Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pryxis (Lady Kay)

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila looked at the woman as she was going and stopped again looking at some of the trees with a smile on her face finally. There was the sound sin the distance that returned as she was going and stood there on a rock speaking. "Stop quickly." She fluttered up and landed on the shoulder of the woman as something went past leaving the scent of amber. Slowly out the corner of her eye the blue skinned thing stood for a moment but kept stay out of line of sight as it crafted something before standing behind her. Long spaded tail curling up as it had large horns on its head as Sheila tugged a little at the woman's ear. "Ah quickly say you mean no harm...." She bowed her head noticing the baby in the Tal's clawed hands as it was feeding from its mother who stood in a barely covering loin cloth with black eyes looking at them. "Say hello to your auntie Raziel... she has come home and brought a human." Her tongue came out as she stood tall fully displaying herself. Wait auntie.... Sheila looked at the baby and gulped more. "Ah hi...." The small Tal looked like the mother... or father.... Problem with as Sheila starred a species that was both genders but she could see the wings of it... or at least the birth marks along the babies back that was a beautiful wing pattern style tattoo or birthmark that glowed a pretty purple against its sky blue skin.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Sheila"]

Kay stopped as instructed, not even moving as the Tal approached. "I mean no harm. I come as a friend." She bowed her head and kept from making eye contact as a lot of creatures consider doing so an indication of a challenge. It was very strange to be in this position, but not in a bad way. Kay waited until she was given further instruction before she was to move again.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila was looking at the creature as it remained there, she wasn't one to argue with it in some things but as it laughed a little the As-Aki was watching it depart while it headed towards the mountains. Sheila was standing there on Kay's shoulder and looking. "And that is what makes the lines, also mates with everything on the planet... sometimes... Don't go into the woods alone ever." She fluttered up and was still watching and listening as the sound of bells and chatter came to her... From above there was the sight of everyone... all of her sisters and brothers and the ones her mother had been pregnant with as the small lights were weaving slowly.

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay shuddered at the thought of the Tal mating with almost everything. But that thought was quickly out of her mind when she saw the hundreds of lights flying around, even tiny ones. Awwwwww. She stepped towards them slowly, holding the strap of her satchel with one hand and keeping the other hand open. "Hello there..."

[member="Lady Kay"]

The different As-Aki were fluttering around Kay as their different voices were pitched and in various outfits from dresses that from from shoulders to ankles to outfits likes sheila's that were smaller and some were just wearing pieces. Different skin tones and hair going all around them while leading the way to a large stump. Not a huge tree but an old stump where the tree had fallen and been cleared to make some space they could use as well to store food. Sheila stood there looking around while they didn't have little houses they had a small clearing of trees and stones on the ground making a circle. "Welcome to my home."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

It was hard to keep track of them all as they fluttered about, let alone hear what they were all saying. Sheila was used to speaking to humans, so she knew how to make her voice audible to the human ear. The others though, they needed to learn. Kay smiled to as many of them as she could and kept her movements steady so as to not accidentally hit one of them. So far so good. She looked to the trees, the logs and remembered about how they spent all year finding food. Maybe ArmaTech could help there. "Thank you Sheila. You have a pretty place with lots of great company."

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila looked at her as she motioned to one of the rocks that was large enough while the rest of the family came out. Some from other clans who were visiting and even some riding insects as battle mounts. They had bow, spears, sabers and one or two were wielding some smaller daggers. Sheila sat on her shoulder as she started naming off her brothers and sisters all with S as the first letter of their name and her father Shilo... She explained how the parents named the children with a single letter for the family while the ones they married off into larger families.

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay sat on the rock indicated and placed her satchel on her lap. She listened to Sheila as she introduced her family and explained the whole naming process. "Wow. I've never had any brothers or sisters, and certainly didn't know my parents." She eyed the little lightsabers and other weapons. Even though they were small, they could easily inflict a lot of damage. "Are you married? Or are you too young for that?"

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila looked at her. "No I am two, you are usually found a mate at three and then married off to expand the clan." She was looking there though while several arrived with a large piece of fruit and could divide it up. There was a look on Sheila's face though while she looked around. "So what do you think could be done around here? We don't have power systems like on a ship."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay nodded, glad that she had a choice in marriage, even if the Order didn't approve. But sadly they weren't married for long before he died. After Sheila asked her question, the Padawan took a look around. "No, but we could make power. You have sun, wind and water to generate power with, and plenty of it." But would the others want the change?

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila looked at her with a nod of her head and they would be able to make something as she was smiling. "I think we could do that though the Tal would need to be... something. This is her home as well and as it seems now she is family." Sheila looked at the ones there as she wondered who had been with her more then how. It wasn't uncommon for them to mate with anything.... one had even been rumored to with one of the massive Grn-Dl beasts. Sheila was looking upon a few others things though while they brought out food for Kay to eat and enjoy.

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay knew better than to offend her hosts after being offered food. So she took a bit of it and sampled it, smiling in thanks. She looked to Sheila, who seemed to be in her own little world, lost in her thoughts. "I'm sure that we could find something for the Tal, as I'd hate for us to intrude on her home without giving her something in return. What do you think the Tal would like?"

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila was thinking about that and... "Well they seem to like everything except people who try and take their stuff then get violent. Maybe something big and shiny to appease them and we could have food or something here. Oh oh oh there were all those homes and places. What if somehow we could make a home my family could live in and the Tal could use to store things... We'd be able to have those food thingys or something so they'd be happy with decadent foods."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay nodded as she was trying to figure out what would interest a Tal. But to Sheila's next suggestion, she raised a brow. "That would be a neat idea, but if we built it right here we'd have to remove some of the trees. Would your family be okay with that? Are any of them sacred?"

[member="Lady Kay"]

"Oh I don't know if that would be good, the trees are alive and our friends." Sheila was looking at her and pointed to a few that were large and made from the bodies of the Sal a race of tree people who lived and grew to provide shade to the planet. "But I know the world is built and made to grow underground. There is whole cities built under the moon here and the other planets."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

She nodded, having expected as much. "We would have to dig really deep to avoid from hitting the roots. But our company is full of expert miners and engineers that should be able to tackle this task with ease. Of course that's if everyone else wishes for it too."

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila looked at the ones around her who were listening and they were paying attention. The idea of it though as Sheila saw them had each fluttering around talking in high pitched voices that were like a bunch of bells dinging all around. Her smile was on her face though while she sat on Kay's shoulder nodding. "They like the idea and it sounds like they want to get your some of the Sal's elixer." Sheila made a face looking at her as she whispered. "It is really nasty and tastes like.... gross stuff but it is very very traditional. Just you know.... don't cry ot sneeze and let it spill on the ground quickly when no one is looking."

Kay-Larr

She smiled and nodded. "Wonderful. I'll contact the mining division shortly and we should see them arrive tomorrow to survey the area and come up with the best plan."

The thought of the strange drink coming gave her pause. Maybe she won't like it? But then maybe she will. "Well....if it's tradition....Alright."

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila looked at her as her friend drinking it was something she would laugh at if she didn't understand some of the human hang ups. The drink coming from the trees that moved, the largest of the Sal who had let their old bodies provide shade to the worlds. "Alright, just make sure they don't cross the line until given some permission and dealing with the Tal.... as for the drink." She was looking at Kay while the drink was coming but the sight of it being distilled from the remains of the Sal's old body. "They take the drink from the remains of the Sal's old bodies and it is well I think it is supposed to be their sap or blood..... but human's hunt it because they thought it would make themselves live forever."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay nodded. "I'll let them know, not to worry."

And then the drink came. Thankfully it was in a small cup. She raised a brow at Sheila's description of it. "They think it will make them live forever? It's blood??" She almost didn't want to even try it, but she had to.....For tradition...Kay took the cup and thanked them, looking down at the strange brew before chugging it down in one go. Oh it was awful, so much so that it put her into a bit of a coughing fit. She patted her own back, her eyes watering, trying to come up with an excuse for her reaction to it. "Sorry....it went down....the wrong tube."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom