Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pryxis (Lady Kay)

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila flew up to her and presented her hands as she held them out. Small flecks of dust were on them that she couldn't fully get out as it clung to her skin and she cringed when they were exposed to the air. "Hiding them will only go so far and is what the Tals do, my people who what we can. We took down a Drn-Dl and had enough food for the winter once we preserved it. The bones we made into tools."

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Sheila"]

Kay had to look really close to see Sheila's hands. She spotted the redness and held onto them ever so carefully. Kay gently tapped into the Force. With such small hands, she didn't want to overdo it. The Padawan carefully lifted the crystal dust from the As-Aki's hands, moving them to Sheila's pouch, a process that took several minutes. When that was over, she released her hands. "Better?"

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila felt the sensation of the force on her skin as it raised the tiny hairs along her arms and the specs came away. She was slowly looking at the redness of it as she thought about what it was and nodded her head. "Yes it feels better but still hurts, that dust could be great for distractions or itching powder." She was thinking about it and a small grin on her face while she flew up and the pain became a numb sensation in her hands she couldn't really grasp her blade with but she was glad she could still fly around.

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay reached inside her satchel and brought out her water bladder. She opened it and took a sip before peering around the trunk of the tree near the pathway. How many more were going to be coming? And how many more were already there? She glanced up to Sheila and hoped her little friend could find a safe place for them to go. "Can we move closer to our ship yet?"

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila was flexing her hands to regain feeling in them as she fluttered around and listened. More soldiers were coming but they'd be able to get back to the ship carefully while she motioned for Kay to follow and started along the longer path going around the procession. "We can make it this way, it curves into the way to the hangers behind the soldiers and has several others on it."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay listened to her friend and was glad that she had the advantage of flight. If she had been by herself, the Padawan would've climbed one of the trees and risked being spotted. She held her breath for a moment before letting it out slowly, storing her water bladder first before she proceeded to follow Sheila. Clutching her satchel in her hands, she tried to make as little noise as possible as she started through the brush.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila kept fluttering about as she was watching Kay's progress and creating a distraction. When the procession stopped for a moment she looked at two stopped by the one table with the rest continuing on. Sheila darted towards them to provide the distraction so Kay could join the others walking towards the ships as she spoke. "Hey listen." There was a look around and at her finally as she landed on the barrel of ones gun. "So ah how do I join you guys.. I want to wear a snazzy uniform and armor and get to march around." She was keeping them looking at her while for a moment they seemed dumbfounded at the thought then were telling her to move along. Hopefully Kay had used that time to move along herself.

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

And Kay did just that. She took the advantage given to her and followed behind the other Sith on as silent of footfalls as she could manage. The ship wasn't that far off. She could see the trees from which they parked the shuttle near to just off in the distance.

As some of the dust was rising from their marching, Kay held her nose and her breath to prevent herself from sneezing.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila watched as the troopers swatted at her and was moving, her attention towards helping Kay as she moved past them to meet up with her landing on her shoulder and stopped glowing for a moment letting a grin show on her face as she was blowing the dust from her face to keep her from sneeze and getting towards the ship. "I think we have cleared them, kind of wish I could have seen those large moving light things.. they looked amazing."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

It was too bad that they couldn't watch the holos, but it was much more important that they stay safe. "I'm sorry about that. I'm such a spoil sport, aren't I?" At least now she can talk in a normal volume without risking their lives in doing so.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila shrugged as she looked at her. "No I know the dangers of natural enemies. The sith are dangerous it sounds like and the look from them were they weren't nice." She was flying around and goign towards the ship as she nodded though. "So are there other places where you can see holograms... is that the word?"

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay was glad that she understood. "Oh yes, there are many. And they come in all different sizes too. What interests you so much about them?" Could they seem like magic to her? It was hard to tell, but it was rather cute. "Why I'm sure that we can even make one of you." She smiled at the As-Aki.

[member="Lady Kay"]

"Oh you could?" She said it while fluttering around the ship and looking. "And well they can make me big, one of the biggest things in the forest is we're so small not many see us or they do and they take us. But if we're big like you we could scare them off." She said it while standing there and picking at some fo the food they still had laid out.

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay opened the hatch and stepped inside the ship. "You know? I bet that we could set up an alarm system at your family's home where if someone steps into your forest, it would show big holos of you all to scare the intruders with. I'm sure that we could get Zreame to help with that."

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila looked at her and raised an eyebrow at that idea. "Well I don't know but that could be... pretty cool." She was thinking about it and inside the ship she was grinning while she spoke. "Lets go." She moved to the pilot and was looking at the map of the galaxy as she found the system and planet and pointed. "Set course here, I'll show you and you can see if that will work."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay smiled as she liked the idea. The pilot punched in the co-ordinates and raised the ramp. The Padawan took her seat as the vessel made it's way out of the atmosphere and into hyperspace. "I can't wait to see what your home looks like." She grinned in anticipation.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila gave a nod of her head as the course was set and they were heading there. She watched as the ship departed the planet and jumped to hyperspace giving the time and hours to get to the major routes then get them there. The first sight being the nebula that enclosed the system and had a guide to lead people through its main path. Congestion created as ships were slowly going through and she looked at some of the ones there. Large mining vessels, jedi cruisers and her favorite the monitoring stations that were acting like checkpoints into the system. Then it was opened and before them stretched world and worlds of mystery as they went to the third planet that sat there with its massive ship in orbit in case, transports from the populated and city wid moon to the surface that had a great city that could be seen from orbit. They weren't going there, they were going to the jungle moon as the ship flew down as directed onto a landing pad with overgrown walls and minimal defense. Sheila bounced up and down as in the distance there were hundreds of little balls of light flying around and other things. "We're here... We're here."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay just watched in awe though the viewport. One thing had to be said about space and that was that it was really pretty. Sure she loved forests, meadows, canyons and other such landscapes, but space had other such wonders and all were in gigantic proportions. She smiled at Sheila's excitement upon landing and exited the ship once it was powered down and ready. So many lights and different colours, that in and of itself was a pretty sight. Kay wondered what kind of reception she'd receive, and might even be lucky enough to meet her friend's mother. In a few moments, she'd be able to find out.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila was looking around the landing area as she brought out her sash and tied it with the other As-Aki coming in and looking at her and Kay for a bit. The different colored males and females wearing similar outfits while they fluttered about and Sheila conversed in a high pitched speak that sounded like bells and giggles before she came away. "Alright lets go." The entrance to the landing area gave way to a dirt path and there was a flock of Dov-Atu as their massive wings flapped and they were moving casting a large shadow onthe ground before they swooped down on something large in the distance. The sound of slithering came as in the distance the sight of a Ra-Set could be seen before it went up into the air for a brief moment and Sheila was going quicker directing the way as they came to a section of the jungle with indicators as Sheila stopped. There was no real sounds or creatures while she looked at Kay and spoke. "Okay this is near our home but I need to warn you, if you see a large thing following you... don't engage. the Tal are very territorial but nice at time. Since you're my friend you'll be find just don't touch anything you see that looks pretty... or shiny.... or looks like it might be food. They are very mean if you touch their things." Sheila was looking while she slowly crossed the line that stretched for a long part of the jungle on both sides and she was going slower looking around.

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Again there was amazement. With every new planet she visited, there was always new creatures to see. Some of them were quite intimidating to say the least. She smiled to the other As-Akis that fluttered around them, hoping that they approved of her as a friend to them. Kay followed Sheila and nodded to her instructions. If the Tal was supposed to be nice, then she didn't need to guard herself as she walked. But once Sheila stopped, she did too. It was strange to see a line in the middle of the forest. The Padawan didn't cross it though until the As-Aki did, moving just as carefully. Kay half wondered what was on the other side. She pictured a bunch of tiny houses in the trees, but that didn't explain Sheila's caution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom