Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Primeval Invasion of Ziost - Is LIVE

An alteration has been made to the RoE:

With many of us being members of both factions (becuz awesm), we've decided to let people bring a maximum of two (2) characters to the battle, but only one (1) per objective.

Get hyped! :cool:

tumblr_m1fyvnVTpc1qigjeso1_500.gif

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Deian"] you'll do fine, remember to have fun in it and don't get hung up on winning. I have been in many since Metalorn and I can say this. Find someone you want to fight and go at it with them. My sith and Sochi Ru had a fun fight in their invasion together, Matsu had an awesome fight against Isis and another sith, Saki fught Darth Hauntress a top her giant worm on Alderaan. Though might use someone different this time around.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Oh god how I remember Metalorn. (not with ths alt of course) that was a great thread. I did enjoy that one a lot.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

haha. Well, this char is more agressive. Iella (rest her soul) would have redeem them the convential way, and if she did not win them over, would have talked them to death othewise. :p

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
also communication is key in the fights. Sure you can go in cold fish but if me and [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] (me under a different alt) weren't coordinating at Atrisia we would not have ended up in the end throwing Lucrehulks at each other as they were made to rain from the sky.

Metelorn was an amazing time, first time Syn really got to break things and fighting Domino as we coordinated. I wish it wasn't lost in the wipe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom