool skills you have learned?"

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay wondered who the dwellers were. That was something to find out, especially if her engineers were going to be building underground. But then Sheila changed the subject.

"I am a Jedi. Most of what I've learned is healing, but I also learned some fighting."

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila looked at her and nodded her head while she was thinking about it. "Cool, my master at the Vitae has been teaching basics.... I don't know if they take me serious enough to try and teach me which is a confusing thing." She was looking around while thinking about it and was trying to recall some combat training and aside from her father she hadn't gotten any. "I so want to build a saber and be a cool high flying force user."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

"Not all Force Users have sabers. And if you've had some training, then you already are a cool, high flying Force user. Plus you're one that can actually fly without the Force which is pretty cool in and of itself."

She smiled at her and half wondered where parts could be found to make a tiny lightsaber

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila heard her and gave a nod of her head as she walked a big carefully placing one foot in front of the other while her hands were on her hips. "Yeah I suppose I am pretty cool and people do look up to me." She then was giggling while she flew back up though. "Come on show me what you can do."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

"Well I'm not sure what I could show you that would be exciting. Hmmm." She looked to one of the branches and tapped into the Force. It was a small task, but she made it float up in the air all by itself, before letting it fall. "I could have just as easily lifted it with my hand...but..."

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila raised an eyebrow for a moment while she was looking around to see what she was doing and then she saw the branch. A small smile on her face while she rubbed her hands together and just like her master had shown her... She reached out and felt the branches for a moment as she grabbed one andbent it until it snapped. getting some looks from her brothers and sisters while she nodded her head. "There is a bunch you can learn but my master wants me to learn how to do the darkside as she does."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

She raised a brow. "The Darkside? I would've figured you to be a Lightsider. But I won't hold it against you. I was married to a Darksider and he was a wonderful and honourable man. I have never used the Darkside, nor have I ever needed to. My best skills are in healing and I'm certainly not going to hurt either of us just to show you those skills."

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila looked at her and shrugged as she spoke. "I don't ah actually know the differences my master when she speaks kinds of says it like I should already know and have already done whatever she has been doing." Sheila shrugged while she was looking at her and landed on the stump while looking about.

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

"Oh. Well the Darkside is when you use anger, fear and hate to channel your Force powers from. While the Lightside uses love, patience and harmony. But not everyone is a good teacher. She shouldn't fault you for not knowing things."

[member="Lady Kay"]

"She is strange, I might not understand some human customs... like the handshaking, the wearing underwear thing, the only having one child at a time or not being able to fly but I understanf the way you explained. Though now it does raise the question because I wasn't angry when she had me crushing those rocks where did the power come from." She tapped her chin thinking about it while some of her sisters appeared with the closest thing to a blanket to go with the groove near the stump they had been working on. "Oh oh look for you, beddings and they guessed your size for the vines and moss."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

"My guess is that you were using the Lightside. And there's nothing wrong with that."

But then they were interrupted by the incoming bedding. Kay smiled and helped to prepare her little nook in the stump. "Many thanks. You all are too kind." She laid herself down, using her satchel, though she wasn't quite sleepy yet. "And humans can have more than one child at a time, you know. It just doesn't always happen."

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila looked at her and nodded... "I see so you guys can at times have ones like us, a whole clan of twenty." She fluttered over and landed on the stump as the others were going inside and spoke. "I know it isn't a bed but well there was no way you were fitting in the guest bed area." She remained there though looking around with a smile. "So what other kind of sides are there? Lightside, darkside.... oh is there a purpleside I like purple."

Kay-Larr

"Well, not quite twenty at a time..." At least she hadn't heard as much. "This will be fine for a bed. I can sleep just about anywhere. Now as for the Force, I haven't heard of a purple side, but there is a grey side that is an equal balance of Light and Dark. I don't quite know how that works though."

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila looked at her a little sad, she would have liked to have the purple side of the force or the pink side... or... oh oh oh she could be the greenside and have all the fun. "Oh I see." She sat there though and the sounds of the jungle came as over head one of the large ra-sets swished floating. The sound of the large friendly mice as they through came and the sounds of walking trees from the sals who appeared as slightly blue green humans with black eyes and green leafy hair. So many more sounds were coming and Sheila stretched out. "Alright well you sleep and we'll be around to protect you." She was going to a small hammock that had been set out while laying there.

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay of course tried to follow the sounds with her eyes. They seemed to be everywhere. "Okay....Goodnight, Sheila and...family." She closed her eyes but each new type of noise would get her to reopen her eyes and look to see Sheila's reaction. But there didn't appear to be much of any. So she closed her eyes again and this time hoped to sleep soundly.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila slept throughout the night as she enjoyed the cool breeze of the forest on her. the chattering of the babies as they were sleeping and the soft glow from the stump from them. As she snored just a little the pixie woke up with the first rays of sun and shot up into the air. Her dress off to the side while she went to the trees and was bathing quickly before letting the air dry her going back. There was the sounds of the creatures as her family were bringing in pink milk from it. A group carrying a large enough bowl full for Kay as she spoke. "It is really fruity and delicious. Fresh from the source."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Sheila's voice woke her up. She rubbed her eyes before opening them. Normally she was an 'up at dawn' kind of person, but not today. It had take her a bit to fall asleep.

Kay sat up and took the bowl in hand. "Thank you." She hesitated for a second, wondering if she'd even want to know what the source was. Well, she was a guest and had to oblige, so down the hatch the pink milk went. And it was fruity as it was creamy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom