Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Primeval Invasion of Ziost - Is LIVE

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Willa Isard"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Thanks guys and gals. That is going to make my Duel with Condor at Obj-B so much easier. Really needed that input. I'll chat with him again and we'll talk about how best to do it with all of that in mind.

xoxo :D :p

The Silver Sanctum Coalition
Code Red Code Red
Invasion of Zzoikes is go.
Lets kick some .... back doors.
we can use this thread for any checks and balances if you wish. Don't forget the admins are here to help you if there is any problems or concerns, so PM us.

Hello everyone,

Great going so far, lots of wonderful writing and stories.

If there is any SSC members that what like to join in that have not as yet, please do! There are a few Primes looking for partners to fight so there is room for you to come in the thread if you wish.

All ranks, so if any of the new people would like to try their skill ... go for it!

here is the OOC thread for the invasion, go through that and you will find the people looking to have some fun with us.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/62925-invasion-of-ziost-ooc-discussion-ally-signups-too/page-17#entry945565

So just throwing it out there because............

My Sith Acolyte Vengeance is at objective A without somebody to victimize............. I mean duel. If anybody wants to say hi. Doesn't matter if it is a NFU or even a Master. ;)

I don't mind getting into a fight I know my character is going to lose.

I also posted this in the OOC thread for the invasion.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Got shot 4 times. Mm. Good start to a fight. :p

I'll check back tomorrow for more Xplosions! Kick some butt today guys and gals. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom