Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Primeval Invasion of Ziost - Is LIVE

[member="Emma Prinn"]

Maybe I should make a blog. 'How the Force Can Improve Your Sex Life'. Tips about kinky cryomancy, telekinetic stimulation, the benefits of illusionary copies of your lover and Force Bonds... :p

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Nima Tann said:
Also Aylin had plans about inventing her own illusionary power, so I read. Looks very interesting and if I can develop it it will be a great addition to the fort!

That sounds interesting. Looking forward to see what you come up with. I've recently started moving one of my alts (darkside) into the direction of using illusions and it's quite fun. :)

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Force Bond, Thurion and I have one of those, a powerful one, why the hell did I not think of that?! She thinks. Unless of course she means something entirely different.

*runs off to make a new thread with her husband*

I see we are STILL off topic. :p

[member="Coci Heavenshield"]

Siobhan has one with Mirien Valdier. They shared memories. Well, Sio shared memories with [member="Coryth Elaris"] too. Thus Sio knows exactly how she kisses...and exactly the way they like it in bed. :D

Ok...let's get on topic again. If we really need to.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]...say something that's on topic!

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] [member="Valiens Nantaris"] [member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Nima Tann"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Ok you lot of lover-lies ...

Just in case you all missed it!

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/65798-masters-wanted-training-workshop/#entry980396

We can continue to talk about what we can do to improve for the next battle, but also lets start to do something about it as well.

;)

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Well there is always lessons in strategy ... whether it be, fighters or ground combat too. Maybe something like that?

You could do a small thread with a small group in some fighters.. does not have to be a big grand thing.

Regarding developing strategies against Darksiders: It might be good to have a Dark Sider to practice against as you're developing strategies and skills, finding out what works, etc.

There's someone who is attending the Levantine Astronautical Academy as a student and citizen of the Primeval, whose student records include that he's a Force User.

I'd be shocked if the Silver Shadows wouldn't be able to find this information out. After all, I'd imagine someone's looking into who some of these FrontierCorps people are that are now working alongside the Antarian Rangers. Or even other Jedi, as Boo's been in a thread with a Silver Jedi now (and strangely, Boo refused to accept the Solari crystal that Orihime offered him...)

#justsayin'

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Thoughts on fighting Dark Siders:

The Darkside,

• Force - Resist or Absorb Lightning - Classics
  • Force - Resist or Null Choke - Classics
  • Force - Resist or Null Mentalism - Popular these days
  • Force - Identify, Track, or See Invisible - Popular these days
  • Force - Destroy or Banish Sithspawn - Very useful
  • Force - Speed or Slow Time - Very useful
  • Force - Resist Fear Effects - Very useful, even against illusions
  • Force - Dampen or Null Sound - Used to be a cool META skill against Sonic stuff

Gearing,

• Resist The Force
  • Resist Poison/ Gas
  • Resist Kinetic
  • Resist Fragmentation
  • Resist Hot & Cold
  • Survive Vacuum
  • Combat Stims: Null Pain, Adrenaline Increase, and Medical Aid

Utility Fun,

• Force - Resist or Banish Magical Darkness - Fun counter
  • Force - Force Bond, Force Shout, Battlemind, Telepathy, or Summon Companion - Because help is the best utility
  • Force - Speed, Become Invisible, Shadow Step, Blink, or Summon Magical Darkness - Good withdrawal skills
  • Force - Feather Fall - No falling damage, very easy escapes, The Count Dooku special
  • Force - Create Sound - Very easy illusion trick, multiple applications, no need to block it, always fun
  • Force - Immolate or Electrocute Self - Hilarious grapple counter. The Darth Vader special. Most people Repulse instead :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom