Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pryxis (Lady Kay)

[member="Lady Kay"]

She was thinking about that answer and mostly how indeed but spoke flying around and looking. "Ah I am not certain they are strong force users and very good at making things do their bidding. A lot of the creatures are from species they conquered and brought to the world. Their own zoo."

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay blinked. "I see. I don't make others do anything. I just ask and usually they do. But there are some that don't too." She swung her legs back and forth on the branch, feeling almost like a youngling again.

[member="Lady Kay"]

She was fluttering about and came down to look at her as she was looking in the distance. Large buildings of glass and steel while she could hear on the air the sounds of a battle arena. There was some music while she was moving about. "Oh there is some things we could do and I think we can get a few good things in. I don't know much about this place but come on there are some that battle."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay followed her gaze. It was only then that she had heard the battle noises and music. Was there a tournament? She didn't want to take part in it though, for she preferred to practice alone, especially while being on a planet such as this with violent inhabitants. She didn't want to just go out there and look for trouble. "I don't mind just watching...."

[member="Lady Kay"]

"Well yeah, watching is fun. Who comes to a planet and fights... it is kind of unfair when you are skilled." The small pixie was fluttering about and moving towards the sounds as she was getting some better views of the sights. Long canyons lined with mining equipment and patrols of soldiers who were overseeing the locals. There was the sounds of battle getting louder as finally they came over the ridge and the arena was in sight with stands to sit in and large holograms showing so the ones further away could see the fight. "Those are big moving lights."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay climbed down from the tree and followed her little friend. She glanced to the soldiers but just acted as though she belonged there. Once they arrived at the stands, she moved towards the back. Thank goodness for the holo-projectors. As Sheila remarked about them being the big moving lights, Kay nodded her head as she finally understood what she had meant. "I wonder what the tournament is about. It should be fun to see."

[member="Lady Kay"]

She was wondering about that as well while they were moving through the area,the sights and sounds were louder now while she stood under the hologram reading what they were showing. "I n honor of our new sith government a tournament of skill and prowess for their academy." Sheila was looking around and spoke. "Ah sith?"

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay saw what it read too, and that made her a bit nervous. The last thing that she needed was to be surrounded by the Sith. The odds weren't in their favour for sure. She slid off her seat and very slowly moved back to the way that they came. She didn't want to run, for it attracted attention. Kay hoped that Sheila would follow her lead and not panic. "Easy does it...."

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila was looking at her and she could see something across the friends face, she fluttered around her and was speaking as she went onto her shoulder speaking so she could hear her. "Ah you okay? You're almost shaking or looking like you want to run." She was wondering what could be done as her saber was in her hand just in case and she nodded. "I'll protect you."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay brought her finger to her lips. Even though Sheila's voice was quiet, there were some Sith that had great hearing. As she headed back to the trees, she saw some other late comers hurrying down the path. Quickly she moved into the trees and away from the pathway, hiding herself behind a large trunk. At least there was other life in the trees that could hide her presence in the Force a little. Now it was time to wait for it to be safe. She whispered to Sheila, "I shouldn't be here. There's too many Sith. Hopefully they just focus on the tournament instead."

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila was looking at her as they secreted away and hid. She wasn't certain what was going to happen or why but she only knew a few rumors and ideas. "We should be safe, wouldn't they leave you alone if you don't bother them?" She was standing and watching from the branch while thinking about what they had and space to go about for herself. Sheila fluttered up to one of the other branches while looking out at some of the people coming to see the fights.

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

She shook her head. "No, the Sith are cruel. And with this many, they are more than likely to rip us apart." Kay thought that Sheila was very lucky to be so small and able to fly. It gave her s great advantage. "We just have to wait it out, that's all."

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila was looking at her and nodded her head to them being cruel. "But couldn't this be a good thing? You can move around and try to gather information or see about dangerous things. Those should come in handy and are what my people are used for. We can moce around fast and get information for the silver jedi."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay shook her head again. "That would work for you because you are so small. But they would be able to detect me through the Force. I'm not dark like them, so they'll sense the Light in me. If you want to see what they are up to, then fly up and see. But it's not safe for me to do so." She had hoped that Sheila would understand. One or two Sith she could handle, but tens of thousands? There was no way.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila gave a nod of her head in understanding to that, she did have the advantage of being small and if someone say her they generally ignored her. It was a nice thing to see in the galaxy while she was moving a bit on the branch and fighting between curiosity and wanting to stay and make sure her friend was safe. The fights... weren't that much of an interest to her but she spoke. "Alright, you stay here and I'll scout ahead. Who knows might be able to find out some information or things, maybe we'll be able to leave unnoticed."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay nodded her head in agreement. "Okay. You have the best vantage point. I'm sorry that we couldn't watch...really." And it wasn't as though the Padawan was a coward either. The odds were just terribly bad. There was no way that she could fight all of them or run fast enough. "Let me know when it is safe to start heading back, please.."

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila was looking at her and shot up into the air as she looked over the people, listening to their conversations of them while she was moving about. The fights were going on and she was surprised at how brutal they were with melee weapons... but not those glowy saber things they have. She watched some of them and there was someone making weapons off to the side. She saw them sitting there and he was crushing shiny things into dust and adding it to mix of the weapons. She landed on the table and was watching as she grabbed one of the stones looking at it and then she felt something.... shiny things were there and she wanted to touch more of them as her hand hurt. She didn't know what it was but Kay had said the sith were evil and that stone burned her hand when she touched it. Pain shooting through while she started kicking some of them into a pouch and pushed it off to started to fly carefully around the others towards the tree as she returned and looked up. "So from the conversations they are expecting several sith to arrive to oversee the mines looking for more crystals." She looked at the pouch. "They were crushing these and adding them to their weapons to fight the slaves."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

Kay waited patiently for her friend to return. When at last she did, the Padawan looked at Sheila's pouch. "More are coming for mining? What kind of crystals are they? Saber crystals? Though I haven't heard of them being crushed before.." Oh how she loathed slavery. If it were up to her, she'd free all of the slaves in the Galaxies.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sheila was looking at her and spoke as she looked around. "I am not certain what kind of crystal but when I touched it my hands hurt." She wasn't certain about the kind but was pretty sure having them meant... well they could at least stop some from being used against others. Her hands were still in pain while she looked around more flying up to the one branch. "We could take these, make sure they aren't used against people. It might not be perfect but never know they might have other uses."

Kay-Larr

[member="Sheila"]

"It hurt your hand? Let me see. I might be able to help with that." She waited for Sheila to perhaps join her. "And you're right. It's better if we have them than the Sith. Maybe we could hide them somewhere as they aren't safe for us to handle."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom