Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pryxis (Lady Kay)

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Sheila"]

Kay finished eating her breakfast and then looked around. She had used her satchel for her pillow, so nothing was taken from there, thankfully. "I think everything is all here. We are all good." She smiled, "And I slept well too."

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila nodded her head to that and was glad nothing had been taken as several of her brothers were walking around and showing off. Wearing nothing else but their loincloths while flexing and making a show of working the equipment which for them was like the fields or around the place. Sheila looked at them as she buzzed up and spoke remembering the human who had been trying to impress them in the cave with Zreame. "They are idiots." She giggled though while she said it and motioned into the woods. "Do you know how big this thing is you want to put in? We can measure it and start clearing the way."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay just chuckled as she watched the boys showing off for her. It was rather flattering in it's own unique way. She gathered up her satchel and stretched out her muscles before following Sheila. "Well fortunately it won't have to be too large, given your size. Perhaps one square kilometre should give ample room for growth and to ensure that the Tal has some space too. Of course when it comes to making personal living spaces, your family will have to look after that as our workers would be too big to fit."

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila nodded her head and thought about it... "Ehh that's a lot of space to clear, might be easier to build off the tunnels... Not safer but easier." She was looking around and motioned while she was going about. "As for living quarters we'll be able to handle that, that stump have fourteen living rooms and over three hundred rooms with the tunnels and places we carved into the ground. Just the ground freezes in winter and it isn't as fun as it sound." She was leading the way towards one of the smaller mouths down into the large tunnels that honeycombed the worlds and moons. "So this is the pathways, can get anywhere on the moon with them but there is dangerous things down below."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

She followed along. Perhaps it was easier to just expand on the tunnels that already existed. "The lack of heat in the winter shouldn't be a problem. We should be able to fix that. What kinds of dangerous things are there? And how often are there quakes?"

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila looked at her and was thinking about it. "There aren't many quakes and the creatures are only when you get really deep. The tov might come from the underground rivers and roam around but they are on the surface as well." She fluttered around looking and pointing. "There is a small room below where we live that might be filled with some Ami but you can pick them up."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay nodded as she listened. "Well, we'll need a bigger entrance so that our workers and equipment can get down there. So we should find a spot nearby with less trees. Then we don't have to hurt any." Or uproot any. She wanted to do as little harm to the environment as she could.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila nodded to that want and thought about a good place where they could go and dig. "Well there is a place with some smaller trees. You should be able to dig right under them. Their roots wouldn't be as large yet." She was trying to think of things and landed on Kays shoulder indian style to scratch at her head. "The real question will be what do we want to make down there? Storing food would be easier, we might even be able to get a food making machine for ourselves and have it down there... also should warn the people working that if their tools go missing it is most likely the Tal claiming them as its own."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay nodded again. "Okay, let's go see where these young trees are." To her other suggestions, Kay piped up. "Yes, one of those food making machines would be good. And we can create some living spaces and training rooms, places to play when the weather gets cold. And it could be all powered y the sun and wind. What do you think?"

[member="Lady Kay"]

"If I didn't know better I'd say you're a wizard." Sheila laughed and led the way showing the small crop of younger trees and there were some fo the small Ami around with their blue fut and puffy cheeks. A small smirk on her face as Sheila landed on the back of one and they were licking her. "I didn't know you guys were living here. You should go back to the stump and they'll play with you." She was saying it and fluttering up as the small creatures were licking at Kay's feet. "You see these ones were just planeted and haven't grown as much so should be able to dig under them into the room and set everything up. Our own space to safely play could be a great thing."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay smiled at the wizard comment. The Ami's licking at her boots gave her a bit of a pause, however. She didn't want to accidentally step on one as she moved by the trees.

Once there she took her datapad out from her satchel and started making some notes. She studied the trees and made some estimates on the size of the area and the size of the hole that would be needed for the tunnel. It might be an expensive project, but not really. And Sheila was a part of the company, so of course they would be glad to help out her and her family.

"All we have to do is send word out and things should be starting to arrive in a matter of days. Now where could they land their ships?"

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila was thinking about that, where could they land ships.... She was looking into the forest and flew up while she held her hands up to Kay while she was moving around the forest and pounding on the trees. She went back to Kay as the air shifted and there was the scent of forest more. The Tal was looking at them as Sheila turned her attention to the big creature and it spoke. "What do you need As-Aki?" Sheila was fluttering around though while she was excited. "We... we need your help, the people I got hired to work with can make things really nice for us... and even make you a vault for your things. The other creatures won't be able to steal from you even and you can lock it so your children can't take it." Sheila was working to play on the Tals greed more as it stood there without the child in its arm but spoke. "If these ones who can build are so great and can build for me fine... but if they touch what is mine. I will slaughter them." Sheila looked at her and gave a nod while she was looking at Kay and the Tal was leading the way for them into a clearing. "This may be used."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay watched in fascination. "None of our workers would steal from you. I give you my word." And none if them should. They get paid well enough to not need to steal. She glanced up at Sheila and then followed the Tal, needing to size up the clearing and send that info off as well. She spoke to her little friend as she walked. "The machines that collect the wind for power can be a bit dangerous if you fly too close. But maybe we can have them made taller than the trees so that you don't run the risk of flying into them."

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila nodded her head that they shouldn't steal but she knew the legends as she spoke to Sheila and the tal was walking off through the trees. "Their stuff is not always stuff, they collect everythign from treasures to legend says artifacts from ancient orders that came to the worlds here. Each generation finding and building their hordes until it was said ones filled an entire mountain. At least that is the story my dad told me and why I should avoid their cave. They are supposed to count it daily and if one piece is missing they'll hunt it down." Sheila hung in the air though while she was thinking about the wind power and things. "That will be good, we'll be able to take care and handle it."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Hmm. The lure of treasures could temp others, but she was sure to give the workers a heads up beforehand. "I'm sure that none will want to suffer the Tal's wrath.

As Sheila hung about, she smiled. "Great. This will be the biggest tiny cave dwelling the Galaxy had ever seen."

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila was loving that idea and she body landed on Kay's shoulder while she was thinking. "Perfect, this is perfect... How long you think until they get here?" She was rubbing her hands together while moving and looking about. "There is so much we can do and I want to explore around the galaxy still. We could go anywhere."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

She smiled at her enthusiasm. "Oh they'll probably be here in a few days. There's a lot of equipment to bring and they do have to travel here. And then once they arrive, they have to set everything up for the dig, make camp and other things. It'll be a big undertaking and you should be here to help represent your family, and teach our workers about the customs here so that there are no problems."

[member="Lady Kay"]

"True, don't want them outside at night alone and making the Tal angry... or sitting on one of the large rock people... or stumbling into the tunnels and getting lost." She was fluttering around thinking about what they could do for a few days to watch and make things pass faster. "So I guess while we wait we could you know train our force powers."

[member="Lady Kay"]

"True, don't want them outside at night alone and making the Tal angry... or sitting on one of the large rock people... or stumbling into the tunnels and getting lost." She was fluttering around thinking about what they could do for a few days to watch and make things pass faster. "So I guess while we wait we could you know train our force powers."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom