Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Primeval Invasion of Ziost - Is LIVE

[member="Ilias Nytrau"]

1%5CPuppy-Dog-Licking-Screen--18969.gif
Nope you don't taste sweet or like candyland....​
:p

Coci Heavenshield said:
[member="Xander Stanforth"]

Hahaha. That might not be such a good idea as you think Xander. :p

Sio is one tough cookie...
lol meh a good helping of humble pie would probably do him some good. Otherwise it is really just a waste of an invasion thread.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Coci Heavenshield"]

Just got around to negotiating Condor's terms of surrender. Then POW. Double teamed. Hehe. :p

I'll see if I can't pound on both of them and bring home two wins instead of one. Sh'maybe. Oh. And thanks again for the Invasion Invite. It's been a blast thus far. Cheers! :D

For all those people at objective B. Grand Master Raaf has begun battle meditation and Coci is protecting her.. (until we are stopped and this BM only covers B.)

This means all allies and Jedi will sense it and be able to use it to increase your energy levels and strength in the force. Corvus and Coci may well be engaged now, so use it while you can... :p

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Coci Heavenshield"]

I'm in PM to see if my opponents will allow a Battle Meditation into our duel. We'll see. Sh'maybe sh'maybe.

Also. Condor teased that he wanted to join the Silvers after the battle. *awesome* :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom